Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] — Bike loan preclose NOC

Address:3-87/1, Konetipuram village, Bhattiprolu Mandal

Hi team,

I closed my bike loan last month 29 th but still I am not getting NOC please help me on this i want by other bike so that I want to sell this one because of that reson please help me on this my bike number is AP39H4305,

Please check below screen shot for your reference .

Please contact this number if you have any questions [protected]
Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 12, 2022
Please help.me on this
Feb 14, 2022
Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] Customer Care's response

Thank you for writing to BAF India.

Please confirm your relationship with customer and customer date of birth with one KYC documents to help us to serve you better.

Kindly contact us on our Customer Care Desk Contact Number :[protected] Email :- [protected]@bafindia.com

Regards BAF India
Feb 14, 2022
Hi team,

She is my friend mother her name is Gurram venkatswarama and date of birth is 1971 and also loan account number is TW917JNR00773056 and also bike number is AP39H4305, i want NOC Beacuse i want sell my bike and I want to buy another so that please provide me NOC as early as possible it is so important to me I paid your total loan amount also I attached that one also with you if you have any questions please reach out to me this is my contact number [protected].

Kind regards,
Sekhar

Feb 15, 2022
Hi team,

Please send my NOC please I need i don't have enough time please try to understand me please it's my humble request .
Complaint comments

Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF]
    customer care contact
    Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] Phone
    Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] Address
    10th Floor, Ashoka Estate, 24, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    View all Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] contact information