[Resolved]  Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] — Form 35

Address:C3/110 2nd floor flat no.10 keshavpuram Aprtment Aya Nagar Delhi 110047

Dear BAF,

I have one bike loan from BAF India detail given below:-
Costumer ID - 490273
Loan agreement date[protected]
loan account no- TW004INR00271613
Vehicle no - DL3SCV0676

This loan already close and I have received form 35 and NOC from your side but somehow I have not transfer the vehicle in favour of me and in the meantime the noc validity has been expired. I’m requesting to you please again issue a new NOC along with form 35.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit kumar
mail I’d - [protected]@gmail.com
Aug 30, 2022
Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 26, 2022
Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] Customer Care's response

Thank you for writing to BAF India.

This is in regards to your below mentioned NOC request, we would like to inform you that the NOC has already been processed in Jan'16.

For further, any query kindly asked customer to write us on our mail ID: [protected]@bafindia.com, or call us on our Customer Care Number :[protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF]
    customer care contact
    Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] Phone
    Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] Address
    10th Floor, Ashoka Estate, 24, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    View all Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] contact information