Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] — Without giving notice and seizing letter my bike seized

Address:Chintamani

I'm venkatesh from chintamani I took finance from BAF in 2019 I used to pay regularly and after some time my bank had a ECS issue it's not deducted on time I was keep on informed and I used to making payment manually transferring from phone to the collection agent then from last 3 month back also I have mode the payment manually after some the collection agent called me stating that you have make 42000 with interest and penalty charges I got surprised and I asked him to the statement he told he will be sending I haven't received any confirmation and call from 2 months yesterday when was taking a ride suddenly the seizer are stopped my vehicle and they asked me to give the bike keys I don't give but still forced me to get the keys they are very rude and misbehaved with me and they taken the bike without giving the keys, so for I have not received any notice and seizing letter. Seizing happened in chintamani near chinna sandra Bangalore road the seizers are really don't have the professional behaviour his name is Sandeep and few more people.
Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

Thank you for writing to BAF India.

Kindly provide your registered Contact No. with loan agreement No. or engine no., chassis no. of the bike to help us to serve you better.

Please contact us on our Customer Care Desk Contact Number :[protected] Email :- [protected]@bafindia.com

Regards BAF India

Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF]
    customer care contact
    Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] Phone
    Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] Address
    10th Floor, Ashoka Estate, 24, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    View all Bussan Auto Finance India [BAF] contact information