7 Drives The Multi Car Shop

7 Drives The Multi Car Shop Complaints & Reviews

Feb 2016: Through Just Dial, 7 Drives sales person called me while I was looking for Hyundai Creta SUV. The waiting time for this car at authorized dealers was 3 months while I wanted it within a month. This company promised to deliver the car to me by 25th March against full payment. We made full payment of INR 18, 04, 841 through bank transfer in Feb 2016. On 22 March 2016, got a call from this company saying they received the car but it was damaged with three dents hence they will not be able to deliver the car by the promised date. We had during booking told them very clearly that the car has to be capitalized in the financial year hence delivery by March end is a must. If not we will cancel the car. The sales person then wrote an email to me asking to send a letter for cancellation since they cannot deliver car within March 2016 & that they will then make the refund. We sent a letter in March 2016 and asked for the refund through bank transfer. Despite several calls and meetings with Owner Vikas Dongre, he kept us waiting for the payment till July 2016 and finally gave cheque for full amount. This cheques bounced thrice as the same was stopped by Vikas Dongre with his fraud intentions. In August after several follow ups and meetings he did bank transfer for 10 Lakh. Again after several follow ups he made few bank transfers in installments since Jan 2017 with total refund of 15.5 Lakh. we are still following up with him and he has given three cheques, 50 thousand dated 30 April that has bounced thrice already, 1 Lakh for 31 May & 1.04 Lakh for 1 June 2017. I am sure as usual all these cheques will bounce.

During this period of more than a year I have gone through a lot of mental harassment and torture. They will never answer the calls and Vikas Dongre will never meet you in person.

I had given my review on his website of Just Dial for which he blackmailed me that if I do not remove my review and complaint, my money will not be refunded. I did that to get my money but still they did not honor the cheques. I have now given my review comments.

Total FRAUD Company, Owner VIKAS DONGRE earlier cheated people through his company "7 Drives" and when people started chasing him, he closed that company and started another company "S S Motors" where he is now cheating new people. They will take full advance from you with a promise to deliver the car on time and as the date comes near, they will tell you a story that the vehicle that they received from dealer was damaged and that they will deliver the vehicle later. This is a common story they have told all the people whom they have cheated. You will neither get your vehicle nor your money back. He will use your money for unlimited time. You keep calling them but he & his office team will never answer your calls & neither will VIKAS DONGRE ever meet you. He has trained his team in office on how to cheat people and they all have become experts. Some of them are DEVYANI VAZ, GAURI PATIL & NIDHA etc. It has been more than a year and my money is still not refunded which was given as full payment for Hyundai Creta in Feb 2016. They gave several cheques which have all bounced. Total FRAUD & CHEATER Company. VIKAS DONGRE & his team should be put behind bars. They are not authorized dealers for any car & no company would do any business with them. I am going ahead with legal case on him. High star ratings on site are all from his own people, don't get fooled. JUST DIAL should blacklist both, 7 Drives and S S Motors.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Pl allow me to narrate my ordeal with dealing with a multi car dealer 7 drives in Andheri W.

We booked a Honda amaze for my Father in Law from a multicar dealer 7 drives. We were offered with cash discounts and car delivery within 5 days. We paid advance on 10/2/2016 & full balance payment on 15/2/2016.

After waiting for 5 days when we did not get the delivery of duly registered car, we visited their office on daily basis to enquire about the delivery. Their staff started giving excuses on one pretext or the other. Feeling the pressure of daily visit they even gave a letter promising to give delivery by 2nd march or refund the money and to make us feel assured they gave a cheque to that effect.

Finally the car was delivered post 2 days crossing the deadline but not registered with R.T.O and without a authorized number plate. This was as good as undelivered. We were unable to use it. They have not been able to get us a valid number to enable us to use the car till the time of writing this email to you.

We were fanatically following up with them for this as we were spending huge amount on taxi hiring charges on daily basis for our out door work. They have not only caused unbearable mental agony to a Sr. Citizen resulting in bad effect on his health.

We request your support and guidance on taking this matter ahead.

The owner of 7 drives is Vikas Dongre and his number is [protected]

I had a very bad experience with 7 drives!!! they are the worst!!! i got my registration number 6 months after the car delivery!! had infinite delays in the delivery.. very rude and arrogant staff.. dont want any1 else to go through the trauma that i had to go through... stop doing business with these people till they have to shut down.. it would be a big favour to numerous unaware people who fall in their trap!

I had booked a car frm this dealer on 21st June 2015. Since that day my mind is not at peace. 1st of all they don't even bother to call the customer and if we call from our side still they don't receive calls. After that they made commitment to deliver me car on 31st July but then it was delivered to me last Thursday i.e 6th august after that Gouri Madam told me that once I receive CR-TEMP on Monday i.e 3rd Aug I will start Processing my kachha permit and by Monday 10th Aug My car will go to RTO and everything will be done. In the mean while Myself n my wife went to there had lots of arguments with Gauri madam. Then due to all this delay she agreed upon to give me compensation as Reserve Parking Camera. But the same thing happened nothing took place as they told. Again on monday i followed up with Zeeshan then on Tuesday with Manish i called up msged to ask wht is my status abt registration? Mr Manish told me "Sir apka kacha permit wednesday ko ayega and thursday ko RTO jayega gaddi passing ke liye'' nothing took place i waited for 2 days today mrng again he told '' Sir apko khud RTO jana padega so be ready i will call u up by 4.00pm today. But still no calls or msgs, My wife n me called Mr Vikas sir by 12.00 noon he dindt recivd my call but told my wife tht he will look into this issue n call bck but still no call and also no call from Manish yet. Now i am literately fed up with these peoples and i don't know how n wht to do with this company as all my patience has lasted. The car has landed with me last Thursday and 1 week is over still there is no compensation or registration done.
        did u get your car registered?
        Not yet... :(
        2 n half week is over now...
        So what is the process now? Who will do it? Have u reported to the police or any action you have taken from your end?
        Yes i have informed police abt it, infact i have been to amboli police station trice and Mr PSI Korde had given them today 6 pm deadline ...i have informed him tht the wrk is still pending...Even Mr manoj was supose to call me in 5 mins in afternoon but still no call
        After tht...
        I doubt that they will call, they just keep giving false excuses, is your car genuine and if you do not register it you will not be able to drive it? Have you filed FIR?
        So what is the next step now? Is the police filing FIR? You will not be able to drive the car without registration.

I booked a car with 7 Drives Multi Car Shop. Since my card was official car, I told them upfront that I would need Invoice break up of all expenses. I sent them a presentation also detailing the requirements. They confirmed that the would give all the break ups in Invoices and asked for Booking amount which would be refunded once company payment is given. I gave booking amount of Rs 15, 000. After 2 months they have not given the invoice breakup which other vendors gave in 1 day. Then they suggested that I cancel this since it is causing all problems. I told them since they are not able to give me the details, they should refund my money back. Now after 3 months, they have stopped taking my calls and are not refunding money. The employees keep leaving this company, initially I called Hetal, then I spoke with Sonam (+91 [protected]), then I spoke with Devyani in Customer Service [protected], I spoke with their Sales Head Gauri Patil (+91 [protected]), Business Head Mr Zeeshan (+91 [protected]). Their business model is to trap customers by luring them with Discount and then take advance. Once you have given advance then they create all sorts of problems so you tell them to cancel your order and then they don't return the booking amount. This is the unique business model they operate in, they buy customer details from Carwale web site.
          Did you get the money back?

We had purchased a Hyundai- i20 from 7 Drives The Multi Car Shop at Andheri, Mumbai. They are one of the biggest cheats you might come across. Firstly, the car was not delivered on time. When we opted to cancel the booking and complied with all the formalities, no refund was given stating that since our car has arrived, they cannot refund the amount to us unless the car is sold to someone else. When we spoke to the dealer's sales exec- Mr. Sandeep Jha he said that, "Do you know our owner's father is a ACP with the Mumbai police branch?" To cut short our trauma, we re-negotiated the deals and took the delivery of the car. When we did not receive the RC book for more than 6 months, we started calling the dealer's sales exec- Mr. Sandeep Jha for it. Eventually we came to know that our car was delivered to us on a fake number plate. The car was not registered and delivered to us on FAKE NUMBER PLATE by the dealer! We were so tired of them and scared. If anything had happened we would have been in a big problem. Hence rather than going to the police station, we started our rounds with the RTO. This time since they were cornered, the dealer assisted us to a certain extent and we got the registration formalities done. Coming to the existing problem: When we sent our car for the service, we came to know that our car's extended warranty has not been punched in the system. We had paid for an extended warranty along with our car's payment. Now it has been more than 4 months since we are trying to contact the dealer's sales exec Mr Zishan Shaikh (sandeep jha's replacement) for our extended warranty certificate. He is always pushing us with " it will be done within 2-3 days, its ready with the company..' and other such excuses. We are really tired of them. We would advise each and everyone out there not to be enticed with their lucrative offers. We were lucky enough not to fall in any problem with the fake number-plate. Imagine if a dealer has the audacity to threaten you with the owner's connections to the police and delivering you an unregistered car with fake number plate! We would be more than happy to get our extended warranty certificate and snap all contacts with these cheaters once and for all.. Yours Sincerely, Vijay Kumar Jain

I had booked the new car Hyundai Xcent Automatic with 7 drives, the full and final payment from my side was given on 22-Dec-2014 after lots of follow up i finally got the car on 23-Feb-2015, and in purchase receipt the car is purchased on 27-Dec-2014. But still lot pending. 1. In accessories they had promised of giving Reverse Camera and Teflon coating which has not been provided. 2. In invoice they charged for 3rd year warranty which is not done. 3.The LBT receipt is not provided. 4.Insurance in invoice charged INR 23, 423 and actual expenses was INR 17, 307.86. Refund of INR 6, 115.14 5. Registration charges Charged INR 63, 065 and actual expenses INR 58, 555. I also had claim interest on delay of 63 days in delivery of car @18%, which is also not done Contact Person :- Zeeshan And Laxmi Email ID: - zeeshan.[protected]@7drivesmulticar.com, [protected]@@7drivesmulticar.com, [protected]@7drivesmulticar.com Contact No:- 022 – 66147775 & [protected]

Worst car buying experience. Worst dealing of my life. All the excitement of buying a new car went away. They are liars and never kept their words. Took 60 days to deliver what they promised to deliver in 20 days,that too after lot of perseverance .They They kept lying about the status of the car. They save the cost by ordering the car from some other cities(Pune,in my case). Never never never never never go to these people. Never trust them. You will never get your car without fighting with them. I lost my peace of mind in this process. Stay away from all these agents.
                7 Drives The Multi Car Shop customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Mr Rohan,
                Even i have the same grievance and i am taking action against it, please share your contact to know the way out.

Amol G
                amolg.[protected]@gmail.com

I had booked a Maruti Suzuki Dzire car through a Multi Car Dealer - 7 Drives Multi Car Showroom on the 28th of Dec & had paid a booking amount of Rs.10,000/- for the same. I also got an email from the showroom salesperson - Vipul Naik, stating that the car would be delivered within 4 weeks. However, even after a month, there was no sight of the car & the salesperson was insistent on making the full payment towards the car. Moreover, the calls made for the enquiry of the delivery date were not answered. I therefore cancelled the booking, but the salesperson says that, the booking amount would not be returned, as the car has already landed in Mumbai. However, when asked for the Engine & Chasis no. there was again no response.
                  Now there is no issue between us and it has already been resolved. That company i.e. 7 drive multi car shop, gave me approx 50% of money which was given by me at the time of car booking as well as they offered me car at a very lower EMI. These are the steps which were taken by the company to resolve this issue. So this was my misconception and was really want to show my anger and frustration on that particular car dealer company at any cost.
                  if you want to increase ur blood pressure, deal with 7 drives the multi car showroom at andheri
                  people over there are very unprofessional and you wl just waste your time in pursuing with them once you book a vehicle with them.
                  be alert if you get a call from any unauthorized dealer.

they are just cheat and you will have to pursue with them for everything. its always better to deal with professional authorized dealers instead of going with such unprofessional unauthorized cheats.
                  they wont deliver the car in time and the customer will have to chase behind them for getting the delivery. so be alert if you get any call from any unauthorized car dealer.

dont get tempted with their offers. its always better to deal with authorized dealers.
                  It is strange that Mr.Mukund Kale has no audacty to visit 7 Drives and ask for his so called refund. The truth is he has been frivolously defamed our companies named just to harm our reputation. He was messaged by my person and he was also updated about everything. It seems that he was not financially equipped to buy a Brand new car hence forth he dropped the idea to buy and to recover money he tried to demean my companies name. Mr. Mukund Kale has been working for reputed company but I believe he is yet to understand the basic contracts and transactions system.

If any one wants to react on this, Kindly call[protected]. Your opinions are important to us but don't believe any incomplete truth, GET THE FULL DETAILS BEFORE YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
                  Mr. Sandeep jha is giving tel. No. for feedback in case of Mr. Mukund kale.but let him clarify at any given time whether anybody can get any person in the company. The receptionist flatly refuses to connect to any concerned person. I have been cheated by these same people & incurred loss of about 15, 000. Also, they had provided me with fake registration which they changed after four days of delivery. Imagine if something happened during that period. I openly challenge Mr. Sandeep jha to come face to face if he denies these facts.
                  Please beware before dealing with such people.
                  Worst car buying experience. Worst dealing of my life. All the excitement of buying a new car went away. They are liars and never kept their words. Took 60 days to deliver what they promised to deliver in 20 days, that too after lot of perseverance .They They kept lying about the status of the car. They save the cost by ordering the car from some other cities(Pune, in my case). Never never never never never go to these people. Never trust them. You will never get your car without fighting with them. I lost my peace of mind in this process. Stay away from all these agents.
                  I agree with other customers. These people are frauds ! Sandeep Jha shame on you. How can you even dare to lie on a social platform ? People like you should be jailed for the extent of harassment.
                  Mr Rohan is right. they fools every time
                  Respected Sir,

This is regarding the fake commitments and mental harassment by ‘7 Drives Multi Car shop’ Authorized DSA of Mithila Hyundai Cars Pvt Ltd. located at Unit no. 144, 1st Floor,
                  Laxmi Plaza, Laxmi Indl. Estate, New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400053.

Contact persons :
                  Mr. Vikas Dongre Gauri Patil

I Amol Gadekar, have booked Hyudai Grand i10 Astra (o)
                  Petrol – Golden orange colour with ‘7 Drives Multi Car Shop’ on 27th
                  Jan 2014 with booking amount of 1 Lakh Rupees (Cheque no. 912113, HDFC Bank) on
                  the name of ‘7 DRIVES FINANCIAL SERVICES’. This check got cleared immediately
                  on next day. At the time of booking i was assured with delivery date as 6th Feb 2014. At the time of booking i
                  made them clear about all available documents which i can provide. They said
                  that, if i give them Adjustment charges there will not be any issue with my documentation.
                  And any how they were going to charge me the same amount under ‘RTO processing’
                  which i didn’t understand.

Further on 8th Feb 2014, I got my Car loan disbursed in favor of ‘MITHILA CARS PVT. LTD ’ from State Bank of India (Chandivali Branch). While asked about name discrepancy for loan disbursement they said SBI won’t disburse loan to ‘7 Drives Multi Car Shop’ and they have tie up with ‘MITHILA CARS PVT LTD’ so nothing to worry about. They gave written commitment on delivery date as 12th to 14th Feb 2014 to me (via email) and confirmed the same to SBI person when they called them for delivery confirmation date with regards to loan disbursement. Further i come to know that till now they have not provided proper receipts / documents to SBI.

On same day i.e. 8th Feb 2014 i made remaining payment of Rs. 63, 500/- (Cheque No. 912124, HDFC Bank) on the name of ‘MITHILA CARS PVT LTD’ along with Form 20 and trade certificate (Loan disbursement docs from SBI).

As of 8th Feb 2014 all required documentation and payment is done from my end.

Below is overall verbal communication happened so far :Right from the booking date 27th Jan 2014 i was misguided on documents and my car delivery status. They never bothered to call me on their own. Even though my 1 Lakh check got cleared on next day they
                  were saying that your whole process is stucked up as this check is not cleared. When i called them on 6th Feb 2014, after
                  10-15 attempts they picked up my call and gave me further excuse of Loan disbursement for delay in my car booking. I was shocked by this statement, as i have already paid booking amount of 1 Lakh against it and till now they have not booked car against my name.

When asked, for what purpose booking amount of 1 Lakh is taken, then they replied in very arrogant way saying that until and unless your loan is disbursed we are not going to proceed further. When my loan got disbursed on 8th Feb 2014 they further asked me to pay remaining balance of Rs.63500/- and make 100 % payment along with few documents. They gave me further commitment of 12th
                  to 14th Feb 2014 for delivery.

After 8th Feb 2014, when i call them to get the status, they neither bother to attain my call nor give me call back. Further i tried to escalate this issue to their Senior / Owner Mr. Vikas Dongre and in reply i got threatening response by showing how powerful man he is. He started threatening me by his Father’s name who is in Police department. Also he is saying they cant give me my car before 20 to 25 days more.

The way i am being threaten by Mr. Vikas Dongre representative of 7 DRIVES MULTI CAR SHOP i found myself trapped economically. Needles to mention about my mental harassment and emotional sufferings am going through.When i called Mithila Cars Pvt. Ltd. Mira Road they started giving me other excuses and always put my call on hold around 10-15 min and rotating my call from this person to another. One time they replied your car might be registered with the name of 7 DRIVES MULTI CAR SHOP. I was shocked by this answer because car has to be on my name and when i asked them fine tell me my car status and VIN number
                  they cut my call.

I have already declared them that i don't want buy a car from you just cancel my car and refund my amount. Further they continuously asking me your car is landed in showroom so do i want buy or not. But i knew if they have my car with them they should provide me my VIN / Chassis Number where they have till yet no response. Even SBI person asked they for the same and payment receipt of there loan amount which they yet not provided. They are hiding so many things and lying always even misguiding SBI persons and me.

Being a salaried middle class person its difficult for me to fight against bullies like this. Am hereby requesting you to help me on this
                  issue and also stop repeating this with other persons dreaming for car like me. I can provide all detailed documents / Receipts mentioned above.

NOTE : When i try to complain about this issue in Consumer court portal and on social network sites, I found lots of complains against ‘7 Drives Multi Car shop’ Authorized DSA of Mithila Hyundai Cars Pvt Ltd. ( www.7drivesmulticar.com ) below are couple of links which i found.

Sir, I just wanted to ask you one thing. Is it that difficult
                  to buy a car from Hyundai? Where other dealers do it with ease and lot
                  of respect.

Please contact me on [protected] Amol G or email me amolg.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Even other guys who also got suffered and harassed by these guys please contact me so we can do further procedure together.

If we Educated people not take action and think of Justice how it will happen.Tomorrow some another guy may became victim of this.
                  We Hyundai i10 on 15th April 2014, and done loan disbursement through
                  SBI didn't get the car still now have not received the car waiting since 3months, neither giving the money back nor the car. New buyers please be aware of this and don't invest your money and time in such kind of organisations they are cheaters.
                  Laxmi Plaza, Laxmi Indl. Estate, New Link Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400053.

frod dealer..
                  I, Sonia D'Mello purchased Hyundai Xcent SX petrol Blue color from 7 Drives MultiCar Shop. I had booked the car on 21st May '14. 7 Drives got my loan done from ICICI bank and although I was promised delivery within 20-25 days, I got the delivery of my car within one month. I'm overall happy with 7 Drives service. Good Service from 7 Drives. Thank u guys!
                  They are worst fellows. Don't believe 7 drives'guys. They will trap you and cheat you. They are the no 1 cheaters. Don't believe Amit Mishra who will be prompt on taking money but after that he will not bother about the delivery of your car.

Don't believe them. I have already hired professional for complaints in Consumer forum.

PrakashMandal
                  I booked Hyundai xcent through 7 drives multicar .They have cheated like anything. Details are as below:
                  1) Cheated with Rs 6000/- for the insurance charges
                  2) Cheated with Rs 3000/- more with RTO charges
                  3) Cheated with promise of giving accessories which they are not giving
                  4) Charging extra at the time of delivery after getting full payment ( Rs 7000/- more), otherwise not ready to deliver the car
                  5) Without passing the car, they delivered and not bothered about that for 20 days
                  6) Not bothered about my car no plate. I got this after more than 1 month
                  7) Not bothered to reply my call
                  8) Don't believe Amit Mishra of 7 Drives Multi car. He is a no 1 lier.
                  9) Infact you should not believe any 7 drives guys
                  10) They delivered my car on 11th Oct 2014 after lot of rigorous effort, till now they didnot settle my issues.

BEWARE OF 7 DRIVES, ANDHERI, THEY WILL TRAP YOU AND CHEAT YOU LIKE ANYTHING
                  ________________________________________________________________________________...

PrakashMandal
                  Dear Amol G,

You can take the service of AKOSHA, thru online. They will work on behalf of you. Just google with Akosha.

Prakash Mandal
                  We had purchased a Hyundai- i20 from 7 Drives The Multi Car Shop at
                  Andheri, Mumbai. They are one of the biggest cheats you might come
                  across. Firstly, the car was not delivered on time. When we opted to
                  cancel the booking and complied with all the formalities, no refund was
                  given stating that since our car has arrived, they cannot refund the
                  amount to us unless the car is sold to someone else. When we spoke to
                  the dealer's sales exec- Mr. Sandeep Jha he said that, "Do you know our
                  owner's father is a ACP with the Mumbai police branch?" To cut short our
                  trauma, we re-negotiated the deals and took the delivery of the car.

When we did not receive the RC book for more than 6 months, we started
                  calling the dealer's sales exec- Mr. Sandeep Jha for it. Eventually we
                  came to know that our car was delivered to us on a fake number plate.
                  The car was not registered and delivered to us on FAKE NUMBER PLATE by
                  the dealer!

We were so tired of them and scared. If anything had happened we would
                  have been in a big problem. Hence rather than going to the police
                  station, we started our rounds with the RTO. This time since they were
                  cornered, the dealer assisted us to a certain extent and we got the
                  registration formalities done.

Coming to the existing problem:
                  When we sent our car for the service, we came to know that our car's
                  extended warranty has not been punched in the system. We had paid for an
                  extended warranty along with our car's payment. Now it has been more
                  than 4 months since we are trying to contact the dealer's sales exec Mr
                  Zishan Shaikh (sandeep jha's replacement) for our extended warranty
                  certificate. He is always pushing us with " it will be done within 2-3
                  days, its ready with the company..' and other such excuses.

We are really tired of them. We would advise each and everyone out there
                  not to be enticed with their lucrative offers. We were lucky enough not
                  to fall in any problem with the fake number-plate. Imagine if a dealer
                  has the audacity to threaten you with the owner's connections to the
                  police and delivering you an unregistered car with fake number plate!

We would be more than happy to get our extended warranty certificate and
                  snap all contacts with these cheaters once and for all..
                  I suggest one should buy from authorised dealers only. 7 drives might manage some extra discount but their whole buying process is painful and you get to deal with a bunch of immature and unprofessional people. They are totally ignorant of customer satisfaction.
                  I wish they hire a professional who would teach them how to sustain with credibility.
                  Booked two cars in April 2015. Its July 13, 2015, yet to get even one car with registration and number. Have cancelled one on June 27, 2015, was assured refund by June 29, 2015, and it is July 13, 2015 today, no idea where is the refund. These guys are 100% fraud. Please do not fall for these guys and there cheap offers, as you will only loose out on your money. I will be initiating a criminal proceeding for fraud against the following of the Company: Guari, Zeeshan and Amit.

Save your time and money. Do not fall for these guys and their hollow and fraudulent promises.
                  Fraud dealer he is..do not by any vehicles frm 7Drives multi cars..1number ka cheater hai..
                  i had a similar experience with 7 drives!!! they are the worst!!! i got my registration number 6 months after the car delivery!! had infinite delays in the delivery.. very rude and arrogant staff.. dont want any1 else to go through the trauma that i had to go through... stop doing business with these people till they have to shut down.. it would be a big favour to numerous unaware people who fall in their trap!
                  I had booked a car for doing Uber business with them. Initially, I was going to arrange my own loan and then book the car. However they S.S.Marketing (7 Drive Multicar) promised me that they will loan from Dena Bank interest rate of 10.75%. I was happy and I booked my car.

After my booking cheque got cleared(31st August), their response was more of neglecting type and I had called them everyday to know the status. However, on 2nd September they finally confirmed to me that my loan would be disburse on 8th September and my car will be delivered in 7 working days. Again the story continued where they were not least bothered. After 8th September when I asked about my loan status, they informed me they are still working and were not providing me any loan application number.

Finally, on 10th they called me saying my loan from private finance is in approval stage and would soon get passed but the interest rate will be 15.5%. When I enquired about why the loan was not processed from Dena bank, they said that Dena bank is asking about 20000 to process the loan. Till 13th September, they were not able to confirm loan from either private finance or nothing from Dena bank.

Frustrated from all these, I cancelled my booking and I was told they would refund the entire amount (in their performa invoice they said they charge 10000 as cancellation amount) in 1 week's time. When I went to collect my refund cheque, they gave me post dated cheque, which when I deposited was already stopped by them. On further visit, they gave me 1 more post dated cheque, which was again rejected by the bank. Finally, I got 73000 on 13th October but still 12000 is still pending. Everytime I called they say they are working on it. Now my balance is still left with them and the owner abuses me. They are big time fraud company.

I have already planned to take legal action against them.

Himanshu.V.Ajmera
                  Just came across this post of mine and am SHOCKED to see that the issue is resolved. The comment marked against my name is not at all mine. Seems like people from this website are also in conduit with this fraud company. I DID NOT receive any refund from these fraudsters.
                  SO IT IS NOT RESOLVED.
                  Worst car buying experience ever. These cheaters dint return my booking amount of rs 51000 against my honda city top model CVT and when asked about my car after 5 long months they say that they cannot avail the car and then when asked for returning the booking amount they kept giving falls promises and later dint return my Rs 51000 and also gave threat on calls.
                  Total FRAUD Company, Owner VIKAS DONGRE earlier cheated people through his previous company "7 Drives" and when people started chasing him, he closed that company and started this company "S S Motors" where he is now cheating new people. They will take full advance from you with a promise to deliver the car on time and as the date comes near, they will tell you a story that the vehicle that they received from dealer was damaged and that they will deliver the vehicle later. This is a common story they have told all the people whom they have cheated. You will neither get your vehicle nor your money back. He will use your money for unlimited time. You keep calling them but he & his office team will never answer your calls & neither will VIKAS DONGRE ever meet you. He has trained his team in office on how to cheat people and they all have become experts. Some of them are DEVYANI VAZ, GAURI PATIL & NIDHA etc. It has been more than a year and my money is still not refunded which was given as full payment for Hyundai Creta in Feb 2016. They gave several cheques which have all bounced. Total FRAUD & CHEATER Company. VIKAS DONGRE & his team should be put behind bars. They are not authorized dealers for any car & no company would do any business with them. I am going ahead with legal case on him. HIGH STAR RATINGS ON SITE ARE ALL FROM HIS OWN PEOPLE, DON'T GET FOOLED. They had contacted me through JUST DIAL and I demand that they should be BLACK LISTED.