aaj samaj newspaper
2.5

aaj samaj newspaper Complaints & Reviews

This is regarding the non delivery of newspaper.I had joined the one year scheme launched by your newspaper some months ago.
FIRSTLY,IT WAS A HARD TIME TO GIVE START TO THE NEWSPAPER DILEVERY EARLIER.I HAD TO TALK TO YOU AND MAIL YOU FOR 20 DAYS TO START THE DELIVERY OF MY NEWSPAPER AND THE DELIVERY STARTED BUT AFTER ONE MONTH THE DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPER STOPPED.WHEN THIS HAPPENED I CONTACTED THE DISTRIBUTOR(MR.AJAY) AND ASKED ABOUT THE REASON FOR NON DELIVERY TO WHICH HE REPLIED THAT HE WILL COME FOR BILL PAYMENT COLLECTION AND AFTER THAT THE NEWSPAPER DELIVERY WILL START AGAIN.
BUT ADDING WOES TO THIS WHEN HE CAME TO COLLECT PAYMENT I GAVE HIM THA PAYMENT FOR TWO MONTHS AND TWO COUPONS FROM THE BOOK GIVEN BY YOUR REPRESENTATIVE TO US,BUT THE DISTRIBUTOR ASKED ME TO GIVE HIM THE WHOLE BOOK CONTAINING ALL THE COUPONS BUT I REFUSED BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE SYSTEM AS WE PROVIDE HIM THE COUPONS FOR ONLY THAT MONTH FOR WHICH HE HAS DELIVERED NEWSPAPER.....HOW CAN WE GIVE THE COUPONS IN ADVANCE.....?
AFTER THIS HE THREATENED US THAT EITHER GIVE ALL THE COUPONS IN ADVANCE OR HE WILL STOP GIVING NEWSPAPER BECAUSE HE IS VERY BUSY IN OTHER WORKS.......BESIDES THIS THREATINING I ASKED HIM THAT I WILL DELIVER THE COUPONS TO YOU EVERY MONTH BUT NOT IN ADVANCE....STILL HE REFUSED AND INSISITED ON GIVING ALL THE COUPONS IN ADVANCE TO WHICH I RESISTED AS ITS NOT THE SYSTEM BECAUSE WE PROVIDE THEM COUPONS ONLY WHEN WE PAY THE BILL AFTER DELIVERY OF NEWSPAPER.WHOLE OF OUR LOCALITY HAD BEEN STOPPED GIVING NEWSPAPER DELIVERY JUST BECAUSE OF THIS ILL LEGAL REASON.
THIS IS RUINING YOUR NEWSPAPER'S IMAGE.
YOUR NEWSPAPER IS GOOD BUT PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING THEM BECAUSE OF THE POOR AND THREATINING ATTITUDE OF YOUR DISTRIBUTOR.I GET TWO MORE NEWSPAPERS AT HOME BUT FROM DIFFERENT DISTRIBUTOR.HE DELIVERS THE NEWSPAPER EVEN EARLIER THAN YOURS AND IS A VERY GOOD DISTRIBUTOR.
YOU SHOULD CHECK FOR THE SAME IN OUR LOCALITY OR EVEN TOWN KALKA THAT WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THE DELIVERY,SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOT EVEN STARTED GETTING THE NEWSPAPER.IT WAS WITH SO MUCH EFFORT AND ENDLESS TALKING WITH YOU EARLIER THAT I HAD STARTED RECIVING MY NEWSPAPER COPY BUT TO NO GOOD AS ITS STOPPED AGAIN NOW.
THIS THREATINING SYSTEM BY YOUR DISTRIBUTOR IS SHAMELESS.IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR NEWSPAPER"S IMAGE THEN DO LOOK INTO THIS MATTER OR AFTER SOME DAYS YOUR DISTRIBUTOR WILL THREATEN EVERYONE TO GIVE COUPONS IN ADVANCE AND STOP DELIVERING YOUR NEWSPAPER.
THIS THING IN UNTOLERABLE AND I EXPECT YOU TO PROVIDE SOME SOLUTION AS I WILL DEFINATELY NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THIS THREATENING ATTITUDE AND WILL COMPLAINT TILL I AM ABLE TO.
PLEASE SIR,IT WOULD BE POSITIVE ASPECT FOR YOUR NEWSPAPER IF YOU WOULD CHECK FOR THIS INCONSISTENCY IN DISTRIBUTION.

FIND ATTACHED THE REQUIRED PRROFS AND LINKS PERTAINING TO COMPLAINT AND COME UP WITH A SOLUTION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
TO AJ SAMAJ REPRESENTATIVE,
I am resident of kalka,Haryana(opposite #1957 A,Ram Nagar). I had booked newspaper service through one of your resentatives who came with a scheme of Rs120/50 per month and assured of timely delivery of newspaper.I had booked this scheme on 16/04/2012 and newspaper was to start from 01/05/2012.I had confirmed this through your same representative that had booked the scheme.Despite this newspaper ditribution has not started.So i had called AJAY(aaj samaj representative,[protected])who informed me that newspaper distribution will start from next month as your residential address can not be found(just ignoring the address).I need to know that "how did he found the residential address at the time of booking if he can not find it now and the same newspaper is being delivered near my house".Adding to this he first said that the newspaper distributor person is new to locality.."IS IT MY RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A PERSON FOR NEWSPAPER DISTRIBUTION..?" OR YOURS...?..Adding to my woes your representative does not picks the call now and he had tested enough of my patience.You should check about this and stop faking out the people.I will make sure that people in my locality does not become prey to this fooling around by your represntative and make sure that no one should get slipped to your schemes and book newspaper which is never going to come and your representative is never going to answer the continous calls made.After this I had called your office[protected] and your employee told me not to file written complaint and commited that newspaper would delivered from next day but the same did not happen.I will keep this in mind from next time not to get indulged in these type of schemes through which your representatives just fool around with customers and there is zero seriousness in your representative regarding doing work.I am attaching a copy of reciept with this showing payment against newspaper booking(WHICH NEVER CAME)and for further please do not launch the schemes upon which you can not act atleast.

i am not getting my newspaper AAJ SAMAJ despite payment of 89rs. scheduled for six months.the agony is hacker charges me 10rs. per month for the delivery though i am waiting for my newspaper for the last thenty five days.repeated phonecalls to circulation deptt.of aaj samaj has brought me only bills instead of my newspaper.this is not only my problem this is the problem of masses but who can raise voice against media ,only you can bring justice two common man like me.
    Aug 13, 2020
    i have also same complaint against this paper.
    Hawkers said this is a burst paper try to some other paper like dainik bhasker etc.
    I have also booked aaj samaj for Rs.89 on 7.7.2010 vide booklet no.168593 and I was assured that delivery of newspaper will start from 15.7.2010 but delivery has not yet started inspite repeated complaints to the circulation department of aaj samaj. I had been assured by the circulation department that delivery will start within 2-3 days but in vain
    I also not getting news paper which was suppose to start from 1.12.2010. All phone numbers are busy. Pl call [protected]
    I have not reciev this news paper which start from 1 dec.2010. I send u this complaint second time so
    pl confirm me on [protected]
    Even I am not getting the same.
    I got the newspaper just for about two months. Feb 2011 onwards the newspaper is not getting delivered to me.
    Sub: Result /Selection criteria of NRHM job.

Last month One interview held in Sector 6 panchkula in civil surgeon office (NRHM) Dr. Bansal is CMO there. I want to know about what is criteria of selection specially District Program Manager.

Interview date: 22/03/2011

Joining date: 5/04/2011

I requested to all please tell me about result.
    Stoped my news paper delivery from May month. So I request you to start the delivery same and confirm me on [protected]...thanx
    Maine aaj samaj ke agent ke through aaj samaj paper ki one year ki booking 30.4.2011 ko karwai thi zis ke liye maine use Rs.100/- paid kiye the. Agent ne mujhe kaha tha ki 2-3 din mein aap ko Coupons mil jahenge. Lekin abhi tak mujhe Coupons received nahi hua hai.
    Maine 2-3 bar aap ke Chandigarh office ke telephone no.4262600 par Mr. Yogesh se baat bhi ki thi, usne mujhe promise kiya tha ki wo mujhe jaldi hi coupons bijwahe ga. Lekin mujhe aajtak koi coupons received nahi hua hai. Ab mein jab isi no. par phone kar raha hu to bell ja rahi hai lekin koi phone nahi utha raha.
    Meri aap se request hai ki aap mujhe jaldi coupons bhijwahe.

With thanks,

Jugesh Kumar
    H.No.3237, Sec. 45-D,
    Chandigarh.
    Mob. No.[protected]
    I have also agreed the views, i have booked the aaj samaj new paper scheme with Rs. 100/- for the year in the month of april-11 and the booking official said that the coupen will be despatched to your home address within 7 days but till date we have not received the booking coupen and when we contacted the aaj samaj office they said that your counpen are given to your area's agency holder and the newspaper is started from the month of may-11 but we have not received the coupen and the halker is charging the full amount of monthly payment and when we informed him that we have booked the scheme with 100/- and now we have to pay only rs.20/- per month, he say that we don't know anything you have to give us the coupen or otherwise pay the full amount. now what we have to do,
    I have also booked aaj samaj for Rs.150 on 10.7.2010 vide booklet no.402178 and delivery has not yet started inspite repeated complaints to the circulaon department of aaj samaj.i got confermatation call from aaj samaj that fellow is very misbehaviour he hert me. I had been assured by the circulation department that delivery will start from 16.07.2011 . but i have not get any news parer till today.
    My adderss
    Anuj Kumar
    GHS-14
    Flat no 12
    Sector 20
    Panchkula
    H.R
    Mob no [protected]
    i solemnly want to tell the concerned authority of aaj smaj that 15 days before i deposit 150 rupees to the advertising and promotional street vendor of aaj smaj to get news paper of aaj smaj and i also collected a gift. But i m unable to get newspaper still. So Plz tell me what to do and if any contact no for complaining specially in manimajra chandigarh then plz send it on my id or on my phone no. I hope you people will take this seriously and give special attention toward it.
    Thanks!

#1447/2, Nagla Mohalla, Manimajra, Chandigarh
    Phone no [protected]
    Id [protected]@gmail.com
    Dear Sir
    I have told my vender to subscribe this paper as a scheme of 6months. He told me that he will send
    your agent to book the paper for subscription of 6month scheme But nobody has come.
    Please send your person for the same. Thanks.
    Dr. C. Mohan
    Flat (H.I.G.) Catigary
    265 Ground floor Sector 45-A
    Chandigarh
    [protected]@rediffmail.com
    dear sir
    your agent to book the paper for subscription of 6month scheme but vender coming is late 9&10 o clock and some day not coming.
    Plesse my newspaper coming 7&8 o clock

panipat
    M:- [protected]
    E-mail:- vinay.vinaygupat.[protected]@gmail.com
    Hi All,

I am Jatin resident of #223, sec-16 Pkl. I am also facing the same problem, i deposited Rs150 for 6 months, and its about 1 month before.. but still waiting for my first newspaper. this is biggest example of carelessness of Ajj-Smaj news staff.

following is the complete address of mine:-

Jatin Verma,
    #223 FF, Sec-16, pkl, hr.
    cell No:- [protected]
    Similar complaint
    AAj SAMAJ top mgmt

What the hell is this
    This way you cannot survive in the region .
    Despite of given advance money you are not able to provide paper
    You may be prosecuted in consumer court mind it.

My details
    R S Solanki
    #2686 Ph Eleven
    Mohali
    Booking Booklet Number:323832
    I would like to complaint against Aaj samaj that i got a offer for news paper that i need to pay rs. 180 in advance and got a gift along with that in the month of Aug/Sept 2013 with copoun no 631453 and person name Azad whose contact no is [protected] commited me that i will get newspaper from 1st of next month which i never got till now.I got so many calls from a lady for delivery and i informed her so many times that i am not getting newspaper after that i called on complaint no of aaj samaj but they gave no of Mr Pradeep contact no. [protected] who never pick up the call. so now please confirm what do i need to do for this pathetic service...i want my money back and don't want your newspaper at all..

aaj samaj newspaper Recent Comments