Aapkisamasya.com

Aapkisamasya.com Complaints & Reviews

1. On 02 aug 19 i purchased one dslr camera through online from shopynight.com (An online seller company) worth of rs 9000/-. Till now they didn't send my item as well as not refunded my money. I have tried to contact them several times, but no fruitful result has come out. Details of some caller of the company and address and contact number are as under:-

(A) c/o shopynight pvt limited, singhal tower, 2nd and 3rd floor, b-79
Sector-110, noida (Up), pin-201304

(B) contact number of some personal with whom i contacted on telephone are as under :-
Mr karan sharma - [protected]
Mr kuldeep - [protected]
Mr anil (Sr advisor)- [protected]- extn 0001,

3.in view of the above, you are requested to take necessary action against the defaulters as well as the fraud company (Shopynight.com)

4. Your co-operation is highly appreciated in this regard.

5. Thanking you in anticipation.

श्री मान मैं जून 2019 को आपकी समस्या डोट कोम पर एक शिकायत रजिस्टर किया था केपिटल फर्स्ट के खिलाफ केपिटल फर्स्ट मेरे साथ धोखाधड़ी किया है। मैंने आपकी समस्या डोट कोम को फीस के रूप में ₹ 2200/- जमा भी किया था। उस बाबत मैं जब भी आपकी समस्या डोट कोम को फोन करता हूँ कि क्या प्रोग्रेस हुआ तो हर बार मुझे कोई जवाब नहीं दिया जाता है। और अब तो फोन भी नहीं रिसिव नहीं करता है जिससे मालूम होता है कि मुझे बेवकूफ बनाया गया है।
    आप से अनुरोध है कि कुछ किजिए।

This company gives false commitment to customer and asking them to give money for services with guarantee.

Kind appeal to all citizen don't fall in the commitment of this company as they itself are fraud.

I paid to this company and they seems to be totally fraud and after many approach this people just giving an excuses.

After putting a review on google this company demand me to remove my review 1st then they will action.

This company cheats many people in this way, as people thinks small charges may give relief in their big issues and with this again felt into another fraud.

I have registered complaint with aapkisamsya.com . My complaint number is AS[protected] I have paid fees of Rs 1500 also as asked by their agent named Sidhart. Now till date I have got no update and neither sidhart is answering. Please help please give some update on my case. At least give me some clue is work on my case going on or what. please help.
        Pura fraud company hai, mere se rs 2500 liya ek case solve karne keliye, bola ki 15 din mai case solve ho jayga, 15 din over hogaya abhi tak na koi phone utha raha hai na mail pe koi ans de raha hai, pura fraud company, govmnt ko mera request ki is company ko ban kar de. nahi to hum logo ki tarha or logo ki saath aisa karega ye log.

A FRAUD ONLINE TRANSACTION of 8300/ WAS MADE JN FAVOUR OF AIRTELPAYMENT BILLDESK MUMBAI throgh sbicard on 10/11/2017. we appealed in aapkisamasya.com to resolve the matter and aapkisamsya.com 64 noida assured me go get refund money within15 days for which we had to pay fees rs 750/ but it was limited to only mail process by company. company did nothing to me and should refund money rs 750 to me....

Aapkisamasya.com Recent Comments