aarogyam india

aarogyam india Complaints & Reviews

3 REMINDER

sir my self AJAY PANDEY i have purchase like health policy with aarogyam india month of May 2012, my member ship ID-SJPMAY,[protected],they offer me that they cover all family member any ages upto Rs.200000- with cashless card for two year they charge Rs.6999- after received the policy document they declare that we have given only discount Upto 10 to 25% for OPD and Dr. Consultancy ,Sir they fraud me i want to take action, please suggest me what can i do. Sir I request you to please refunded my money from aarogyam india
I provide the detail of fraud company.
Aarogyam India

E-182, IInd Floor
Sector -63
Noida – 201307

Aug 13, 2020

sir my self AJAY PANDEY i have purchase like health policy with aarogyam india month of May 2012, my member ship ID-SJPMAY,12006910,they offer me that they cover all family member any ages upto Rs.200000-for two year they charge Rs.6999- after received the policy document they declare that we have given only discount Upto 10 to 25% for OPD and Dr. Consultancy ,Sir they fraud me i want to take action, please suggest me what can i do
    i given to detail of the company
    Aarogyam India
    CB-327, Ist Floor, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi-110028
    Email:-customer.[protected]@aarogyamindia.org
    2. [protected]@aarogyamindia.org
    Contact No.[protected], 64787555,
    Thanks and regards
    ajay pandey
    Aug 13, 2020

I started receiving phone calls in January’12 from one Mr. Amit Mehta, ph. No.[protected] and[protected], posing to be an IRDA official. He informed me that one of my life Insurance Policy with ICICI Prudential was incurring losses due to the agent’s code attached to it. He, however offered to help me if I was ready to make some fresh investment which, he said, was necessary in order to detach the agent’s code from my existing policy. He further informed that the lost amounts alongwith the fresh investment will be recovered to me after 65 days from the date of fresh investment. He asked me to send a cheque for Rs.28000.00 in the name of Aarogyam India at the address; Mr. Amit Mehta, CB-327, 1st Floor, Ring Road, Naraina, Delhi 110028. He used his resources and sent a courier boy to collect the cheque from my residence on 16.01.2012. He kept in touch with me for few days even after the courier was delivered to him.
      A courier packet was, one day, delivered at my residence while I was on an outstation tour.The sender's partculars were those of Aarogyam India. The packet consisted of certain medical coupons from APS, WOW dinning coupons and some tour package vouchers. The covering letter accompanying these items was from Aarogyam India bearing no reference no. dated 31st Jan '2012, signed by none. The letter was a ‘Membership Confirmation Letter’ welcoming me as a new member. I immediately reallised that Mr. Mehta was a cheat and he had nothing to do with IRDA etc.
      I immediately called him and gave a mouthful. The man still kept on trying to convince me that he actually wanted to help and these items were just a complimentaries given to me.
      I kept on trying to call the 'Custmer Care Helpline no.[protected]' as mentioned in the covering letter of Aarogyam and also on their website www.aarogyamindia.org which remained unattended for days together.
      I still thought that this was not the company which has played a game with me and only the person Mr. Mehta was the culprit. I ,then, shot a mail to their so called ‘ customer care mailing address, cutomer.[protected]@aarogyamindia.org stating that
      • I never requested for any such membership as had been 'confirmed' by Aarogyam through their unsigned letter.
      • I had not even proposed for any kind of Insurance policy floated by 'Aarogyam' India.
      • It looked to me that my cheque no.168727 of ICICI bank had been used by Mr. Mehta for a wrong purpose without my knowledge and mandate.
      • I completely declined and refused to accept any such membership or insurance policy as was confirmed/offered through their aforesaid letter and which was never discussed with me.
      • I further requested for immediate refund of Rs.28000.00 which had been knowingly or unknowingly encashed by Aarogyam vide my cheque no.168727 of ICICI bank.
      My first mail was given to them on 08.02.2012 followed by repeated mails and a registered letter but without a reply. Now even Mr. Mehta stopped picking the phones. The landline no. got picked by some lady with a stereotyped reply that Mr. Mehta was not at home and she would convey my concern.
      Only after my registered letter I received a call from one Mr.Palash Agarwal in May’12 regretting the inconvenience and putting all the blame on Mr.Mehta. He promised me that the amount would be refunded in 15 days. Those 15 days don’t appear to be over till date. On my insistence Mr. Palash Agrawal obliged me by giving a mail on 17.05.12. Those 15 days have not been over as yet. No further communication/response to my repeated mails. I don’t know whether I should lodge an FIR against them or better take them to courts.
      Please guide me and help. Anybody.
      My e-mail address: [protected]@hotmail.com
      Aug 7, 2021
      Dear Mr. Khan,

We are sorry to hear your experience. Our representative shall contact you on your email address.

We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

I am Vijay Pant, residing in East Delhi, I had been approached by Aarogyam India whose web address is aarogyamindia.org through his representative( Mr Ashok Khurana ) whose mobile no. is [protected] and (Ms Kiran Whose Landline No is [protected], some where in beginning of April, 2012. They had offer me to provide medical expenses reimbursement of whole family irrespective of the name of the hospital. The offered to provide full reimbursement of medical expenses without any deductions. I asked them to provide the information in writing through email but they denied the same. Further, they assured me that once the membership fees is paid by me i will receive everything in writing within 15 days. Initially i hesitated to pay money and accordingly denied the offer. But later on after several follow up of the representative of Aarogyam India who called from the above said mobile number i accepted the membership fees and paid Rs.6, 999/- to aarogyam india through cheque on 28.05.2012.

Unfortunetly my Son became sick on 04.09.2012 and on 17.09.2012 we admitted him in Bimla Devi Hospital, Mayur Vihar Phase -II and incurred an expense of Rs.6, 500/- approx. Immediately on discharge of my brother on 07.09.2012 i contact the above said mobile who told me not to worry, my expenses shall be reimbursed but the bills can be submitted only after 3 months from the date of membership. I agreed on the same.

Further when i got the membership kit i found nothing was written therein as per the commitments. I conveyed my disappointment on the above said representative of Aarogyam India once again he told me that not to worry my bills shall be reimbursed and that too is within seven days of submission of bills.

Further on 28.09.2012, i.e. after 3 months from the date of membership i contacted the above said representative and his office bearers, who completely denied the claim based on the argument that the Bimla Devi Hospital is not on their panel.

i have written them an email too but the same was in vain.

Hence i was compelled to take up the matter with consumer court.

I pray to
      1. reimburse my money of Rs.6, 500/-,
      2. close the business of Aarogyam India,
      3. put the culprits of Aarogyam India behind bar, so that the similar activity could not be repeated again and again.

An early action in this regard shall be highly appreciated. i can be reach at [protected]@gmail.com.

Vijay Pant.
      Dear Mr. Khan,

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly, a communication via email has been sent to your registered email address with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care[protected] or write to us at [protected]@iciciprulife.com.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

MYSELF SANJAY KARMOKAR , I WAS TAKEN A HEALTH INSURANCE PLAN FROM AAROGYAM INDIA ON 30/05/2012. ON THAT TIME COMPANY WAS COMITTED TO ME THAT I WILL RCVD THE POLICY AND KIT WITHIN 10 DAYS.BUT TILL DATE 23/06/2012 I HAVE NOT RCVD ANY THING I AM CALLING IN AAROGYAM OFFICE ON DAILY BASIS BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME ANY SATISFIED ANSWER.

MR. KHURANA AND MR.ANUJ ARORA BOTH ARE IRRESPONSIBLE IN THIS COMPANY THEY ARE NOT PICKING THE PHONE CALLS AT ALL.

PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO ???

SANJAY

PH [protected]
        Hi All,
        Aarogyam India is a totally Fake company.. After claiming 55K and calling them number of times (spending much on phone calls), i finally got a Cheque for 7K and with 2 moths Post Date. Finally, I put the cheque after 2 months and it bounced for Insuffiecient funds. You call the customer care and they ask to talk to senior Mr Ashok until last week. Last week when you call customer care they tell that Ashok has resigned and saturday was his last day.. Monday when you call, Mr Ashok is not well and is not coming to office. One day you call, a lady picks up phone (tell her name vaishali). next day you call care and same lady picks to tell vaishali is not well and she is Nilam.. this is all hell. pls never buy any policy from them..they are fraud and and cheater who will never come back after taking away your money.

regards