Abhinav Outsourcings

Abhinav Outsourcings Complaints & Reviews

I had approached abhinav outsourcing regarding australia pr enquiry during december 2016. I had a long discussion with the executive (Khatija) regarding my chances of getting a pr. She did the analysis of my profile and said i can apply for 190 sub class visa if i score 10 points in pte. She said its good enough for me to proceed as there are good chances for getting pr in 190 subclass. I had asked her many times on the scoring part if 10 points was sufficient, and she was positive.
I enrolled with abhinav paying 64k based on her confirmation and an agreement was made in which its clearly mentioned 65+ required in pte as action item from my end. I scored 10 points in pte on july 31st and asked them to file eoi for 190 points. From here the drama starts, the case officer (Sharada/shika) started asking me to get superior score in pte which was not as per agreement terms. We even filed for non pr 489 subclass after my request.
Now a person from crm team (Jatin) says my points are not high enough to get a pr and i had fair chances of getting pr with 60 points even at the time of enrolling with abhinav. Also he said my case is closed as my contract ended.
So why was i given false information and a commitment to go ahead for 190 subclass with 60 points when i had a fair chance. I wouldn't have enrolled and wasted my money. This is what abhinav is a 'fraud company' which provides a false information and trap people and make money.

I need a refund if you cannot give a result.

Attaching screenshot of the agreement copy where its mentioned about pte score required from my end.

What a great company. Is it a company or a brothel? More i research and more i see the # about this company, perhaps i would have done it before paying them. 7 years since they took money and no results so far. They not only fooled me and my friend when we met them but also shattered all my dreams and hopes. Do not go to them for your immigration. Never.
    This is a formal reply from the ABHINAV.

The name and identity of the person who made this post is not clear from the mentioned ID alone and hence we unable to match it with our internal client records. We have requested for full name by sending an in mail using the website facility. If and when the reply is received, we shall offer appropriate response to the person who made this post as also post related and appropriate response on this website.

Abhinav Outsourcings — worst team to trust

Worst team to trust
      I had a very bad experience with abhinav not going in all the detail but simply they fool you to...

Dear Readers,

This is an official reply from Abhinav Outsourcings.

We take pride in stating that Abhinav Outsourcings has become one of largest and fastest immigration consulting companies in the world and India's No. 1 Overseas PR Visa Consultant only because of our service and success of 1000s of cases.

Since being established 22 years ago in 1994 we have grown to over 4 company owned offices in India with over 250 full-time employees who love their job.

Abhinav Outsourcings offers PR Visa counselling, advice & processing for those who want to migrate permanently or invest overseas.

Due to our high volume of inquiries and cases, it is natural that we will have some unsatisfied customers. When you deal with 10 customers, 1 will be unhappy, of 100 customers 10 will be unhappy and so on. And Abhinav Outsourcings deals with 1000s of customers. The business of visa documentation is complex and there may be hiccups during the process. Abhinav Outsourcings tries its very best to resolve any issues faced during the process. This is why 70% of our business comes from referrals and word of mouth only.

On the other hand, there are a few clients who sign up with Abhinav Outsourcings and wish to withdraw during the process - due to their own personal reasons. And they expect a refund even after full or partial service is provided. Abhinav Outsourcings does not entertain these requests.

There are also customers who get rejected and do not succeed after the process. They too expect a refund and this is rejected by Abhinav Outsourcings. Abhinav Outsourcings does not guarantee or promise a visa or a job. Our deliverable are very clear and are mentioned in the Agreement which we sign with the client while he registers for the process.

Most complaints about Abhinav Outsourcings are written by the above type of customers only. Abhinav Outsourcings signs a legal agreement with the customer before taking him/her on. The terms of the agreement are very clear and mentioned in black and white. Abhinav Outsourcings invests in research, development, technology and other factors to enhance our process. There is a cost to all of this and it is not free. So, in cases of the above, Abhinav Outsourcings refuses a refund and the customer goes online to post it.

Smaller competing firms who cannot compete with Abhinav Outsourcings on any other basis get their employees to post false complaints in an attempt to tarnish Abhinav Outsourcings' online reputation. Employees who are terminated from Abhinav Outsourcings due to fixing documents or indulging in fraud also post false reviews because they have been let go off immediately.

We are REAL company with real people, processes, systems and also real problems. We do not pay online portals to take off bad reviews. Neither do we pay for SEO services to ensure that bad reviews do not come up on sites like this or do not come up in search engines. So, you will see bad reviews about us. Do not get carried away by lies and exaggeration. We request you to email us. If your problem is genuine and your request is reasonable, we will do our best to resolve it. We pride ourselves on being a customer centric company. And we want you to go back happy & send us referrals. So, do contact us in case of a genuine issue.

Abhinav Outsourcings is the best in the business. Our success speaks volumes about our business. Clients are loyal and referrals are many. We thrive on being a clean company who has been entrusted with the job of helping people get a career path and a better life. We advise that you go to our website www.abhinav.com or visit one of our offices to see true success stories.

Please realise when you get Abhinav Outsourcings on your side, you get the best career consultant on your side. What you need to consider is our experienced staff many of whom have been with us for 10-15 years, a comprehensive solution that studies all aspects of our profile and your spouse - no other company in the world understand overseas careers like we do as on a daily basis we have the pulse of the immigration and visas world; transparency in the transaction as we have a clear black and white agreement. Our prices are fixed and don't change based on individual bargaining skills. Our valuable counselling is free. We don't take up a case if there is a no chance of success. Did you know that our own Sales Consultants can't take up a case until they get a positive evaluation from the Evaluation Consultant who operate independently without bias?

Don't let your dreams get waylaid by false propagandaa, sales talk and petty discounts.

Choose to go with the consultant who created 1000s of success stories.

Our office details are available at our company website.

Thanks & Regards,

Client Relationship Officer
      Abhinav Outsourcings

I am not getting any response from Abhinav consultancy(Hyderabad), agent name called Sumanth ([protected]@abhinav.com)
        Please...