access 125
3.3

access 125 Complaints & Reviews

My scooty got the wrong e challan other scooty challan in my scooty my scooty numbers MHO3DH4827 plz solve this issue as soon as possible

access 125 — 5th service dealer collecting fork oil change labour 150/-

my scooter access 125 correct date or KM service regularly dealer every service change engine oil filter etc. replaced why? which type oil are used your dealer? how much KM run the engine oil ? and 5th free service dealer collected fork oil change labour 150/- why? pls reply thank U
    [protected]@gmail.com...

To
    Sales/Service Manager
    Messrs Suziki Motorcycles
    New Delhi

(Sub: COMPLAINT SUSPECTED FOUL PLAY BY THE DEALER)
    Chesis No. MB8CF4CAM98300838 Engine No.F[protected] Regn.No.DL 9S AB3042)

I have the honour to state the following for your kind consideration and prompt remedial action

I purchased Access 125 owing to its good reputation on 31 Dec 2009 from Dwarka Suzuki (Dealer Code:097108). I was soon disillusioned when the newly purchased vehicle started giving me a mileage of 25Kms/ltr. I frequently had to visit dealers workshop for tuning and only after about two months I could get some what satisfactory mileage. I even doubted that the dealer has palmed me off with some old vehicle or some parts replaced with old ones before the delivery because other make vehicles do give the mileage specified by the manufacturers, right from the start.

A few months ago the vehicle was left in dealer's workshop for an accidental claim due to damage occured during an accident. After about a week or so, I was handed over the vehicle back as "repaired" with damaged parts 'replaced' with new ones. When I drove the vehicle I found the steering handle was
    misaligned and was shaky & unstable. I also found that the brakes were inadequate.

I took the vehicle to the workshop where it was attended for a short time and was told that the handle was aligned but front shockers required refilling of oil at an exhorbitant cost of Rs 400/- and required replacement of brake shoe.

I was shocked to hear about the re-filling of shocker as the maintenance manual does not state any such requirement and also I had noticed that enough margin existed for tightening the brake shoe when I had left my vehicle in dealer's workshop. I had no option but to comply with the workshop staff and go for replacement of brake shoe.

On my return journey from the workshop the brakes became again slippery on applying brakes a couple of times and I also found that the steering was still misaligned and vulnerable to accident.

Time and again I had to visit the workshop for the Steering handle and brakes but nothing improved .

Meanwhile I started doubting whether the brake shoes replaced were genuine or were they of some local made, substandard ones. This doubt prompted me to ask for the Company engineer's verdict. The condition of brakes till then were tightened to full extent.

Suzuki Company's Engineer Mr Gaurav Chehl arrived in the workshop on 20 July 2011.The engineer was told about the defects who took the vehicle for a trial along with some mechanic and said that the handle had been set right during trial, he also said that shockers needed refill after 8000 Kms.
    I then requested him to see if the brake shoes replaced were the genuine ones.

The rear wheel was opened, and it was found that the Drum of the wheel had been completely worn out and needed replacement, the condition of the brake shoe appeared very old. Now the picture started becoming clear to me that some old Drum had been installed and so was the brake shoe. In order to
    confirm the same I asked to open the front wheel. When the front wheel was opened, the comparision of both the front and the rear revealed that the rear Drum and brake did not belong to the vehicle having ridden about 16000Kms.

The Engineer did not agree for the replacement of Drum and brake shoe, as the Brake system, he said is not covered in the guarantee period. I pointed out to him the comparative condition of the front and rear Drums to which he said that the rear drum was very filthy because of muddy rain water etc. at this I again pointed out to him that both the front and rear Drums were subjected to identical conditions. I then told him that I would write the entire matter to the company.

The Engineer on sensing that I would bring the matter to the notice of the company he started discouraging me by saying that I should not write to the company as the letter would ultimately reach to him and no action would be taken but advised the dealer to replace the Drum without shoe. I insisted that the shoe also should be replaced at dealer's cost, as it was not done when dealer was paid to do so.

The Engineer apparently was more supportive towards the dealer for the reasons best known to him. This painted a very bad picture of him. Though he happens to be on the pay roll of Suzuki and not dealer's, he appeared otherwise.

In view of the above I request you to depute a team of engineers to investigate the FACT AS TO HOW THE BRAKE DRUM AND NEWLY REPLACED BRAKE SHOE WOULD GET WORN OUT WITHIN LESS THAN 1000 KMS DRIVE. I also request you to get my vehicle re-examined for all other parts too including engine/gearbox parts so as to ensure that there has been no foul play by the dealer.

I finally request that the Steering, replacement of brake drum along with brake shoe may please be got carried out at the dealer's cost, as I have already paid the dealer and this may please be gpt done before any accident takes place as the vehicle is likely to meet accident owing to its handle and without the rear brake. It may please also be ascertained that all engine/gear box parts are not tampered with, such that at the end of two years ie at the end of guarantee period my vehicle is subjected to not beyond the normal wear and tear.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully
    Dr R S Babra
    Aug 13, 2020

I, Atul V Kadia, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Hem. North Gujarat University, Patan-384265 GUjarat, email: [protected]@gmail.com
      Mobile: [protected]
      I am interesting to purchase Access 125 of SUZUKI from our place. But at our place the dealer of the company raised some of the difficulties of our demand, and the main problems regarding our demand the following problems are face to me.
      1. Can I purchase the product from our place in cash?
      2. I have to pay more money than actual price of the product?
      3. At our place the owner sale the same product with near about Rs.8000 more. Is it legal? What I have to do so far?
      4. Is it possible to book in advance of our demand at our place? What time is waiting for buying the product?
      5. Can you guide me for our purpose as earliest satisfied?
      6. can I go to the Grahak Suraksh office for the behaviour of yours company office?

Please look into the matter and do necessary action in my favour.

Name spelling complate

My name is a Salim Ahmed but in my insurance policy it was saleem ahemed instead of salim ahmed,
      So please do the corrective measure to change the name

To,
        The service department,
        Suzuki motor cycle (i) pvt ltd.
        Gurgaon
        I purchased three nos (3) Suzuki access from your company and always customer your company since six month from three nos access 125cc purchased 2nos access from osl automobile (p) ltd, cuttack
        But due to nonavibility of stock at osl automobile . in emergency I purchased a access from shah automobile , balasore. I also do the 1st service of that scooter at osl automobile but after service I feel that after a long driVe when slow the vehicle anoise come from the engine side but when I say there the manager. mr prasant sahoo delay to do the warrenty for that when the mechanic say that his a main beering sound from the engine . mr sahoo said that we can’t provide you service the shah automobile will give you a warrenty .
        Therefor I request you kindly do the best and provide me the best service if you don’t provide me the best service. Atherwise I will go to consumer court.Your service manger don't know the product name than how he will soalve our problems.I give my access for service your service center is all ready he is taken for service 10days.
        Thanking you ,
        DATED:4.08.10 YOUR FAITHFULY
        VIKASH BHANSALI
        Aug 13, 2020
        I Have give my first complain for suzuki company so i can't tell how is its

Its been 40 days i have taken the delivery of my bike from MATRIX MOTORS PVT LTD(SWARGATE SUZUKI).
          I have visited their SERVICE station 12 times for battery problem which is not yet solved.
          The mechanics and manager are not at all co operating in this matter and do not know the definition of SERVICE.

access 125 — not delivering as per promise

i would like to bring to your notice that inspite of my regular follow and promised by advaith automation pvt ltd - BANGALORE SOUTH and the time of booking for the deliver of acess vehicle till today they have not delivered vehciled where as my friend who booked vehicle in same period has been deliverd

BOOKING REF NO 5286 DT 26-02-08 AMT 1000/-

Further i would like to bring to your notice that they are degrading the brand image of suzuki and person without booking enjoying the ride by paying premuim to the person incharge and puttting has into hardship inspite of booking and waiting for long period hope that keep your japanese standards and look into the matter imm and respond
          this sis to bring to your attension that i ahve booked a Access 125 on 26-09-08 STANDARD MOTORS, COIMBATORE til now i have not recEived, they told me that vehicle will be delievered on 19-10-08 and keep saying s its coming coming now it has passed 2 months and i have taken personal loan and paid the full amount, now i have paid interest to the bank without using the vehicle. i never expect this from the company. They should have told me while booking that the vehicle will be delievered after 2 month etc, so that i would have arranged the loan accordingly. This will spoil the delares name in the market and Suzuki will too and people will switch over to some other vehile though your vehicle performance is good.

access 125 — DAMAGED TYRE

I PURCHASED AN ACCESS 125 FROM THE SUZUKI ON 31JANUARY 2009. NOW I FOUND THAT THE REAR TYRE IS HAVING A BIG CUT ON ITS SIDE. I COMPLAINED TO THE DEALER AT KANNUR. BUT THEY SAID IT IS NOT UNDER THEIR RESPONSIBILITY. THE TYRE WAS FROM MRF AND IT OUGHT TO BE A SUPPLIER FOR ACCESS. KINDLY DO SOMTHING TO GET IT REPLACED. THE TOTAL KILOMETER RUN BY MY VEHICLE IS 5238.
          MANOJ A

access 125 — delay in delivering the above mentioned product

Respected sir,
          Recently i had been to a Dealer of Suzuki M/S AKSHAY AUTOMOBILES PVT. LTD 1&2,william compound, 33 marve road,mith chowke Malad(west) mumbai 400064 Sub maharashtra, booked an access 125 (Red). At the time of booking they have imposed me no. of mandatory conditions like full accessory of Rs. 3500, Teflon coating, insurance etc. from dealer, only also he said that if i pay the whole amount including the full charges for the accessories he will deliver the vehical(access 125 scooter red colour) within 15 days with vehical registration and also he confirmed the availability of red coloured vehicle in his godown i want to put this in the management notice that inspit of me fulfilling all the condition the dealer has delayed the delivery of my vehical and since i have opted for loan for the said vehical i am paying interest to the organisation.so that means i m not recevied the scootor so far but i m paying the interest and the principle amount. , isn't it a secondary way of black marketing, can the Suzuki management take a notice of it so that a customer like me who like to own a Suzuki vehicle should not go for some other alternative.I'll be so greatful i[censored] immediately take some action.
          we had booked the vehical on 19th feb 2010 and as per commitment the dealer was suppose to deliver the vehical 15 days after from the date of booking.bt now he is not abiding
          as per his commitment and delaying for the same.thanking you

yours faithfully
          Mr Anil Sawant
          M number [protected]
          e mail address- [protected]@gmail.com
          They used bad words to costumer.

Please check link

This is a cunsumer Feedback form.
          Just Fill up a form and you get a call from (HEAD OFFICE GURGAON).

Vedant Goel

access 125 — Delivery is delayed

I booked the Access 125 in Aryan Auto Agencies in Bangalore, while booking they told that it will be delivered in 60-80 days. Even the full amount was paid, still they are not in a position to deliver the vehicle.

The showroom people are not able to give any date as when they can deliver the vehicle.
          Still i am getting the same answer 3rd time as as in another one week we will deliver.

Please don't go and book this vechicle as you are not sure when you will get this vechicle.

Sekaran

access 125 — not working well instead of regular service

hi this dr rajesh panchal had taken my new bike in feb 2010 instead of my regular services since feb 2011 its givin trouble i.m doing my service frm malad akshay service centre i did my last service in Augest 2011 bt since thn my both wheels jam i'v hav drag bike its engine is fast, bike give average of 25km/litre. I inform service centre regardin same they did somethi bt stil no improvement. I request u to either replace my Bike or do Needful

access 125 — very long period after booking

sir i have book my acess in September in ahmedabad.sir i have complain against very long waiting time after booking. till date i have not receive my vehicle i already many time contact direct company site but not any response for my complain.and company dealer want to extra money for deliver our vehicle .
          many dealers are in ahmedabad but they all are different price and different accessories.

access 125 Recent Comments