Accurate

Accurate Complaints & Reviews

I online apply for job and one day i receive one call from accurate, she told me about this company, and said that if you do the work then you can get 40000.
But my friend said that this company is fraud and i searched about the same. So i did not do this work.
They are saying my qc failed n now demanding 9k... I cant pay this much n if i wont pay they wil file a legal case... M really worried...
Please help me sir

Sir... I registered work from accurate they also asked me to sign agreement and informed you have to submit 2200 forms i[censored] cant then u will have to pay 5200 rs. I submitted my work on time but thet failed my qc report and now they are calling me sending me mails and text that you have to pay 8000 rs or your case will be find in court... And they will send notice at my home.. Ply tell me what to do? They are threatening me now..

I found the ad on online and contacted accurate a fraud guy and he called me and spoke me nicely. So i paid 1650 and started working towards the form filling jobs.
      I finished the all the forms and submitted after verifying 2 times. They asked me to submit for qc report.
      On seeing the report, i was shocked, they showed wrong for many forms that makes failed us as per their agreement.

I analysed the patterns, they randomly replaced some letters with error characters and they claimed that we entered wrongly.
      Later only i realized that they cheated me and they are doing this thing for long time. I referred my friend also. But he analysed and make me clear.

I called them and reported the problem. They told they will contact the qc team.. They are cheaters pls beware...

Accurate has provided me data entry work of form filling, 2000 forms in 20 days, i completed my work before given time. According to the agreement and rules, if i complete 1800 correct form than he wil pay for 25 rs per form, i submitted my work with full efficiency and accuracy and did not make any mistake. But once a fraudster will always be a fraudster. You just can’t trust this bloody company. They are such a looser and can never stand on their words. He has purposely wrong checked my work so that he dont have to pay me. But then i also checked my work, i found no errors, they are cheaters and has cheated me and many more... Its a humble request dont trust these bloody fraudsters.

First they have made an digital agreement with me now my qc report has failed. So they terminated my id and now they are asking for the money which is called as application fees... And they are threatening me that they are going to file a case of fraud against me with the help of agreement... I just want to know that this wright or a just trap or they are just fooling me and asking the money on behalf of agreement.. Plzzz do help me i m really scared...

Hi! I got a call from this company named accurate, regarding the part time job without investment i agree to work then i got a mail ask me addhar card copy and the address send to the mail they had given me work and also send me one legal agreement i send my work full accuracy but they ask me u r work did not meet full accuracy they send me mail and messages again again and blackmail pay your dues plsss i request plsss take the neccessry action regarding this type of fraud...

Accurate is a fraud company
              These people firstly didn't clearly tell about the work n later ask for money as refund
              Firstly they called me for work and then the agent gave me wrong information about work. When i call back the call didn't connected. Then also i have completed my work and send it. They are harrassing me mentally as again again they are say that they will take me to court. I feel alot pressurized and being. These fraud people should be stopped as soon as possible...

Somebody is harassing me please help me they said they visited my add on quikr and now they torchering me to pay 4000 or they will take legal actions please help me i didnt take anything from him then why should i pay i dont know anything please help me his name is showing accurate sending me sms and legal notices on my email i dont know what to do please help me please i am so afraid please help me somebody
                Aug 01, 2018
                Updated by saurabh__
                they r sending me this type of notices please help

Accurate Recent Comments