Accurate

Accurate Complaints & Reviews

Hi! I got a call from this company named accurate, regarding the part time job without investment i agree to work then i got a mail ask me addhar card copy and the address send to the mail they had given me work and also send me one legal agreement i send my work full accuracy but they ask me u r work did not meet full accuracy they send me mail and messages again again and blackmail pay your dues plsss i request plsss take the neccessry action regarding this type of fraud...

I found the ad on online and contacted accurate a fraud guy and he called me and spoke me nicely. So i paid 1650 and started working towards the form filling jobs.
    I finished the all the forms and submitted after verifying 2 times. They asked me to submit for qc report.
    On seeing the report, i was shocked, they showed wrong for many forms that makes failed us as per their agreement.

I analysed the patterns, they randomly replaced some letters with error characters and they claimed that we entered wrongly.
    Later only i realized that they cheated me and they are doing this thing for long time. I referred my friend also. But he analysed and make me clear.

I called them and reported the problem. They told they will contact the qc team.. They are cheaters pls beware...

Sir... I registered work from accurate they also asked me to sign agreement and informed you have to submit 2200 forms i[censored] cant then u will have to pay 5200 rs. I submitted my work on time but thet failed my qc report and now they are calling me sending me mails and text that you have to pay 8000 rs or your case will be find in court... And they will send notice at my home.. Ply tell me what to do? They are threatening me now..

I online apply for job and one day i receive one call from accurate, she told me about this company, and said that if you do the work then you can get 40000.
        But my friend said that this company is fraud and i searched about the same. So i did not do this work.
        They are saying my qc failed n now demanding 9k... I cant pay this much n if i wont pay they wil file a legal case... M really worried...
        Please help me sir..

Accurate are frauds n cheaters... They first take your sign and photo of yours and then they paste them in a agreement digitally which include some terms and conditions. After that they give u password and id then you will have to fill 2200 forms in 20days and if you ll submit the 2200 forms they ll told you that u didn't achieve the accuracy of 91%. And they didn't pay u a single penny. This company is totally fraud. Dont give them any money.

I receive a call from the company name ACCURATE. He told me that i have to fill 2200 forms in 20days so that they pay me and they send me an agreement from surat and in that they write if you wont complete the work you have to pay 5200/- to the company for maintenance. So after googling name of the company i see so many complaint about that company. And after see that i cannot start my work.
            Now he send me a notice and torturing me and haressing to pay 5200+2500rs.

Because i dont want to trap in the legal procedure i was thinking to lodge a complaint in my area police station and also send them a legal notice from cyber crime branch.

I got a call from accurate saying that they offered me a job and salary is 50000 and i accept their terms... Afta joining the next day i knew abt thier cheating and i screenshotted the complaints and asked them abt this... They didnt reply... Normally they reply in a sec... Now they are not picking up calls... And i said i dont want their job... Now afta 20 days i got a msg saying that i need to pay 5200/- or else i would be called to gujarat court and pay money legally more than 5200/-... Afta this i msged them again... No reply... Afta that i got a call from them... Saying that i need to pay the money or else face the consequences... I dont know wat to do... Plz help me... They tricked me... I got some legal notices on my mail too... My family said to complain to the nearest police station. I dont want to waste time by going on to police stations and all... Wat to do... Plz help me.

Recently i took form filling job from accurate, let me mak u aware that datalink infotype has changed their name to accurate... 200 forms in 7 days. As i was excited bout the job i completed my job and put in all my hard work an wanted to submit my work asap. After submitting my work i called them to ask about my salary, they rudely denied saying that i failed my qc n my work is not efficient. And now i wil have to pay them 8000 penalties... Its a big amount for me and i cant afford paying this as i am from middle class family... They are such frauds and most importantly they are fooling us by providing fake form filling job... Pls help me n get me out of this situation i am very very tensed. They are calling me and sending me mails and legal notices and threatening me...
                Same frauds.. Pls beware..

Https://chat.whatsapp.com/invite/8RHZ5yDoMc3AXZqvjkmkdU

Accurate n Datalink Infotype are the same company doing fraud with innocent ppl by providing home based form filling job.
                  I have been also trapped by these companies pls join us n never work with these fake company...
                  legal charges wil be applied on u even after u complete ur work successfully n accurately..

Https://chat.whatsapp.com/8RHZ5yDoMc3AXZqvjkmkdU

Come join this link n destroy these fraudsters... they are fooling us by giving away form filling job to be completed in given spam of time n even i[censored] complete it accurately they wil never pay u..
                    infact they wil ask u for penalties in form of legal charges..
                    they are changing names of the company in every 20 days.. DATALINK INFOTYPE N ACCURATE are same company...
                    pls dont get trap n never work with these companies n let others also beware of these fraud company.. join the link above...

Accurate Recent Comments