Accurate

Accurate Complaints & Reviews

I got a call from accurate saying that they offered me a job and salary is 50000 and i accept their terms... Afta joining the next day i knew abt thier cheating and i screenshotted the complaints and asked them abt this... They didnt reply... Normally they reply in a sec... Now they are not picking up calls... And i said i dont want their job... Now afta 20 days i got a msg saying that i need to pay 5200/- or else i would be called to gujarat court and pay money legally more than 5200/-... Afta this i msged them again... No reply... Afta that i got a call from them... Saying that i need to pay the money or else face the consequences... I dont know wat to do... Plz help me... They tricked me... I got some legal notices on my mail too... My family said to complain to the nearest police station. I dont want to waste time by going on to police stations and all... Wat to do... Plz help me.

Recently i took form filling job from accurate, let me mak u aware that datalink infotype has changed their name to accurate... 200 forms in 7 days. As i was excited bout the job i completed my job and put in all my hard work an wanted to submit my work asap. After submitting my work i called them to ask about my salary, they rudely denied saying that i failed my qc n my work is not efficient. And now i wil have to pay them 8000 penalties... Its a big amount for me and i cant afford paying this as i am from middle class family... They are such frauds and most importantly they are fooling us by providing fake form filling job... Pls help me n get me out of this situation i am very very tensed. They are calling me and sending me mails and legal notices and threatening me...
    Same frauds.. Pls beware..

I got a call from this company and they ask me to a work of data entry from home. I got the email of work from this company. They ask me to complete 2200 form in 20 days and promise me to give 55000rs. But now after 20 days they ask me to give 7600rs as penalty without any reason even after completed their work. They threatening me that if you don't give us money then we will registered a case against you. So i request to you please take action against this company and save me from this and get me out of it. Thank you.
      Save me n help me from... Accurate

Accurate are frauds...

I was searching for online work then i got one of the online work in accurate and a person called me and asked me for i'd and received digital signature from me, i got started with my work and some what i felt like it's fake because they asked me to fill the 2200 forms within 20 days and in case if i don't complete my work within that period then i need to pay them 5500 rupees so i thought of going through reviews about that company then i found that the company is totally fake so i gave up working for that company and now they are calling me and harassing me like anything. I'm facing mental torture from them day by day so i kindly request you sir to consider this complaint and please take an action so that they should not cheat innocent lives any more... It's my humble request to you sir.

I was registered my profile on click india
          After that i received continues calls from Accurate and they offerd me for the data entry job home based and there is no need of prepayment the job basically fill 2200 forms in 20 days and the payment rate of rs 25 each but the data was provided by the company is having so many problems like 0 and o looks similar and incomplete forms i tried to reach helpline but no response after this i start googling it and i found many complaints against this company. After seeing this i stop working. They also stick my signature and photo on stamp through app without disclosing it.
          Now there lawyer threaten me to file a petition in court and you need to pay 50000 rs and a warrant to be issued
          This is harassment mentally and they start calling repeated basis

Please help me get me out from this situation..

Fraud company hai bilkul.. They aren't paying me for my work.. Kaam nikal walia nd now keh rhy k work nhi mila.. Aur fake advocates se call krwa rhy hain.. Aur they are thinking that hm advocate tk ja nhi skty! Koi bhi is company me try mt krna free advice hai at the end yhi krengy yeh log.. Soon yeh company bhi band hogi!
            Maine work dedia aur woh log mjhe payment nhi krrhy even mjhse fine maang rahe hain bohot amount ka... Yeh bohot bdi fraud company hai guys koi bhi mt krna yaha work.. Pesa lenne walo m se hai.. Mere sath hua h jbhi esa bolrhi hun.. Payment nhi krrhy mjhe yeh log!

A part time job based company gives an impossible work for me and told to complete it by 20 days.. Accurate and datalink infotype both are same company and are cheaters... And now they doing mental torture that i need to pay certain amount.. As i also received a phone call of a typing institute from gujrat as they will do my work on my behalf. I trusted and paid 8005rs. After that they had not given my work back. After i understood that it is also their trap. I have the account number details and some of recordings with me..

I registered on a clickindia for job and after a few days i received a call from the company name accurate and datalink infotype and also a mail from legal also says that he is marketing executive of the company he told me that i have to fill 2200 forms in 20days so that they pay me and they send me an agreement from surat and in that they write if you won't complete the work you have to pay 5200/- to the company for maintenance. So after googling the advocate name i searched so many complain about that advocate with different company name. And after seeing that i stopped my work.
                I had a talk with a lot of people who faced the same problem. Now after their submission date they are asking me to pay rs.8810 for non submission of work and sending some threatening mails.
                Kindly help me.

A few days back i applied for form filling job on click india. A girl called me saying from accurate said they are from surat, gujarat based and asked me to send my photo and signature scanned and sent an agreement which asks me to submit 2200 forms in 20 days. Later i read lot of complaints that it is a fake company and i mailed them saying i wont work with them and terminate my id. After few days they sent me a mail asking to pay 7600 as fine. Please help me as soon as possible because they are asking to pay fine 50000 rupees, and blackmailing in the name of court. Please help me as soon as possible.

I got this job details from a website called clickindia. The plann was 2200 forms in 20 days and payment is 55000. Later i agreed and through digidocs sent my photo and signature after few days i came to know that it is a fake company and i stopped my work and the informed the same to the company through a mail. Now again two days back they sent me a mail from legal department asking me to pay 7600 rupees and harassing me and threatening to take legal action against me. I should pay it immediately or else they will double the fine amount. Please help me as soon as possible..

Accurate Recent Comments