ADEPT TECHNOLOGIES

ADEPT TECHNOLOGIES Complaints & Reviews

ADEPT TECHNOLOGIES — Certification

Prateek Govila on Mar 7, 2017
I have paid full amount for certification fee 2 months in advance and told the Institute person that I need to complete the certification by 2nd week of Feb. Institute guy also agreed in email.Now its more than 20 days over and Institute guys are not replying to emails and not picking the calls. Even escalated to the senior person but its of no use.
This is leading to my mental stress as I have taken loan of 34500 from my friend to pay the fee. Now institute is not telling what needs to be done next....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Institutes

ADEPT TECHNOLOGIES — Refund of Prince2 fees pending for 4 months

iComplaints
I had paid the whole amount for Prince 2 training and certification in bangalore to Adept technologies on 12/06/2010 and 16/06/2010. They cancelled the training without any communication to me as their coordinator / centre manager resigned they were not even aware that i had enrolled for any such course. When i got in touch with them for the next scheduled batch they were not sure for bangalore but they mentioned that they are arranging one in Chennai which i agreed to attend but they did not inform me till last minute on friday night that the training has been cancelled. I have asked for a refund...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Recently Discussed

Krishna Stocks
Complaint against Cheating on Investment Plan.
Krishna Stocks
They are cheating in different issue like purchasing stock in behalf of people and cheating them
JAAGO RE INDIA !! - KRISHNA STOCKS A FRAUD