Adventure Country Resorts Limited

Adventure Country Resorts Limited Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had brought 1, 00, 000.00 Rs Preference shares from the adventure country resorts limited on 30th April 2001. i didnt got any kind of returns, holiday package. now i'm trying to call on the number but the lady says its a residential number. and i'm not be able to contact them. plz help me out.

My Contact detail:
Medha Santosh Surve.
B/28, Parmar CHS,
Hanuman Road,
Vile Parla (East).
Mumbai : 400 057

Adventure Country Resorts Limited — Company not traceable

We have invested Rs 40000/- in this company in the year 1998 but we able to contact in company we all the original share certificate signed by the directors.The address mentioned is prabhuta, 21, Hughes Road, Mumbai 400007.

I Invested Rs, 20000/- (Rupees Twenty thousand only) in September 2001with Adventure Country Resorts Ltd, Regd Office Prabhuta, 21 Hughes Road, Mumbai 400 007 and holding 200 preference Shares of Rs.100/- each.

I am also holding 5 coupons of Rs.9600/- which are not encashed yet.

The letters written to them have come back.

KIndly guide me how I should proceed against them to recover the amount from them

I invested Rs 12.000 (Twelve Thousand ) at Adventure Country Resorts Limited Bombay in 22 Jan 2000 and received 12% cumulative redeemable Preference share certificate redeemable at par at end of five years Seris - B. Share certificate mentioned, Registered Folio No. BO 20983, Certificate Nos: 0 280358B to 0 280369B, Distinctive No: (s) if preference sgares[protected] to[protected] total 120 shares)
    and also receivd the advantaure holiday vouchers Serial No: 075569, 075570 & 075571 dt. 31.01.2000, and total value of encashable vouchers for Rs. 28800/-
    I have with me Shares Certificates, Adventure Room Coupons and the relevent letters (original) duly signed by company directors. When I wrote to the company in December 2006, my letters came back undelivered.and try to contact by phone also i dont get any response also went to the place for find the company, On enquiry I found that the company is closed and disappeared. Some others like me with larger amounts have advised me how be recover my invested amount from this company. who can help me to further prceedings. i am residing in Mumbai.

can you take the case or recommend any one to help me out of this problem.

john chittilappilly
    contact no: [protected]
    e-mail: [protected]@gmail.com

the company namde addres which mentioned the share certificate and vouchers
    ADVENTURE COUNTRY RESORTS LIMITED
    REGD OFFICE: Prabhuta, 21 Hughes Rd Mumbai

Adms, Office: 3 Rashid Mansion, 1st Floor, Worli Point, VBehind samudra Mahal Building, Worli, Mumbai - 400 018.

Adventure Country Resorts Limited — NON REFUND OF REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES

I INVESTED RS 12000 AS 12% CUMULATIVE REDEEMABLE PREFERENCE SHARES REDEEMABLE AT PAR AT THE END OF 5 YEARS ON 30.04.2000 VIDE REGD FOLIO NO BO 24521 AND CERTIFICATES NO FROM O 325690B TO O 325701B

BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECD BACK MY MONEY.

PL HELP
    i have invested in your company something 20000 rupees 20years ago
    so give me reply the same my contact no is: [protected]/[protected]/[protected].
    Complain against Adventure Country Resorts Limited, Mumbai

I invested rs.20, 000/- in Adventure Country Resorts Limited, Mumbai on[protected]

Total 200 Shares Invested on[protected],

Their office address was :
    Prabhuta, 21, Hughes Road, Mumbai 400 07
    3 Rashid Mansion, Behind Samudra Mahal, Worli, Mumbai 18

Company also enclosed adventure country resorts coupons

All papers signed by company director Mr. Vijay Dholakia

I wrote many letters all in vain not a single reply received.

Also contacted on phone but no reply/not existing.

similarly they had opened Adventure plantation and purchased for Rs. 62500
    complianed to sebi also but no action taken what to do?

Please help me i have invested my earned money, I have left with no option, please guide me.

Thanks.