Aegis

Aegis Complaints & Reviews

My SAP ID 80041416 joined on 16Apr2008 and resigned on 28march2009

Waiting for PF

Dear Sir Madam I had applied for pf on 16/10/2015 and as per process i am going to receive my pf with in 45 days from the applying date. But when i check my status in online it is showing as "NO RECORD FOUND" and i had contacted to pf office Hyderabad regarding this issue and the are informing me that they haven't receive any kind of form regarding my application. Please provide me a solution. I had woekked for 2 years in your organisation at vijayawada AP. No one is responding prperly is what the respect you are providing for an ex employee. My Sap Id 80228736 So please let me know why this is happening. Thanking you.

Hi Axis bank Your bank services are very poor. Every month they are deducting 200 still I kept quiet but this month they deducted 400 for this stupid consolidate charges. You people don't have any right to deduct unless n until we have subscribed for it. Pathetic services I wl inform others to not to use your stupid services

Dear Sir, Date : 8 sep 2015. My name is Akash shubahm. i am working in aegis gurgaon, last 2 month my salary is on hold and when i told him i am not comfortable to work like this and i am mentaly disspointed due to some salary not receive i want to leave this job so they told me your salary isn't coming and he will going to abscond me. Please reply me, are you help me regarding this..?

I have been supplying goods to a reputable company of D. P. Jindal group, located at Nagothane, Maharashtra (Maharashtra Seamless Ltd). The payments were delayed (by as much as 180 -260 days) but the payments used to come thru, after lots of excuses. MSL came up with a 6.0" pipe plant at Mangaon (26 Km from Nagothane). The plant was commissioned in 2012. But due to quality issue's the plant could not be run & was shut down. The company now is refusing to pay vendors & claims to be in a financial crisis. My 72L is stuck up with them since last 18 months. Due to bad management & bad procurement (at the cheapest rates) o[censored]nproved Chinese technology, the management is facing problems. Due to this they have stopped payments to various large & small vendors. List of vendors unpaid till date include likes of ABB, Crompton, Kirloskar, L&T, Caution all to beware of cheats like MSL, who can't manage their business. Request similiarly affected persons to contact back, so we can raise the issue jointly with MSL management & device further course of action.

dear sir
            this is c.s. yatan kumar rao from sonari jamshedpur...i 'm working in aegis since 10 april 2012 ....bujt still i didn't get any type of salary statement from bank to my yahoo id....( [protected]@yahoo.co.in) ... my contact no----[protected]

so this is my heardly req. to solve my this issue..

thankx
            regards
            c. s. yatan kumar rao
            Aug 13, 2020
            I was working in aegis before one month. but their are not give my salary so i am very pathetic my designation in this company cce .
            I had claimed for the online transfer from my PF amount on 21st March.My UAN number is[protected].Now the status of my claim is showing settled but the amount is not credited to my account.
            How long it will take to get credited to my account, as it is more than a month.Kindly reply clear the same.

Hello Sir,

My name is Ms. Sweety Rai, student of B.tech 4th year. Recently I gave an interview in Aegis for the job of Customer Care Executive but because of my incomplete degree i didn't get the job.
              After that after some days i got a call from different numbers and also getting messages from different numbers.
              Like one guy of that Aegis company whose name is Sahil his number is [protected] and he is continuously messaging me even i dont know who is that guy. This seems that my personal information is leaked which is mentioned in my cv.

One of the example that he messaged me...

Like.....

yesterday last night i was thinking about you...........

Place yourself in place of me, i[censored]nknown person started sending message like this how you feel. This is disgusting.
              Please take action against that guy as soon as possible and this is my request without permission of anyone please don't pass the personal information of others to anyone.

Warm Regards
              Sweety Rai

Email ID - [protected]@gmail.com
              Aug 13, 2020

my brother is working with aegis from last 10 months .every thing was fine to my brother end . but after 9.06.2010 night companies team leader create a nightmare for us. team leader forcefully cut customers call which my brother was attending in his headphone. & he push my brother to floor & torched him . Team leader him hold his collar & told him to get out from room . and this situation was happened in front of manger mr.Rajesh naiair .
                next they call my brother & told him to join again .
                that mean my brother was innocent but team leader was not given any punishment.
                I really dont know why ? & how come a corporate sector hide this thing ??
                after hitting a employer, a team leader haven't got any punishment .

not given my salary

i need to open a salaried account but i dont have permanent address proof accept ration card thats whey even they dont give me my salary from two months

sir i am a employee of the Aegis bpo service at Udhyog Vihar gurgaon.I have seen a number of frauds made by our company with the employees.We do not get gazated leaves ,proper lunch breaks and leavs also.Some of the agents are promoted on the temporerely bases ,they are woking from 2to 3 years but they are still not documented .Agent does not have recived any type of incentives they are said to quit the job with out any reason.Their transport service is also very worst even our friend lost his life in a cab accident he was the only son of his parents ,they did not got any help .

so it is my pain which i have discussed here pls do what we can to stop this kind of harrasment with ou innocent young jeneration

hello sir ...
                    hope u doing great actualy the matter is i m 19 .6 years old and i went to aegis company for give an interview and that time they dont hire guys who are not 20 years old... bt the hr told me that yaa u can apply and i had clear my complete 4 rounds and then they gave me offer letter bt when we went to company for check my documents then sumanothe hr told me that u r not capabile just bcouse u are not 20 years old..

then why they gave me a offer letter huh...
                    drawn back my offer letter
                    please guys help me