Agarwal Home Shifting Private Limited

Agarwal Home Shifting Private Limited Complaints & Reviews

We have booked a service with Agarwal packer chennai to shift our household from chennai to Hyderabad.

They made a very unprofessional packing and damaged all the packing making a huge lose to the assets.

Really disappointed

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I don’t want any other person to go thru this kind of experience hence posting this review.

Few years back we moved household things from Bangalore to Chennai and had a very smooth professional service provided by Agarwal company. Keeping that in mind I called the Chennai branch. turned out to be a nightmare.

the agreement was packing and loading from 2 locations in chennai and drop at...
    I approached this company for shifting my house hold things from chennai to coimbatore and the guy named vikash who is the owner appraoched me with the quote. They promised to deliver the goods next day but kept all my goods in a gooddown for nearly 20 days. I called and followed up with him pleading to give my goods. He asked me to pay the full amount for the goods to get delivered and after i accepted to pay the guy dint respond. Switching...