Air Deccan

Air Deccan Complaints & Reviews

I booked 4 tickets for mumbai-shirdi almost a year back. The flight was cancelled by them. I called them several times. They kept promising me that the refund would be sent to me shortly. However no refund has come yet. For the past few months i have been calling them up on the same number. However i get a recording that the number does not exist. I really do not know who i should approach for the refund. I have the ticket copies with me & the proof of payment. Any suggestions?

Received this mail from air deccan on 28th sep 2018 evening:
    Due to unprecedented circumstances, your air deccan flight dn-192 dated 29/09/2018 from bom to isk, has been cancelled. We regret the inconvenience caused. You can cancel or reschedule your tickets for any future dates at no extra cost. Please write to customer. [protected]@airdeccan.co.in or call customer support for further assistance. We truly regret the inconvenience caused and convey our sincere apologies to you. We however look forward to serve you on board our air deccan flight. Kind regards, air deccan customer support

However since 29th sep 2018 emails to the id as above have been bouncing & no one is answering the numbers available to us.

Air deccan flight # DN 694 KOLHAPUR TO MUMBAI dated 3th Oct 2018(PNR - OLF9AW ) was cancelled by them and cost of my one tickets worth Rs.2280 were supposed to be refunded within 14 working days. But as on today even after more than 110 days the amount is not refunded. Had contacted customer care through email several times and they responded that "concern team is working on processing the refund". But since last few weeks there are no response on the reminder emails and none of the contact numbers seems to be relevant. Even emails to their nodal officer and appellate authority .
      refund not received of cancelled, air deccan flight dn 694 on 03/10/2018.
      Air Deccan has still not given my refund of around Rs 10000 for 2 passengers for Mumbai Kolhapur return flight booked in October 2018, customer care is not replying, their website is not working. It's been 4 months now. Fraud company. I have sent email to their Nodal officer but no reply.

Air deccan flight # DN 694, Kolhapur to Mumbai dated 3th Oct 2018(PNR - EJMR21) was cancelled by them and cost of my 1 tickets worth Rs.2280 were supposed to be refunded within 15working days. But as on today even after more than 110 days the amount is not refunded. Had contacted customer care through email several times and they responded that "concern team is working on processing the refund". But since last few weeks there are no response on the reminder emails and none of the contact numbers seems to be relevant. Even emails to their nodal officer and appellate authority .
        refund of cancelled flight from kolhapur to mumbai on 03/10/2018

Air deccan flight # dn 192, mumbai to nashik dated 5th oct 2018 (Pnr - ejmr21) was cancelled by them and cost of my 4 tickets worth rs.8000 were supposed to be refunded within 14 working days. But as on today even after more than 100 days the amount is not refunded. Had contacted customer care through email several times and they responded that "concern team is working on processing the refund". But since last few weeks there are no response on the reminder emails and none of the contact numbers seems to be relevant. Even emails to their nodal officer and appellate authority are in vain.

My air deccan flight from surat to bhavnagar on 20/09/2018 got cancelled. So i tried to contact airlines for refund several times via email and customer care number. The airline does not respond for any of my emails (Customer. [protected]@airdeccan.co.in) and nobody picks the customer care number[protected].

Pnr:nxgjot

I kindly request the refund of 7000rs immediately.

Air deccan flight was cancelled on 27th september 2018. It's 5th november today and they still have not processed my refund. I tried contacting airlines for help, but no response to my emails as well as calls. I am really worried now if they are going to process the refund or not.
              I tried to contact airlines several times, initially they said it will take 10 working days to process as their system is down. But even after 15 working days it was not processed. And since then they are not even picking up my phone calls and neither they are replying to my emails.
              I feel i might have to take some legal action now.
              Air Deccan has not refunded the ticket amount for 2 passengers travelling from.mumbai to Kolhapur and back. It's been more than a month, I have sent several emails to their customer care and also copied the nodal officer but all in vain. What do I need to do now? Both flights were cancelled on the previous day of travel
              Same issue. Please inform if you find any solution. This airline seems to be going fraud.

I had booked air deccan ticket to travel on 12th august from kolhapur and mumbai. (Booking refrence.. Vudvni) online through www.airdeccan.co.in.

It was raining heavily.. I checked flight status online n reached airport with seven months old infant in auto rickshaw.. Just to receive shock of flight being cancelled.. I wasn't informed.. I missed important function in mumbai.

Air deccan staff initially told it takes 7-8 working days for refund of rs.2975... After 2 weeks i kept on calling them everyday for 3-4days.. Later on they informed it takes 15 days.. I kept on calling them for several days. I have informed to the manager... I have send email but of no use. Sending my online ticket copy

Provide me refund at earliest.. Do not force me to take legal action..
                no refund of rs.2975.. flight cancelled by air deccan

Dear concern,
                  Looking forward for your cooperation and personal touch in the matter as I had resigned from the company in Feb, 2005.
                  My PF no. is BLR/26058/0635. Till the date I haven't received my pf ammount.

With Regards

Umesh Rawat
                  Hello Umesh,

You are fool to post your Employee Provident Fund number over internet. That's what I have to say.

-- sidds

Air Deccan — PROVIDENT FUND NOT RECEIVED

I am a senior citizen.IAfter retiring frm Indian airlines I joined Air Deccan in Aug 04 and worked till April 07.But till date I havent recd my PF.And every time I approach them they simply ignore my complaints.Kindly help.My PF A/C no is 26058/0610

I HAVE CANCELLED MY AIR DECCAN FLIGHT TICKET DATED-14TH SEPTEMBER 2008 FROM BANGALORE TO KOLKATA.MY PNR NO-7914006.I HAVE SPOKEN SEVERAL TIMES WITH MR.MUKHTIYAR -AIR DECCAN AGENT IN BANGALORE.BUT HE GAVE ME FALSE ASSURANCE THAT THE MONEY HAS BEEN SEND TO THE COURIER COMPANY- EXPRESS-IT IN MUMBAI, SPOKEN TO MR.PRADEEP ALSO FOR THE SAME .TILL DATE I HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE REFUND MONEY.ITS REDICCULOUS AND PATHETIC.

DO THE NEEDFULL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Air Deccan — non refund of cancelled ticket

cancelled a airdeccan ticket on 22/06/2008.ref no:171737 and pnr no:7896092 booked through icici card. refund of rs.3275/- is not yet received.kindly expedite and refund the amount
                    donbosco
                    Dear Sir

I had Booked my air ticket from Srinagar To Delhi for 15th august, 2008 vide PNR No 8292577 of Air Deccan and on 14th i got a message from Air deccan that the said flight had been rescheduled. since the rescheduled timing was not suiting me as i was required to reach Delhi early in the morning. subsequently, i booked airticket through another flight which was on time and cancelled my air deccan ticket. i was told that the full ticket amount would be only refunded to the credit card account and that the said amount cannot be used for any other ticket booking. After a lapse of 14 days I again contacted the air deccan authoritites and was given a complant case no 189684. and assured that the amount would be refunded within 30 days but till date even after a lapse of more than 7 months i am yet to recieve my refund.

Please advise me regarding the future course of action.

Urfat Anjem Mir