Air Hunters
1.3

Air Hunters Complaints & Reviews

Air hunters are fake and fraud recruitment services provider. I also given rs 1100/- and they send me training module but after that i didn't get any call from them. When i call them the number is not exists. Friends please don't trust and pay any one until and unless you crossed checked thousand times. My issue is still not resolved and the job which i was applied not yet get. This person should be put in jail and closed there websites.

Hi my name is robin this company is total fraud.. And if any senior officers are seeing this kindly take immediate action against them.. As they are doing this fraud in the name of man power recruitment to airline industry and when i had searched about them to different airline companies they clearly gave me a clarification stating this company is fraud and they dont have any agency recruiting they only recruit by walk in interviews.. This agency or this fraud people had called me up for an interview purpose and they had sent me mails stating i had already earned the job as i have passed the interview... And they asked for my documents and rupees 1100 for documents verification.. Kindly take immediate action against these fraud companies
    Hi Guys

Please don't pay any money to air hunter's. It's totally fake agency. They don't give any placement. they charged you money and after that they wont replay your call.

So please do not trust these people. They may say that it's direct placement you will be given training and all.

Am mohammed asath from madurai. As the same ranjini i have got a call from air hunter for ground staff job. And they told to pay of rs 1100. I have payed the amount. For paying this amount they used to call four times per a day. After paying no one responced my call. I have submitted the pay slip that i have sent to them. And i have mentioned their num. They are 100% fraud. 1.) [protected] his name is rohan. 2.) [protected] her name is rimpa. This air hunter guys are 100% fraud.
      Jan 12, 2018

Hi.. I am ranjani from trichy, tamil nadu. I am searching for good paying job. For that one person from this number [protected] called me and had telephonic interview with me. He said he will offer me ticket collecting job in trichy airport with a salary of 20k permonth. I answered his questions. The next day he called me and said that, i got selected and i have to pay 1100 for verification charges. I had doubt and searched his fb page.in...

Air Hunters Recent Comments