Air India Air Transport Services

Air India Air Transport Services Complaints & Reviews

This is regarding a recruitment scam related to AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES. As per a Notification released by AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES on February 26, the walk-in interview for various posts (mentioned below at the end) was to be held on 10 & 11 March 2020. However, when myself and approx. 200 other aspirants (mostly Engineers) went to their interview center at Mumbai, we were made to stand outside their main gate for more than 4 hours (from 9 am to 1.30 pm) without any update on the interview process. After 1.30 pm, one of their employees (a technician) came outside and informed us that there was nobody present in AIR INDIA that day as it was a holiday as an occasion of Holi festival. He then also told us that the interview was already over on 6th & 7th March 2020 and that the vacancies were filled on the same days (6th & 7th March 2020).

When we asked the technician as to how they conducted the interview on 6th & 7th March because as per the Notification that was officially released by AIR INDIA the interview was supposed to be held on 10th & 11th of March, they said that AIR INDIA had later on an unknown date re-released another Notification on the same vacancies and preponed the dates to 6th and 7th March as they realized later that 10th March was an official holiday due to Holi. However, this so said change (preponing) of dates was not published on any Newspaper and was also not published on any online news website. All news websites still project the interview dates as 10th and 11th March. Also, no information was reported on any news that the interview process was over. Also, the technician told us that all of their employees were out of town and none of their responsible employees were ready to even talk to us over the phone. We, all aspirants, were being treated as garbage over there. Nobody from AIR INDIA was ready to take on the responsibility of giving a proper response to our queries.

We believe that this interview was conducted secretly and earlier on 6th and 7th March on purpose and we believe that they very secretly re-released another Notification ONLY on the website of AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES regarding the preponing of the dates. It would have still been acceptable if the dates were postponed as at-least all aspirants who were present for interview on 10th March would have known a new date to attend the interview, but since the dates were preponed, we all have even lost the opportunity of even attending the interview. It is sincerely unacceptable when the date of any government examination or interview is preponed without conveying the new information to the aspirants through all available and possible sources. We therefore request you to kindly accept our prayer and conduct a serious enquiry on this issue as we suspect that there might be cash transactions or some kind of influence involved in this recruitment.

It is still extremely difficult for us to digest their lies which they told us on 10th March when we had been there for the interview that they had initially, while publishing the 1st Notification which had the interview dates as 10th & 11th, not realized that 10th March was Holi and that it was a holiday for them and therefore that they had to change the dates to 6th & 7th March. It is my genuine query that “How could a flag-carrier government airline select an interview date initially (10th March) without noticing the fact that it would be a holiday for their staff members also?”. I don’t think that they select dates randomly and irresponsibly without looking at the calendar.

The general conditions of the interview were to bring a Demand Draft of 500 Rs payable to AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES and all our certificates of education and work experience for verification. All aspirants had followed their instructions and had bought the Demand Draft of 500 Rs payable to AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES and all their certificates of education and work experience for verification.

Till such scams go un-noticed, it is us who are deprived of our privileges of working directly for the government and serving the nation. Such scams drastically affect our beliefs in all government recruitments and break us apart. We request you to kindly conduct a serious enquiry and take the strictest possible action in this matter. This is a sincere and humble prayer by all youths of this country. We request that there be transparency and fairness in all government recruitments.

Also, it was really sad to notice the fact that many aspirants who came there for the interview on 10th March had come from distant places (including Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, etc) with a hope of serving the government, but went away empty-handed and insulted with a lot of disappointment.

Attached herein are:
1) The 1st official Notification published by AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES
2) Screenshots of some news agencies which still (as on 10th March) mention the interview dates as 10th and 11th March 2020 (all news agencies report the dates as 10th and 11th March).

I heartily thank you for your kind consideration of my letter and sincerely apologize if I have said anything offending as it was unintended.

POSTS FOR WHICH THE WALK-IN INTERVIEW WAS TO BE HELD:

Jr. Executive HR and Administration,
Sr. Customer Agent,
Customer Agent, and
Para Medical Agent –cum - Cabin Services Agent

I have booked a flight from Bangalore to Hyderabad .
    Flight got rescheduled, not delayed resulting 3.10 min wait at airport.
    Staff told that they informed customers which is false as every body intime and waiting for the flight at the destined gate number.
    Request to take appropriate action against the airline agency.
    Details :
    Flight scheduled time : 8:20 Am
    Rescheduled time : 11:30 Am

No lounge access provided to customers.

Hello Rohit sir..
      ceo, air india

Hope you are doing well.
      This is the serious matter where your attention is needed.

Air ticket num :098 [protected]

Flight num:AI 342
      Amount paid : 661 singapore dollars

One of your executive has cancelled my return ticket online after confirming refund of 361 sgd .

your other department has refunded only 34 sgd giving me false details which is not at all matching with preciously informed amount.

Please help here

Waiting for your reply.

Please think ..Who will cancel the ticket only for 34 dollars ?i would have amended and paid you more 90 sgd..i would not have cancelled the ticket.

Please refund my remaining money 326sgd.
      Please do not cosume customers' money providing wrong information and refunding just 34 sgd.
      Why are we not royal to our citizens?
      Need refund of 326sgd.
      Manisha sheth
      Jun 27, 2015
      Updated by manishasheth
      no updates from air india... never use air india flights

Air India Air Transport Services — no refund for mumbai to singapore flight

no refund for mumbai to singapore csncelled flight ticket

file reference -MAAA150378 FLIGHT NO -AI-142/31 DEC 2014 while travelling frm delhi to chennai on the above mentioned date my one bag was not received.it was an American Tourister, purple colour, four wheeled trolley bag.after lot of tracking I couldn't find my bag.It is a real shame to the Airline that the bags handed over with trust are lost not to be found.I have even shared the photo of the lost bag.My sincere request is to keep looking for my bag.it's a real mental torture to the person who has lost his/her vauables.still waiting for my lost bag...mrs renu ahlawat

I boarded air india express flight IX435 kochi to dubai 19 may 2015 at 12.45 pm. 20 minutes before actual boarding time.the flight schedule time was 13.40.after boarding the flight i myself as well as other passengers too were uncomfort in flight coz the air condition was not working.all o[censored]s complaint the crew members but of no use, it was very much hot inside.From 12.45 to 13.45 it was like a hell inside, none of crew members respond, i was repenting as why i booked this horrible flight

Air India Air Transport Services — no refund for mumbai to singapore flight

no refund for mumbai to singapore cancelled flight ticket

Air India Air Transport Services Recent Comments