Airline Ticket Complaints & Reviews

pamil preet kaur
My name is pamil preet ,currently studying at IIM CALCUTTA ,I was travelling from delhi to kolkata but missed my flight twice and had to stay at the airport for the entire night .i had the worst exeprience by indigo airlines ,people at the indigo counter dont know what is customer service ,my flite was at 3.30pm and i reached airport at 3.10pm,requested indigo ground staff to allow me and board the flite ,i told them that i have an emergency but they didnt listen to me ,i booked my flight 2nd time and reached airport at 7.18pm ,flight time was 7.40pm ,indigo staff again said that they cant allow me , i literally pleaded to the supervisor that i have an emergency let me board the flite but they again didnt listen to me and said that they cant do anything ,i want to give the example of spicejet flight where the ground staff allowed me to board the flight 5 mins prior to the scheduled time ,indigo people treated me badly and i had to stay at airport for the entire night ,supervisor asked me to pay 1500 rupees more and get the morning flight done , i booked the morning flight and boarded the flight on time ,now the same flight was late by 4 hours .Being a student i cant afford to lose so much of money , being from IIM calcutta the kind of treatment that i have received was really bad and i would not let my friends and family to travel by indigo airlines ever .i would request indigo airlines to refund the money of 2nd ticket and 3rd ticket ( 2nd ticket costed 5400 rupess and 3rs ticket costed 1500 rupees )
An early action would be highly solicited .

regards
pamil preet kaur
mobile number -9007853086
rome to delhi
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Airlines

Santhosh Joseph
    I purchased 3 Jet Airways flight tickets for DELHI–TRIVANDRUM, Travel Date 14/01/2009 vide Bill # 032 from (SATNAM TRAVELS J-5/121, RAJOURI GARDEN, NEW DELHI-110027) Dated 06/12/2008, Ticket # NBGF48 for 3 US citizens (relatives) visited Delhi.

1st Default: On 14/01/2009 (Canceling the Flight ticket without informing customer)

Once we reached airport on 14/01/2009 we where informed by Jet airways that the ticket was booked by the agent on 06/12/2008 and canceled on 07/12/2008. Considering the urgency I purchased new ticket from KINGFISHER AIRLINES LIMITED by paying high cost to send my relative back to TRIVANDRUM. On intimation related to the issue on 19/01/2009 I received a Cheque bearing No. 826112 Dated 19/01/2009 for a sum of Rs 29, 000 Punjab National Bank A/C # 1988000102895337.

2nd Default: On 21/01/2009 (1st Cheque Dishonored due to INSUFFICIENT FUND)

The said cheque # 826112 Dated 19/01/2009 was returned unpaid by drawee Bank vide returning Memo dated 21/01/2009 & Instrument # 826112 for the reasons `Insufficient Funds`. The said cheque was presented within its validity period and stood dishonored on presentation.
    Please treat this letter as a notice under section 138 and 142 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 for consistent default in payment through cheque. Please find it convenient to come and make the following payments in cash within 7 days and collect the returned cheques from my end as a payment confirmation.
    Pending Payment Detail: -
    Principal amount against cancellation of Flight Ticket Rs.29, 000.
    Cheque return charges for 2 returned cheques.
    Interest for Rs. 29, 000 since 06/12/2008.
    List of Documents attached:-

1. Copy of 1st dishonored cheque No. 826112 dated 19/01/2009 for Rs.29, 000 drawn on Punjab National Bank A/C # 1988000102895337.
    2. Copy of your Bill # 032 for Jet Airways Booking.

Airline Ticket — missing e mail address

I have booked my travel to mumbai & back vide cleartrip transaction nu :- Trip ID is 07280AD779. While booking the procedure did not ask me to fill up my e mail Id details for sending e ticket.Kindly note down my e mail Id as [protected]@gmail.com & kindly forward the eticket on this address.

Suresh Chandra