Ak Complaints & Reviews

Bhatt Akshay

Very poor service by bajajfinserv. I have asked change my residence address so many time, but still not change my residence address. I ask so many time at customer care service and also send my verification document, but still it show my wrong residence address. And thats why i do not get my emi card on my adddress.

Also they don't help when i visit their branch bajajfinserv at ahmedabad.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

anup2462001
    Contractor people of vehicle stand vellachery behave very rough and rude. Early morning office hour time they behave complete nonsense.somedays they will put two people while entry, somedays no gate.Daily their rule will change. Many days parking ticket they will give after standing the vehicle in parking and somedays you have to take ticket before entering .These useless people have compelled many commuters to bring vehicle using rough words to take ticket and then again park. Morning hour has no meaning for them. Strong action required on contractor who allow such misbehave.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Railways

Recently Discussed

Ak
      Rude behaviour by vehicle stand people velacherry mrts
      Not getting emi card