Akosha.com

Akosha.com Complaints & Reviews

On 24/01/2017 i booked an item (Shoes) for my friend for rs. 339/- from yepme.com and the product by mistake returned and i have no other way to ask my money back to yepme everytime they misguided me and telling lies that some issues have occured and it will be solved within day or 2 but till date they are harressing me and not refunding my money back. Today i again called them and they still showing the issue that your order will be processed successfully with in a day or 2. I can't get any hope so i call you to help me.

My name manas baidya

Cell no. [protected].

My mail id kalyan. [protected]@gmail.com

Balance deduction
    I am dipanbita das. I recharged my aircel number [protected] on saturday 11th march 2017 and had a balance of rs23.37and the transaction id is 207:txn no. Wbr[protected]. After that i did not make any charged call from that number. Suddenly on 14th march 2017 i am seeing that my balance has been deducted. And my balance is rs 20.35 the company has decucted rs 3.02 without my consent. I want my deducted balance to be refunded.
    Aug 9, 2021
    Dear Dipanbita Das,

As per as system check we have found that INR 3.45 has been deducted from your main account for two incoming calls as because those incoming call were forwarded to another number as outgoing calls from your number, call charges has been deducted as per your base tariff @ 2.5 paisa/second. In future to avoid such deduction you are requested to disable your call forwarding option by following the instructions given in your handset.

Kindly feel free to write to us at [protected]@aircel.co.in for any further assistance on this matter.

Thanks and Regards
    Aircel Social Media Team

Dear All,

Greetings of the day.
      This is to certify that i am holding corporate policy o[censored]nited India vide policy No. [protected]P10135460. The concern claim is in the name of my wife. Above Company hired a TPA named FHPL rejected my claim on the grounds of Fraudulent claims. this certainly spoil my and my wife image socially. They are also not giving me the rejection letter also. kindly help me in this matter as i have taken money from some one on heavy interest. You are the only hope.

Claim No-1379565
      Policy No- [protected]P[protected]
      TPA Name- FHPL
      Grievance Contacted- YES
      Parent Company- United India Insurance Company ltd.
      Grievance Contacted- YES
      Mobile No. [protected]

Is your complaint solved?

Being an claim processing expert, I may help you and assist you the path. But to investigate further, i would required a detailed information from you. Please share all the details through our facebook page.

Ronak
      Metro Zone Group

Tata Sky, Customer id is [protected]. Mujhko new connection HD Channel ke diya gaya tha. Aur mera current pack HD channel ke sath hai.

Tata Sky offer Attached.

Tata Sky Customer Care ne offer dene se mana kar diya. Aur Naye Rate se Paisa SD & HD Channels Ka mang rahe hai.

My Complaint No. 1-[protected], V5ZDCRQ & V-71S93U.

Ajeet - Mob No.[protected]
        Aug 9, 2021
        Feb 20, 2017
        Updated by Ajeet Yadv
        [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        Hi, the price you got for Annual pack is because of an offer and the same offer is not available now. Please visit http://www.tatasky.com/ to know more about our prices and packs. Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Akosha.com — I'm complaining against Harshit Dhingaun (celebrity/ Vj/ head of delhi fashion club) New delhi

I want to lodge a complaint against - Harshit Dhingaun? who is a fashion model agent works in Delhi fashion club, West Patel...

Hi I have ordered the product from Paytm
          mboss laptop strolly bag with free raincover- cabin luggage bag.

Order# [protected]
          [protected]T17:11:38.000Z
          Price :Rs.4299

Since i have got cashback of INR 860 already credited to your Paytm Wallet on 07/01/2017 they were suppose to refund of INR 3507 for product.

i have received the mail saying
          Hi Lakshaman,

We will do my best to work with you to resolve your issue. We understand you have a concern regarding your order [protected].

Sorry for the inconvenience caused you faced. As per our concern team, we would like to inform you that kindly contact the issuing bank customer care with Refunded ARN No. 74766517015702042661088 for your refund. They may assist you in a better way.

Should you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Sincerely,
          Paytm Care

After this they have closed the complaint saying its refunded but it is not yet credited to my account i have checked in bank also but no one knows about ARN No. in bank they have asked me to contact paytm, and paytm is asking to contact bank.

I am completely fedup by not knowing what to do please help.

I went to city center shoping mall siliguri on 09/01/2017 at around 08 : 45 pm with my family and one year kid, as there was a huge que in the parking slot i was bound the my veh infront of exit gate o[censored]ttarayan township, siliguri and entered the mall . And returned around 09: 15 pm and found the car was unlocked and 02 nos of samsung galaxy j7 prime along with 03 sbi atm card and cash of cash 1100/- stolen from the vehicle which was kept in the back side of co driver seat of my vehicle. After that i was trying to launch a fir to the nearest police station matigara, siliguri. They took days to register the fir and also launched the insurance claim to the ins company as both the mobile phone was insured. After that they asked to upload the doccuments as soft copy in the mail . The process is also done now they are regularly sending the mail showing upload the same doccuments again n again n the height is " the occurance date & time not match"- suggest

Akosha.com — Totally Fraud website

Hello members, Myself vinay srivastav, today i would like to share my experience with akosha ( www.akosha.com ). this...

Hello AkoshaTeam you are always harassment and negative experiences and grievances of our website www.tvteleshopping.com, Akosha Team send me regular mail to fake buyer and others commpany customer, Aksho team never read and review customer complained and his problem they are send online buyer complained to others company or me.
              Dear all online buyer please avoid complained to Akosha Team.
              Tv Teleshopping.com work last 2008 and they are best responce to Direct Tv Teleshopping buyer Please give any coumplainds to Tv Teleshopping

DO's & Dont's Before Purchasing any product Online:
              Please be careful before buying any product online

Tips to Remember

1. When you purchase any product online, you always receive an SMS from that company
              2. If you see a mobile number on website, that website would not be trusted. Always prefer landline number to book order
              3. At the time of delivery always check Sender address, Tin/VAT No., and Customer Care No.
              4. Always keep your bill copy
              5. Always match your order number with order number, which you have recieved through sms and email.
              6. Always check company logo
              If you order from www.tvteleshopping.com, you will always recieve an sms on your registered mobile number
              We have a 24x7 Customer support on[protected]
              If you have any complaint Please call on[protected] between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.or you can send an email to [protected]@tvteleshopping.com
              We send via SMS a unique order no. for every customer When will be you confirm your order.
              we don't share customer details to anyone. Read our Privacy Policies.
              We always give best price ( We are direct importer) and service to every customer.

Regards Tv Teleshopping
              Dear Lucky

As a brand, it is our duty to help our customers out. Hence, when customers filed complaints on our website against TV Teleshopping, we escalated these complaints to you so that these complaints can be resolved - which in turn would drive customer satisfaction for TV Teleshopping only. Hence, we feel that escalating these complaints to you and then getting resolved is a big win-win-win for you, Akosha and the customer. Please be assured that all complaints that are escalated to you are 100% genuine.

Hoping for a good long term relationship.

Online Team
              Akosha

Hi All, Whenver you are looking for filing a complaint against a service provider, Akosha.com will pitch in and ask you to pay the amount to resolve your issue. They called me twice a day for money. Finally I paid the amount. My complaint number is 269951. But once they received the amount, they wont react at all. They will just teach you how to write e-mails. They will give false commitment like "We know the escalation team of the company; so we can get your issue resolved within some days". But nothing will happen to your issue. Whatever they doing can be done from our end. They won't help you to approach Consumer court. Please don't go for Akosha at any cost. Don't lose your money. It is totally waste of your money and time. Regards, Rajesh Lingadurai
                Aug 13, 2020
                Thank you for this valuable information.. This site actually sounds very promising and i had really thought of putting my complaint here until i read about their terms and conditions.
                Hi Naw,

Thanks for being aware of these fraud companies. I request you to inform about this fraud company to all your friends. So atleast our friends won't be cheated again.

Rajesh Lingadurai