Alankit Assignments Ltd

Alankit Assignments Ltd Complaints & Reviews

heman72
m fill up the form of pancard my brother Mr. Girish Ram s/o Sh. Til Ram date of birth 05/06/1976 Acknowledgement no. [protected] and submit it your alankit limited ashok vihar deep cinema on branch 19/11/2015 the communication address by mistake is office where he is working now i request you to plz go proceed the application and send it hometown address uttrakhand i am already sent the mail of your after telephonic communication

Hemant Rawat
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

vikasverma1993
    Respected Sir, My application which is submit by me in Tin Centre Khanna on[protected] has been no status shown yet. I was call at Chandigarh after one month, they said to me there is a rejection in office address proof. Than I cleared my rejection. But they do not done any further processing. I was Requested by E-mail two times, but no hearing of a common man. Please do needful, an early action will be highly appriciated. VIKAS VERMA ACK : [protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Alankit Assignments Ltd — Fraud By Alankit Assignments Ltd and His Employee Priywat [Resolved]

iedigcom
      We had applied for UID Center Providing By Alankit Assignments Ltd Through his Employee Priywat Mob No : [protected]. As Per...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Other

Alankit Assignments Ltd — Complete Misguidence to the Customer [Resolved]

amjad.rgn
      Hi..!
      My Name is MD. Amjad ali, i have applied for the new PAN card as i lost my old one. I went to Alankit Assignment...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Tax Services

kapil aeron
      dear sir,
      this is to inform you that i had submitted my ITR of assesment year 2008-09.
      i have not yet received my refund for this period.here are the details:
      amt:4817
      micr no:[protected]
      address:1912/143,ganesh pura-a,trinagar,delhi-110035
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

Vijay Kumar Kankipati
        I have worked for Alankit Assignments Ltd (A Stock Broking Company, Head Office, Delhi) at their Secunderabad Branch, and they have deducted PF from my salary for a period of 12 months (From Apr'08 to Feb'09). I have submitted my PF withdrawl form in June'09 after resigning the job in the month of Feb'09. But till today, no amount is credited to my account and there is no response from their branch and Head Office too.

My PF Account No: DL-20487/966

Hence I kindly request you to give me the balance in this account and also the status of this account. And how i can I transfer this amount to my new PF Account at my present office.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Stock Market

Shantaben Bhagwanji Karania
          Dear Sir / madam,

We had applied for New PAN Card on 08th July’2009, vide Acknowledgement No. [protected]. On 17th July 2009 we received the PAN Card & letter enclosed. However we found that there was an spelling mistake in Middle Name to be Printed on PAN Card whereas the Letter was printed with correct spellings.

The details of the error are :-

Correct name to be printed :- SHANTABEN BHAGWANJI KARANIA.
          Name spelled in PAN Allo. Letter :- SHANTABEN BHAGWANJI KARANIA,

Name spelled in PAN Card :- SHANTABEN BHANGWANJI KARANIA,

Here we can observe that the PAN Allotment letter was correctly printed whereas PAN Card was wrongly printed. So we kindly request you to rectify the error & issue us the new PAN Card with correct details
          There are lot of such mistakes & complaints. Is there any email ID wherein we can communicate with the Company for such mistakes.
          Correct name to be printed :- AJIJ AHAMAD SHAIKH
          Name spelled in PAN Allo. Letter :- AJIJ AHAMAD SHAIKH

Name spelled in PAN Card :- AJIT AHAMAD SHAIKH
          dear sir,
          i recived pan card bering no ALCPB4530H for change address i returened it back to organisation giving pan card but when i recived acknowledgment braring no [protected]
          in this acknowledgement they have changed my date of birth it is 10augest1982 this is wrong,
          CORRECT DATE OF BIRTH IS 18 MAY 1982..
          pls do need full
          regards from Panner Selvam Balan

Alankit Assignments Ltd — Rude behave by staff at sector 15.Bhagwan sahai palace, 2nd floor ..

Dear Sir, Madam,
          This is very serious issue that a Staff person named Sh. Sanjay who is responsible for uploading TDS return at Sector 15. Bhagwan Sahai Palace, 2nd Floor behave very rudely even many times he abuses customers.

You are veryhumbly requested to take stern actions against him.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment