Amazon Pay

Amazon Pay Complaints & Reviews

Placed order today amount of 313 rupees.
But order got failed in the middle and amazon pay got deducted the amount and got cash back of 11 rupees to amazon pay balance.

I didn't get any message about order.
I called to customer service of domino's, they confirmed the order not received.

Mobile num: [protected].

Attached confirmation mail from amazon pay balance.

Please refund the amount.

Greeting from sharad kumar...
    Please ragester my complent ford shoping with my cridet card that yesterday [21.07.2019 at 16.06 pm ] some msg coming for shoping my cridet card no [protected]...
    That below detels. Same time i was call sbi costomer care number and told all about please stop payment and block my card.
    That sr no[protected] at time 16.18 pm i request please stop payment.
    All payment gone amojon pay

Amount
    First shoping 5000.00 rs at 16.04 pm date 21.07.2019
    Secound shoping 5000.00 rs at 16.06 pm date 21.07.2019
    Thired shoping 37500.00 rs at 16.08 pm date 21.07.2019

I call sbi costumer care 16.18 pm [sr no[protected]] for stop payment and informed so please check this all
    And i att polise fir copy

With regard
    Sharad kumar
    C 8 brij vihar socity pitam pura
    Delhi 110034
    Mobil no [protected]

Hello Sir,
      I recharged the Airtel of My Number [protected] with an amount of 449, in that discount 50 I got but I paid through Amazon pay, but it’s still not recharged. Toady is my last day to recharge help me to resolve issue. Thanking you
      I attached The concerned documents, please find attached files and help me. As early as possible.
      Pack is seen in My Airtel app
      Aug 10, 2019

To,
        The chief Manager
        State Bank of India

Subject-charge dispute
        On 5th of june 2019 I was bookin ticket through on redbus whose payment was done through amazon pay via SBI debit card.Money was debited from my account but I did not get ticket .I was waited for some time but did not get my money refund and SBI is denied to refund money.
        I request you to take legal action.
        I hope i will get my money refund soon.
        Thank you.

Fraud fraud fraud,,, amazon is one of the fraudulent site i have ever seen,

On 8th may 2019 i have booked service on urban clap and paid rs. 599 through amazon pay, the amount has been deducted from my wallet but service is cancelled from urban clap side. So i called urban clap executive then he said this is the failure from amazon side not by our side so by the end of day i received rs.290 but not rs. 309, trn. Id 6385326

Rs 291.8 has been deducted while unsuccessful recharging through amazon on 01/01/2019 from my account no[protected] ifsc utbiobhw206 & debit card no [protected] belogs to mr arindam mondal.. From amazon it has been reported that the money has not been received. I have checked the bank statement and found that the money has not been refunded yet.

Amazon Pay Recent Comments