Amway India

Amway India Complaints & Reviews

AKSHITA KULSHRESTHA on Jul 5, 2018
On 21 june 2018 i had done online shopping of amway products through amway india website from the id of preferred customer 14113513 varun Jain, order will be placed after few days but one product i.e.concentrated fruits and vegetables will be not their with the order and their amount will be showed less but they will cut full amount with the amount of cfv from my account and money will not be refunded in my account even after 13 days. I will given all attachments related to order i.e. Bill, order Confirmation.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Amway India — stubbornness of customer care (careless)

Sonu Lohat on Mar 13, 2018
    I ordered first time. Worst experience. No update of order status or shipment. Customer care executives or robots with fed...
    Complaint category Other

Amway India — amway products still not delivered after 13 days

mitali_07 on Jan 13, 2018
    I would like to let you know how disappointed i am with amway customer service and delivery system. This is the first time...
    Complaint category Health & Beauty

AvniGupta
    I have placed an order on 12th aug 17. While ordering delivery date was 16th aug 17. Then got msg with courier service name and delivery date as 19th aug 17. After calling multiple times to customer care, got to know that i have to wait till 21st. After filling complaint, i only got "issue resolved" msg but didn't get any details. Finally parcel got delivered on 25th aug 17 that too after calling multiple times to courier service. Then courier service didn't give me bill with parcel because they have missplaced it as parcel was with them from 4 days. Neither customer care nor courier service know initially where parcel was when called on 21st.
    We are also distributors, we need our parcel on right time not like you amway, delayed. So disappointed in amway service.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Amway India — no tracking information related to product or the delivery agency

Rajkumar Dwivedi
      my issue is that my order is not delivered as of today and even after contacting the customer care they are...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Postal & Delivery Services

ABHISHEK AGGARWAL (Aeron)
      I had complaint previously that I had ordered some Nutrition for my mother on 3rd May 2016

After getting the delivery my mother open all bottles and took 1 tablet from all L...and when I back in the evening to home In this one nutrition Cohosh & Soy was short expiry and my mother dnt know how to check expiry

Order Confirmation

AOF Product 1 0.00 ₹1.00 0.00 ₹1.00
      NUTRILITE® Daily(60N tablets) 1 12.59 ₹1, 066.66 12.59 ₹1, 200.00
      NUTRILITE® Salmon Omega-3(60N softgels) 1 13.95 ₹1, 181.33 13.95 ₹1, 329.00
      In this Cohosh & Soy will expiry in 11/16 and manufacturing date 11/14

And other bottles are fresh..

When I visit to your Amway office Ring Road Mall Delhi they said me seal is open and deduct tax RS. 125 and gv me receipt of bal.

You Amway team make fools to people by online order you sent Tablets to users and it may harm to customers you should check the expiry dates and should sent fresh date Nutrition Tablets to distributors/ customers.

Give my tax amount which you deducted or give Cohosh & Soy nutrition tablet of fresh date

Else I will take serious action

ABHISHEK AGARWAL
      [protected] (What's App)
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

shreebhagwan
        I am shree bhagwan rai from patna (Amway ABO No.7016067).I have ordered online youth extend protecting cream from Amway india site.They have delivered me old stock of cream but price taken from me is of new stock. On their website old stock of that cream is unavailable then how they have delivered me the old stock, this is the first time they have done this to me earlier also they have done same thing to me.I have called them many times but they are not responding.Please help me.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Amway India — Cancelled order payment not refunded for more than 45 days [Resolved]

subhojim
          I am an ABO with amway India with ABO no. 10637111, have placed an order 0n 15/09/14 vide order no. 89047969 of Rs. 4587/-....
          Complaint category Online Shopping

Amway India — Products not delivered even after one month and unprofessional behaviour of Amway [Resolved]

kashyap arora
          My Amway ABO no. is 4748390. It has been more than one month since I ordered products to be delivered to Kolkata. but...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Health & Life Insurance

ranjan_ajay
          Dear sir, My self Ajay Ranjan (ABO No.[protected], I have booked a order dated 07 may 2014 but till date I do not receive my product. My order no. is 86165559. I have done complain regarding this matter to customer care, my complain no. is 21417734. but till date I not get any response. I received product many time at my following address. AJAY RANJAN, C/O HANSMUKH PRAJAPATI, , E.W.S.-27, PHASE-I, SADA COLONY, A. B. ROAD, GUNA, NEAR JAIN MANDIR, GUNA, MDP 473226 Just like, I receive Order No. 85833700 at above address. Then why create a problem this time. I request to you, Please solve my problem as soon as possible. Thanking you Ajay Ranjan ABO No.[protected] JUET Campus, A.B.Road, Guna, Madhya Pradesh Mobile No.- [protected] / [protected]
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping