Anganwadi

Anganwadi Complaints & Reviews

Anganwadi teacher and aya doing fraud in supplying eggs and milk to pregnant ladies and they are selling milk and eggs in black for money and they didn't gave eggs and milk to me if i asked about that fraud they are replied in rude way and i've 4th month pregnancy.
Please as soon as possible resolve my issue and take a proper action against this pendurti nallaqwari anganwadi teacher and aya.

I am 7th month pregnant. I have registered in anganvadi in my 6th month on june 26. The anganvadi teacher registered me at anm also. But till now no store products is giving for me. Every time i am calling them the teacher is telling store is not there. So wait until it comes. Please solve this whether the anganvadi workers are eating public's store products or really store is not there.
    Respected sir/madam,
    i request to you, i want anganwadi, kadapa dist, andhar pradesh, complaint no
    The aganwadi kendra in marathalli is ridiculous. I called them multiple times for making Thayi card. but they abruptly disconnect the call. Isnt it their duty to help public?? I just neeed few information so that i can walk into the aganwai kendra and get it done.

I want to enroll my name at anganwadi kendra, but the supervisor is not coming since a month. Some times she just coming for give attendance and immediately disappearing. I am 4 months pregnant. This is necessary me to enroll my name for future. This is not only my problem, many children and women facing problem with kind of attitude of responsible employs, please resolve our problem as soon as possible. My nearest anganwadi kendra is at Maddilapalem, mangapuram colony. Visakhapatnam, andhra pradesh.

She mrs mamata swain demanding to gave some rupees on credited the amount rs. 15000.in shg group account, she will spoke the to group member she issue the amount, then give me re 2000, my point is she is a salaried person and she receive the salary by govt by odisha why she is demanding the money in every moment like new born child also many more segment plz action against her, plz see the billow mentioned anganawadi member detail

Mamata swain
        At-raipur
        Panchayat - bhanra
        Block - bari
        Ps-binjharpur
        Jajpur, odisha

I am ram malpani, live at partur. Dist. Jalna. Mujhe ek 1sal ka baby hai. Hamari colany me angan wadi hai. Jo baby ko monthly food deti hai health ke liye. But waha ki worker (Anganwadi sevika) hame food matalb aahar dene see mana kar rahi. Kuch reason bol rahi hai aapka nam registred nhi hai. Aur nam bhi le nahi rahi hai. Hamare baby ka monthly aahar wah black me sell kr rahe hai. Please help meri baby ke health ke liye.
          Jul 02, 2019
          Updated by Raj Bang
          My.mobile no. [protected]
          Ram malpani partur
          Anganwadi teacher and aya doing fraud in supplies they are selling eggs and milk in black for money and they didn't gave eggs and milk to me and also reply in rude way if i asked about that fraud.

Sir here aganwadi kendra in village uttampur post pachawari district aligarh uttar pradesh. Post-202123
            I want to take this issue in ur concern in this village the aganwadi kendra does not distribute any food to to any children, it is very disheartening people are being died due to starvation and these people are so inhumane,, sell all government's rashion in the market i m 22 years old i never seen for any month if he is distributing any food or books to children or pregnat women

Hello sir, i am from vill/p. O - rajawala, shiv shakti marg, via - premnagar, dist - dehradun.
              From the past 2 year i am seeing no diet and proper time is giving to children. Weekly diet chart giving by government is not provided here. Only salted namkeen is giving on daily basis. Teacher is absent from duties. Also i have seen when checking team is come prior information is giving to them that i we are coming that day they give aloo paratha to students.
              Negative effects - no parents sending their children because no proper sanitisation is available and proper diet.
              I am having proper photos of that. If you are not taking urgent action in this, i will lodge complaint against you in next 10 days in rti.
              Hi sir/madam

I submitted my documents for mathrushree yojan in the month of March-2019 and they inform that the scheme was stopped that and they not taken my application from and sing.l But I saw the information in YouTube today the scheme is running but that madam did call me and she not taken application sung please help me out.
              Our area does not come from any anganwadi center.

Hlo,
                I kindly want to take ur attention towards our nearly anganwadi centre. A anganwadi worker told us about a govt. Scheme past 5 month, it was abt pregnant ladies. We gave her all the necessary documnets. But now she is doing nothing.
                She is telling us that mam is saying that i shall not sign the date of submission is due. Kindly take action as soon as possible.
                May 10, 2019
                First of all really very sorry for any inconvenience. It was just a misunderstanding of mine and concerned person. Now the problem is solved by her and I am not in influence of anyone
                Hi in my village Anganwadi Teacher misses Sumitra Muniraj has not giving government facilities to children's she is not giving eggs two times in the week and milk and in this anganwadi daily they are giving white rice and rasam to children's and friday time rice and she is not giving facilities to pregnancies and she's moving all children ration to her house on night time for her own use plss stop this problems and fix one CCTV CAMRA TQ
                I kindly want to take ur attention towards our nearly anganwadi centre(wathar station, satara). A anganwadi worker told us about a govt. Scheme past 5 month, it was abt new born baby kit. We gave her all the necessary documnets. But now she is doing nothing.
                PlZ Kindly take action as soon as possible.
                Dear Sir, Madam,
                I kindly request you to take your kind attention towards our angavadi centre(venganellor, panjal panchayat, chelakara, kerala, Ms.Usha) who doesn't proceed our pregnancy government scheme paper which i have handover on my 3rd month.Now I'm 8th month pregnant and still taking updates about that scheme .But still she didn't handover my paper and giving some personal excuses, apart from that its unable to get our monthly ration provided by the central government and giving excuses such as stock not come from central.Within this 8th month I know received 3 times of ration instead of getting every month.Kindly take severe action for this issue, I'm not only putting forward this letter for myself but for rather stopping this kind of things in near future for other pregnant ladies.
                With lots of hope
                Indian citizen
                I'm also facing the same problems. When i was pregnant there was lock down declared by the government because of corona and i couldn't get any ration and also the scheme for pregnant ladies. The Asha worker of our place doesn't report about my pregnancy. Because of this irresponsible Asha worker i couldn't get any faculties and schemes from the government.
                Hi sir this complaint is regarding government scheme of 5k rs for pregnant ladies ..i have made thayicard n all from d day one that lady is saying stil under process now my baby is 4 months .before 9 months back i have taken thayicard whenever i ask she will say already sent money to ur account r sumtimes she will say im in meeting need to check n all giving reasons like this .kindly take action resolve my issue .Area yelhanka surabhi layout anganwadi

Respected sir/madam
                  This is to inform you that there is a angamwadi school in sunder nagar vill. Pungh where mrs. Kusum is teacher
                  The school is in her own house and she is taking fake rent for school by using someone’s name
                  She is doing this fraud from last 2 to 3 years and making fool of government
                  You can investigate this matter by your own
                  Please don’t reveal my identity on this
                  The only reason for this complaint is to help our government
                  Sir, i am from guntur city in Andra Pradesh. Here is one Anganwadi centre not giving milk, eggs and products products.teacher and helping maid behaving so harshly.if we ask for products they are saying supply is not there in this centre.please take immediate action.
                  I am resident of R K PURAM new delhi in our region their no injections(TIKKA) available for babies thier is no assistances available in anganwadi centers

Sir my name p. Raji here what i am mentioned the adress above they are doing so much fraud sir they are not supplying anything.. And they entered unknown people to getting much more products from the government... Sir please enquire on this problem... Too much fraud sir...
                    And the teacher and support staff were too much bad.. I hope you understand.
                    Hello sir/ madam this is prashathi from Vijayawada near time hospital tulasi nagar . I'm 4th month of pregnancy I informed to aasha worker she noted my details of pregnancy at one month 15 days back but upto now she is not registerd in records and she didn't gave book also .I called so many times but she is ignoring.not taking care also.this is my first pregnancy .where can I register my pregnancy details..they are not responding please take an action.

Anganwadi Recent Comments