Anganwadi

Anganwadi Complaints & Reviews

Hi team,

My self sweety from u. Bollavaram [vi], mahanandi[mandal], andrapradesh. Recently blessed with baby girl. For the first injection, anganwadi people and asha worker asking me to come other villages, which is 20 km distance from our village not giving the food items daily, if i go they telling teacher went tour and other reasons

Please do help to get benefits, take the necessary actions

Sweety
🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊
No perfect distribution of monthly facility is not proper giveing.

No prefect co operation to avali maternity facility in correct time total dustup on poor people & system.

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢...⇄
ward no. - 7 ki anganwadi me koi bhi sahi se kam nahi karta h meri wifi & mother kafi bar waha chakkar laga chuke h jab bhi jao bolte h abhi madam nahi h bad me aana meri wife pregnent h
first delevery ke samay bhi unhone aisa hi kiya tha jisse delevery ke samay jo paisa sarkar se milta h wo hume nahi mila ab dusri bar bhi fir se pareshan kiya ja raha h hume

name - sonu rajput
cont. - [protected]

Dear sir/madam,

This is inform you that Mrs. M. Srikrishna w/o. Juvanapudi mojes who is an anganwadi teacher Id no 0613110 of Tummalapalem village near ibrahimpatnam has been misusing child food supplies by government and she selling food eggs milk to nearest Kirana shop and supplies for her personal benefits and creating fake expense and register.
    Please take serious action against her and save the children food.
    Name of the teacher:mangalagiri srikrishna
    Village:tummalapalem
    Post:guntupalli
    Mandal:ibrahimpatnam
    District:krishna
    Pincode:521241
    State:andhrapradesh
    Srikrishna contact number: [protected]

Anganwadiicds.in is fake site www.a*anganwadi*.org is real site i think
      they are fraud yeh appse paise nikalwane ke lia app se 875 jama karwa lege
      aur badd me khahege app ko 5000 ya 10000 aur behjo app ka joinging letter
      aya hai app ko laptop dene ki bate khe kar paise nikalwayege. bachia
      sarkari naukri ase nahi milti koi govt job nahi hai.

I want complaint against the aganawadi teaher and the sarpanch.

#the food is not delivering to students.
        # teacher is not present in the school.
        #she submitted illegal paper for the job.
        #she is not divorcee.still she is on the aganawadi teaher job, which is against the law.(avoid if i m wrong)
        #the villagers complained against her many time but sarpanch is not ready to take any action.

Name of aganawadi teaher-Anila devi Agyaram Verma
        City-village fattepur belabag, dist.ambedkar nagar akbarpur, utter pradesh

Respected Sir/ Madam
          Please do Something about it. if you do it, it will save alot of Goverment money & it will definitely prove that the government do not tolerate wrong thing.

The complain is about the Lady her Name is Mrs Khatri w/o Bharat Khatri Resident of Near Shri Ganesh Temple, Kagdipura, posted in Distt.Mandsaur this anganwadi placed in a house .she is teacher of Anganwadi and she sells the food to all outsider for cattles which comes for children.
          There is no arrangement for the study of children n there r many more problem faced by the children who came in a anganwadi Please sir do something for this type of cheater, Who don't understand the value of poor children they are the future of India n also cheat the govt.
          Please take a action .

A citizen of India
          Umesh
          Maine apna pregnancy card banvane k liye kafi baar aanganbadi kendra gayi or hospital bhi.
          kisi ne nahi banaya.pls action liya jaye
          regards:
          Rajani goyal W/o Rohit goyal
          124, Baipass Sadak ke neeche
          haud Colony, Bari Dist: Dholpur (Rajasthan)328021
          Mob: [protected], [protected]

Anganwadi — Not coming staff

I m vijander from Delhi ramesh Enc Not coming staff my number [protected]

I am vikas goyal from budhlada distt mansa, my wife is pregnant .but no give me a aganwadi schame.please help me. my contact number [protected]

I am from angalkuduru tenali mandal, here anganwadi members are not giving food that should given to pregnant women and Up to 3years to children and saying that they are not getting from contractor's...I am not getting from my 3rd month pregnancy and now my child is 3months old still not providing eggs, oil, rice, dal...here anganwadi employee name is t.sridevi..this is serious issue where people are not receiving food that government supplies...
              Respected sir/mam
              with due respected i want to inform you that aanganbadi teacher are enjoying there post with government money, i want to register a complaint against teacher name Riyal Bari sir there is no midday meal for our poor child, if they do there parent are called to remove if asked the answer is the reply is the parent has to do cleaning there is no dal distribution to the pregnant lady only to the person who is chamcha...

Sir/madam, Our village kareddypalli K.B.palli kadiri(west) anantapur (dt) Andrapradesh. In our village there is no any children or pregnant but the govt. sanctions two anganwadi staff. Showing fruad details at no. of chidrens they, sassikala and umarani with RAMALAKSHMI, have been getting goods and selling that goods in our village at 3/4 of market price. This fruad has been happening since anganwadi center was opend (not mini ANW). We are requesting to inspect in our village and know what is verity. There is no need of ANW in our village because there are only lessthan 30 householders in our village which are aged above 35 years but in records there are no.of hamlets which are bogus even they have no houses and they have not been living in our village for 25years. In another village, which is near to kareddypalli, named KAREDDYPALLITANDA Two teachers are there named ramalakshmi and umarani. Ramalakshmi has been getting salary and did not teach even one day also. she never comes this village even at monthly once. We are asking that to take proper action against them and recover fraud amount.
              I am giving this complaint second time .
              frist time there was no action on It.

Dear Sir, The raw material of mid day meal which are to be given to children and being sold in open market. They are being sold in huge quality and are being sold by other party in animal feeds. They change the packing of raw material and are selling it at a price of Rs[protected] per quintal for animals. They are sold in the name of SOYABEAN. Some of the names of seller in our area are- 1. Shiv Shakti flour Mill, Plot No - E1, Center Market, Sector 9 B, Bokaro Steel City. The name of owner is Deep ak. 2.Inder Dev, Ramdih More, Sector 9, Bokaro Steel City. Pls do something as the main goal of giving nutritional food to children will go in vain.

Anganwadi Recent Comments