Antrorse

Antrorse Complaints & Reviews

This company is a fraud they don't pay the salary of the employee.
They called me up and say web development work and as developer job you have to 25, 000 per month, i am interested in working so they ask me my resume and my email, id proof so they provided me login credential to start the work on that same month, so i started the work but the after 2 month was so complicated that one day antrorse company owner change the credential and don't pay for work as completed by me or our team. This company is a fraud directed by indrajit avashti.

Dear #antrorse indrajeet awasthyasthy pay the money @sandeepgupta (Shreevyajan) payment immediately..
    Please pick up the call of sandeep sir at the time of project you take 50% amount and client has cancel the project then why you can't refund money. It's about 3 to 4 months release payment immediately.. And i am not responsible for it you and miss farida khatoon is reponsible for not refund money i give you project and your company cheat client
    +1 videos
    Dear Mr Jayesh Agarwal,

You yourself has to pay an amount of RS.48, 000 to us for 3D animation script given to you in NOVEMBER 2018. Which is due from DECEMBER, 2018.
    Regarding the complaint you have posted this is to conform you that you and Mr. Sandeep Gupta had illegally taken the source code. Hence you are the people who is cheating us.

Antrorse Recent Comments

• refund
        Dear #antrorse indrajeet awasthyasthy pay...