Apcolite Trading co

Apcolite Trading co Complaints & Reviews

Our Names Mohan and Sekhar we are from Chittoor (Andhra Pradesh), We invested 80 thousands in this Apco Lite, They assured that they will provide the Raw Materials and also they will give us orders to manufacture paper plates and cups. But once we gave the money after that they are not even responding to our calls. So please don't invest in this Apco Lite.

Apco Lite Trading Co is Big cheating company from delhi. so please call us for more details before investing
contact the below numbers and we can explain in detail

Mohan +91 [protected] and Sekar +91 [protected]

We are once again requesting all before investing please contact us, we don't want you to get cheated by these buggers

Thanks in Advance

Mohan
Apcolite Trading company( Compact choke, polyester choke, paper plates, talking dolls etc) is a ... please dont invest any money with this company, it is a frad company, not only this there are lots of other company in north, like, maharaja, swaraj, clight, seema light, please dont invest and later regrate, please truse me in this i have lost nearlly 80000, and also the trip to delhi
and you also need to pay all the staff in their company for nothing, if you dont trust what i say then here is all his details, :
He also has an ICICI account no also,
please dont trust him and invest your money in this company, thats why they target other states which are far and also they have people who speak all the Lang,
please do belive me..
Apcolite Trading company is not supplying chook to any companys as they mention, they are not supplying to Philips, surya or any company,
The VP of Surya is sanjay and the onwer is agarwal, i sopke to them and they are not taking chooks from Apcolite Trading company, please dont truse these people,
Detail Contact: [protected]
Hi Brothers

I am George from coimbatore, my number [protected], Tamilnadu who wanted to earn money due to bad health condition highly Diabetic. I was attracted to the advertisement of M/s. Seema Lite Trading and had telephonic conversation with them and sent Rs. 20000 as an advance payment, stating that a person would come in the train on a particular date. With the goods and i went waiting in the railway station but non turned. While i called him he never took the phone. I planned to travel to Delhi but thanks there is no use and at this situation where i am not going to get any responds.

Though i have invested less money when compared to the Rest Rs. 20000/- only that to by mortgaging my sister's jewel but this amount is a very huge amount at present. Seema lite- in his pamphlet had Hindu Gods logos but the proprietors name is Nousad who is a muslim. and they have lots of ladies who speak many languages like tamil, Malayalam, Telugu and attract the people from distant places to carry out their business once payment is dealt there is no response. So please do not fall into this trap. They are totally a cheat. Be aware of this Delhi companies.
Yes there is Many companies in New Delhi & delhi make this type of trap. I am Arvind Kori From Mumbai I will also get cheated about 40000 that Before 2years.I invest in Golden Eagle Trading Co. In new delhi so friends don't do like me.

Apcolite New Delhi — Cheaters

Apcolite is a biggest Cheating company in the world, which has cheated entire indian people.
we need to bring this issue to the ears of Anna Hazare to fight agaist this company.

Please dnt belive this company which advertizes in all local news paprers.

I have lost all my money because of apcolite.
Hi All, I am ravindra Sharma (Bangalore) and my number is [protected].I have invested 75000 rupees and finally the same happened which was expected.Before investing money in this company and asked them to provide the contact details of any person who have taken the same from Apcolite.They gave me the number of ShivPrasad who is an electrical engineer and is associated with Apcolite since 4 years.As per him Apcolite is a wonderfull company and one can grow well.But later i found that this person Shivprasad ([protected]) is also associated with them. Anyhow I know if i file a case against them it wil take a long time and more money is required.I am more regreating because the amount 75000 which i invested could be used formy brother ill health and now because of which my brother is suffering.

PLEASE DONOT INVEST MONEY IN APCOLITE TRADING CO.THIS IS A FAKE COMPANY.PLEASE CALL ME BEFORE INVESTING.
NARINDER TALWAR RAJOURI GARDENm ki Maa ka chud and uski bhan rendi khane main bhate..Madar Chod.
NARINDER TALWAR Madar Chod.
hi i am nataraj from bangalore ([protected]) my frends losed rs 80, 0000 by investing on elc n compct choke with APCOLOTE

so pls anybudy got chetted by apcolite narendra talwar plz give police complent
Dear Brothers,

This in me Anil who got cheated by the APCO LITE company where i have lost 75000 rupees so plz don't invest money into this business its a request to u all bcz these people are big cheaters who find long distance places to cheat us.. also they give reference of some people who are already doing that business its all fake those people also associated to that company only so plz don't waste ur money...

NARINDER TALWAR Madar Chod.

plz guys be secure before investing...

Anil
Dear All,

I too have done the mistake of investing in Apcolite, being fooled by the owner Rakesh Talwar and his manager Chitra. please do not associate with them as they are great cheaters they have cheated me for 2.5 lakhs.

We, who have been cheated let us all lodge a compalint against them and get them behind bars.
Need all your co-operation.

regards,
Mary
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear Friends

Apcolite Trading company( Compact choke, polyester choke, paper plates, talking dolls etc) is a bag of ...

I am Vivek from mysore...had invested 45000 rs to compact choke plant and another 35000 as a running capital and dreamt of earning lakhs. i turned out to be an educated fool.

They provided with an agreement of buying back the chokes which they which they never did. First of all they had a condition for us to submit 20 units of chokes before the bulk prod'n and told us to proceed only after 90% out of the 20 testing samples were okeyed.

We produced 20 chokes of highest quality and hand carried them to New delhi... but we were mercilessly told that we r failed. we were given a 2nd chance...and the same continued.( 2 MORE ATTEMPTS)

What is rather shocking is we had to give a tip of 1000 rs to all their staff i.e., manager, testing guy, receptionist etc on our 1st visit. This was insisted by the Director himself. We had to pay or should risk with a bad rapport with all of them.

Dear frnds i lost almost 80-90k bugs and 1 full year leaving my profession. A year n half has passed now i am not able to clear the debts till now as i dont have a good income source. and ofcousre i not settled after that.

I dint make a single penny out of that...WHICH TILL DATE I REGRET

Now i know the only way to earn money is - HARD WORK, there is nothing called SHORT CUT.
    Hi, I feel sorry for you. Thanks for putting this information online so that others will beware of this scam. Regards.
    sri maruthi traders
    appipalayam(po)
    karur 639003
    this is true,
    Friends
    Apcolite Trading company( Compact choke, polyester choke, paper plates, talking dolls etc) is a ... pleas dont invest any money, it is a frad company, not only this there are lots of other company in north, like, maharaja, swaraj, clight, seema light, please dont invest and later regrate, please truse me in this i have lost nearlly 80000, and also the trip to delhi

Hello All!

At the onset we would like to introduce ourselves as manufacturers of Electrical steel Laminations and stampings for the past 10 years. We can supply “U “& “T” Laminations to BALLASTS / CHOKES manufacturers.

After going through in detail about all the postings made in this forum, we felt that many companies have lost money and time going behind the companies which have been offering buy back. Hence we feel that those who have a good dealer network can do good business in this huge Lighting Market. Those companies who have the capacity to sell the Compact chokes and are in need of Raw materials to manufacture can contact us on [protected] OR [protected] for the requirements.

For the benefit of the manufacturers of Compact Choke we have put the detail manufacturing process of the Vacuum Pressure Impregnated Technology {V.P.I.T} Compact Chokes. Those who have contact with the distributors of the Compact Chokes and have capacity to manufacture these chokes can go through the process mentioned in the Blog and if you still have any quires please fell free to contact us any time. We are there to supply the RAW MATERIALS needed to manufacture the Compact Chokes.

NOTE: OUR COMPANY DOES NOT DO BUY BACK SCHEMES.

Refer to the below Blog page if you are interested to manufacture Tube light chokes.

All THE BEST.

Sreeram Manoj Kumar
    M/s YASHASWINI TRANSCORES
    # 163 Fifth Main Road . (Opp Karnataka Bank)
    Chamaraj pet
    Bengaluru 560 018
    Karnataka
    INDIA
    CELL: +91 [protected]
    E-mail:E-mail:[protected]@yahoo.co.in

APCOLITE — ILLEGAL COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY

I am a resident AND MEMBER OF RWA ,A2 BLOCK RAJOURI GARDEN. There are three company operating in our residential lane by the name of "apcolite" on first floor and and a call centre on the second floor at the following address:
    A-61 , RAJOURI GARDEN , Delhi - 110026. Kindly take an immidiate action to stop commercial activity in the building since it causes nuisance for all us residents.

P.S A copy has been simuntaneously mailed to S.HO ,RAJOURI GARDEN and aNAVJYOTI NGO

APCOLITE — Compact chokes

Dear All,

I am Vivek

Recently i have checked some complaints on APCOLITE TRADING COMPANY. in my name.. which i have not posted nor do i have any such issues with the above said company.

Somebody has done this wrong doing in my name to damage the reputation of the company........

I here by urge all the viewers not to go by it. as the allegations are baseless.

With regards,

Vivek
    +[protected]
    i do not agree with you because i am doing this business from last one year and i am earning nearabout 20000/= PM only you have to work hard thanks
    Dear friends,

what ever statement ur providing this scam regarding paper mahcines and chokes, talking doll, we need further photo copy print of all the trasaction u have done, bank a/c stament how they paid after buy back.
    Dear social wellwishers !

Many Many Thanks to inform your experience with cheeters. I saved by your letter.
    Hi all!I have received a business offer from King traders, B-41/42, jail road, fateh nagar, new-delhi.
    It is regarding the manufacturing of compact choke, water proof plates(dona), cfl bulbs and candles.for these also heavy investment is needed like 30, 000 and 60, 0000.i don't know wat to do.nobody has commented abt king traders.so please help me i[censored] know abt it.I don't have such a huge amount.I am planning to avail loan frm the bank.If it is gng to be fake, i may lose a big amt.please help me.since i'm in chennai, i am not to visit that place directly.

APCOLITE — Unethical practices

APCOLITE Industries is based at Titarpur, Tagore Gardens, New Delhi. The owner Rakesh Talwar is a very unprofessional and unethical person. They follow unethical business practices and cheat people. Such business should be brought to book and asked to pay for the losses incurred by the customers. The machines supplied by them are sub standard and does not fulfull the production capacity promised by them. It does not even produce 1/ 4th of the promised production. Raw material is supplied at 3 times the market value. Instead of supporting the poor customer, this is a big burden on them. When the finished product is received by them, they never accept the correct figure and pay you less for the labour charges. They do not acknowledge the correct figure. Moreover they do not have any ethical practice or any system of sending the correct raw material or of having recieved the correct finished product. They even falsely claim that the product was damaged in transit.
    Hello Friends,

Any comment on Satyam trading company, New Delhi.

Please mail me on [protected]@rediffmail.com.

Please don't forget and don't think otherwise.

Sekhar
    plz don't bilive in king tradres campany.
    plz don't bilive in king traders in delhi. i[censored] trust it, then u lost your money. be carful.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Apcolite Trading co Recent Comments

• (4305 days ago)
        Cheating
        Our Names Mohan and Sekhar we are from Chittoor...
      • (4487 days ago)