Appsyouneed

Appsyouneed Complaints & Reviews

S
Delhi, Delhi
Sir the complaint which i had submitted on 21 march and i havent got any return message so i request you to please see on my previous complaint .my previous complaint was (Sir the cheque which i got of the ANUPAM CHAUDHARY but as per the bank details which i had provided at the time of account opening there i had given C and when i request the banker then he told me that you have to bring the cheque of ANUPAM KUMAR only. so i request you to please cancel the cheque which i got from you and provide me a new cheque with the name of anupam kumar.i will be very thankful to you if you provide a cheque of ANUPAM KUMAR and cancel the cheque of anupam chaudhary)
Reminder

S
    Delhi, Delhi
    Changing the name of cheque

F
      Pune, Maharashtra
      This is to inform that I had filed insurance claim of my Apple I Phone which accidently fell and was bended with side damage on 14th Jan with CIN SD[protected] but when I checked the online status, the claim had got rejected. I immediately called the customer support team and they told that it had got rejected as there was correction in invoice number which was handwritten on the bill. I told them that this is the only original invoice which I have. Further the customer support executive was also not willing to consider if I take copy of printed invoice from the retailer and upload it on the site.This is not at all a reason to reject the claim. Kindly help on this issue and resolve the problem as it has been more than one month since the complain was registered. Apps u need staff are unnecessarily rejecting claim basis on invalid reason and are not at all supportive.

R
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        Dear sir /madam,

I purchased an handset e 484 micromax canvass from mobi'zz (anand mobile arena) invoice no.13245th...

Delhi, Delhi
        Really very poor service offered.Its been almost 3 weeks but my handset not picked up.NO reply against complaint registered through website.I feel robbed after buying insurance from appsyouneed.
        Everytime i call on customer care they are more interested for new customer rather than existing.Customer executive dont even have proper information about company.
        Poor customer service offered/delay in services
        My mobile was Intex Mobile model no Aqua Trend was damaged and made claim but i have not received my claim amount and its already completed 1 years. I called them multiple times however we are not getting any updates .

I think they are not having intention to return my money.

D
          Ranaghat, West Bengal
          Cin d [protected]. I have handed over the phone 2 months above, it is unfortunate that, you
          Have given a sms saying that till date it has not been repaired, given me options to have 40% of the billing amount, where as it has clearly mentioned in your policy from 4th month to7th month 20%will be deducted, i will go for 2nd option for my phone to be repaired as soon as possible, else i will go for legal action.

Chhabra, Rajasthan
            My CIN number is D[protected]
            My phone was picked up 26/09/2016 and till now the phone has been repaired. On my constant complaints there has been no concrete answer on the exptected date by which it will be delivered back to me. They claim that the maximum time is 15 days.
            This is an unethical behaviour. I wish to get a concrete date and a reference number of the authorized dealer where my phone is getting repaired...
            Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 24, 2016
            email - [email protected] mob n.9602864383 cin n. D66483647950
            Updated by asif lahory Nov 17, 2016 sir pls tell me about my phone situation
            Updated by asif lahory Nov 24, 2016 sir pls tell me about my phone situation, it will be delivered back to me, pls tell me

Monroe, United States
              Hello sir i have purchased a handset apple i phone 6s plus 64 Gb and took a insurance from appsyouneed from a local agent but after some days my phone screen has been damaged.. Soo that i claimed and sended my phone to repairing center of appsyouneed but even after 45 days they are not sending back my phone and even after i call customer they dont tell me anything about my phone please. ASAP solve this query
              Updated by amittt410 Nov 04, 2016 A copy of insurance claim

M
                Mohali, Punjab
                I have samsung NOTE 5, at the time of purchase the dealer briefed about the insurance part and insisted to go for apps youneed....