Ashirwad Matrimony

Ashirwad Matrimony Complaints & Reviews

Hi sir,
They are just befooling the needy people by assuring that they will help them by sending the profiles related to their son and daughter. They will only send you max 10 profiles that too fake profiles. A lady named durga, she talks very abusive and don't have manners to deal with customers. I'm raising this request so that i can get my money back for which i have given since its my 5 month running and i did't got a single profile since february. Also, recently when my mother spoke with durga she confronted her and said do whatever you want to do. We will not refund your money. Having a hope that by raising this at least they won't con poor and needy people.

Anonymous user

One of employee from aashirwad matrimony name neetu were continuously following up with my father and committing that they were provide user id and password within 24 hours of registration and provide offline support twice in a month . Because that i had made the payment of Rs 2500 as registration fee on 12th January.. after that they did not respond .. no one was receiving the calls .They did not provided any userID and password. It's a...

On 04th january 2017 we have deposited the amount of rs3500 in this matrimonial on confirmation From miss deepika who was executive present in the company that we would get good relations from the same but as the time passed on we haven't got any kind of service from there side and when we tried to call the same company and asked for miss deepika they told that miss deepika has been fired and now Mr. Rahul will be taking care of your account after that we started regularly following up so that we could get some gould relations but nevertheless we dint got any and Mr. Rahul the account holder started rejecting our calls when we tried from different phone no. he started giving excuses that he was on off today or he is in hospital each day we were calling again and again but still no response nevertheless we called him on 15th of january that if your not able to give us the service please refund the amount and he asked us a day time to get us back but again he wasnt there. Today on 19th when we get him again he started behaving like he is owing some money and he asking us the same. He even asked us that he would put a case on us if we would bother him again and again. I dont knw how he could put a case on us on what grounds if I am asking for refund then its because of irrelvant behavior and improper service. Please get us our refund of the amount.

One of employee from aashirwad matrimony name laxmi were continuously following up with my mother and committing that they were provide user id and password within 24 hours of registration and provide offline support twice in a month . Because that i had made the payment of Rs3000 as registration after that they did not respond .After 2 days they sent the number on one girl's father, when we called on the same, no one was receiving the call...

Ashirwad Matrimony Recent Comments