Asvegis Technologies

Asvegis Technologies Complaints & Reviews

As i receive a call from data entry jobs... They send me the legal document on 20 rs stamp paper on my mail then i verify it through otp and there is a sign document link i click it before reading as i am unaware of that. Then call me regarding t & c. I don't understand as much so i agree on phone, they recorded it and send me mail. After that i gone through mou on stamp paper, it is clearly written that if i can't do job work within time limit i have to pay penalty of rs 4300 against legal action taken by them. After that i told them to terminate my job but refuse and ask for money. After some days they send me the workload and fix the submission date. I did not want to do job so i didn't do it,.. After submission date they send me mail regarding legal action taken by them.. Now they are asking money.. If i will not pay they are saying that later you have to pay rs 50000 on arbitary court hearing...in this way they are betraying me...

Asvegis technologies has sent agreement in rs.20 (Nj) paper, by entering in contract for data entry job. The agreement says the party is eligible to undertake the task without making physical inspection onsite regarding technical support. The date of agreement is different and the mail received to me is different (A span on 1 month gap).
    I could not understand their terms and condition, so approached to make it clear but no response from their end.in the mail they had created signature button for acceptance, without my consent (By fraudlent way). After a period of month they have sent the assignment to me and since last 2-3 days they are forcing me to pay penalty for not completion and threating to send legal notice and appear before court. I had never consent to take work.
    This company seems to be fake and making money using such means. What should i do if i receive court notice?
    Mr Yogesh,
    Firstly we want to let you know that the stamp paper on the agreement is valid for 1 year, Same you can ask to any legal advocate too .
    The date that you are mentioning that is different, is agreement stamp creation date . 2nd thing agreement is just for mentioning you the norms and condition
    that you should accept before working .
    Company had call you and sent paper to sign digitally before signing up for the work .
    The thing that you are saying is totally fake that company had created signature of your by fraudlent as it was accepted by your phone MI Redmi 4 .
    Also assignment was sent to you on the date which was said by you only .
    All the norms and condition are mentioned in agreement as well in call verification done by the company .
    Accept your failure that you are not doing work and not have capability to complete the task and facing the failure .
    Thank You.
    Don't pay any amount to these advocates because they are not advocates, if they call ask them to send the legal id of the company and the adhaar card of the advocate and the caller.

As i receive a call from data entry jobs. I told them that first i will see the type of jobs then i will do.. They send me the legal document on 20 rs stamp paper on my mail then i verify it through otp and there is a sign document link i click it before reading as i am unaware of that. Th...
      The company doing fraud with many of innocent younger and gentle person. Please take action against these type of companies which they are doing fake business with different different name e. G. Aclema, lectrema etc. Etc.
      data entry-regarding asking money by making legal document and harassment by sms, email
      Dear Mr Rahul Kale,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience which is cost you a part from that as you received a call from one of our executive on call the explanation can be done. At the verification call you have accepted all the terms in clear accepting the terms and conditions. Kindly finish the workload and do submit in time as well.
      If you achieve the target then you the payout as per the agreement what you signed for.
      I am shubham bangar and company said that i am taken a legal action your name because there work is not complete our side but mistake by the company employee kashish patel send the work by mistake in my email ID without information and i am said that i should not taken the work because i have a exam so i am taken the work till requirement.

First of all they call the innocent people and register them with force-fully in very tactfully by the lady operator. Then they give a very hard work which is not possible to complete in 20 days neither it can be completed in 2 months. When the person unable to work then their work to start to threatened that deposite the moneay as a penalty.

Same on those fraud people.

Its a fake company run by fake advocates of some other planet, they will send you fake notices over the phone via free messaging system online (Means very poor people who can't pay for sending messages), fake emails sent via gmail account which is free as well.in december they have sent messages to many people to appear in court on december 25, which is a government holiday, these idiots don't even know when the court is open or closed and they call themselves advocates. The best part about this company is everyone is a advocate, whenever they will call they will use the word advocate in the start, like advocate amit bharatdwaj, advocate deep jain, advocate nehal mehtar and etc, etc, etc, etc. I am not sure even the house keeping work is done by advocates in this firm. If they call ask for the enrollment id of the lawyer and legal id of the company and the adhaar card of the caller. They will not be able to provide any such details and say that you will have to come to court to find those details because they don't have any of those details. Don't pay them any penalty and if they call ask them to send the adhaar card of the lawyer and the caller. If you need more details please send me an email at rishi. [protected]@gmail.com.
          same is happened with me
          batramahi's reply, Feb 2, 2018
          Dnt pay them, for details mail at [email protected]
          U will be properly explained, legal proceedings r going on
          u dont need to worry...in bhikhariyo ko pese dene ki kohi jarurat nhi h...sabke sath kia h inhone ye fraud legal notice vagera bhejenge lkin sab farzi hai .so no tens ...date b denge ki court m akr milo and all..lkin no need...ho sake to bss PAYTM se 1 rs dan kr do..bhikhari log hai thoda pet bhar jaega...dont worry block list p rakh do...mere sath b hua h mene vompany aur vo fake advocate dono ko 2 -2 rs diye h..ap b dan kr do..
          DONT PAY ANY PENNY..
          THEY ARE ### PEOPLE HUNGRY FROM YEARS
          for help: [protected]@gmail.com
          Mujhe bhi is company se call aaya tha k ham court me case krenge payment nhi kiya to

Hi i'm karanveer, and took a project from asvegis technologies, the task was more difficult as they had told before agreement...
            I recieve the work and i submitted the work before the date. But they file me case against me that i didnt submitted. I gave...