AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO -2007

AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO -2007 Complaints & Reviews

SATISH KUMAR.M
Dear Sir / Madam,

Please help me... on 11th nov 2007 i have received a mail from "Australian Lottery Inc" <[email protected]> this id. saying that i have won 1 million US $. SO by this i have surprised and i thought this might be real. so i have replied for that mail for which they have given a reference name as Name: MR. SMITH MARTINS
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +234 80 35256100.

So I have contacted him and he said yes. U have won so & so amount u need to send urgently a filled form where in he has asked me to submit all the details of Name. Address. A/c Name. A/c. No. and Swift A/c. Code.

So in reply I have filled that form in hand written and scanned I have forward the same to him. And has given another reference name of bank person where in he has given a reference of Guaranty Trust Bank Inc.

and contact person Find below the contact of our paying bank:

NAME OF BANK: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC (GTB)- Nigeria

NAME OF OFFICER IN CHARGE: MR. GEORGE ADAMS

DIRECT TEL: 234 80 225 83101

EMAIL: [email protected]

In reply I have send all the above information of my details to him also.

And in reply he as send me one payment approval form where in it asking to send money for so and so mode of payments.

NOTE : one surprise is the contact person of Bank [ Mr. George Adams ] it end with my pin code no i.e., 583101.

So by this now I have realized that this might be fake.

So please please help me in this regards, what next to do. Because I have already given all my personal A/c. Details to them.

Hope anyone will reply to my mailid. [email protected]

Thanks & Regards,