Avalon Aviation Academy

Avalon Aviation Academy Complaints & Reviews

I m taranjeet singh walia, i have took the admission in Avalon Aviation Academy lucknow in 8 august 2008, but still they did not conduct my examination, they also took the money back guarantee regarding placement. Sir my Course duration is 1 year bt now 3 years has passed, & i fill my fees through education loan, bt i did not get the job so now i m in depression for loan installment.

sir pls help me

Taranjeet Singh Walia
Amar Villa
68, Shastri Nagar
Lakhimpur Kheri (U.P)
Contact no. [protected]
Aug 13, 2020
Thsi another one of this kind

Fraudulent offers 4 month Btech & MBA, no affiliation with pacific university
This is an email recieved on behalf Aveon Inn aviation institute in Aluva, I have contacted on the below given number firstly talked with a female & later i was contacted by a person he offered me an MBA within 4 months !!, he said he is affiliated to pacific univercity of rajastan, he started with 2.4 lakhs & at last agreed to provide me a certificate for 25000 !!! & that too no need of attending any classess !! guys be aware of this below email they will make you offeres like this .!!

From: aveoninn [[protected]@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 11:13 AM
Subject: NEEDS TO TAKE DEGREE, PG, MBA, BTECH, DIPLOMA URGENTLY?????

Dear All,

In Urgent need of a Degree, PG, MBA< BTech or Diploma at the earliest????????Within 3-6 months??????

. UGC, DEC, AIU, MHRD recognised Universities.

Valid for HRD and Visa attestation.

Contact: Aveon Institute of Management Studies
Aluva

Avalon big time cheater
    i started my course in 2009 and till date i havent receivd the diploma yetits been 3years
    the management does not provide any feedback and says we havent got any update the course was supposed to be of 1year and without any reason
    went to that level im still waiting they promised a job guarantee out of which i have no interest they charged me somwhat 200000 fees for this stupid course i dont know how can i complain so that many of innocent people hard earned money is saved!!!

SIR,

MERA NAAM ARPIT SETH HAI MAI C.K.63/109 CHOTI PIYARI VARANASI KA RAHNE WALA HU,AUR SIR MAINE 2008 ME AVALON AVIATION ACADEMY ME ADMISSION LENE KE LIYE GAYA THA WAHA PE MUJHE MR.ABHISHEK GUPTA SIR MILE JO WAHA PE WORK KARTE HAI UNSE MERI BAAT CHIT HUI TO MAINE UNKO SAARI BAATE BATA DI KI MAI MIDDILE CLASS FAMILY SE BELONG KARTA HU AUR UNHONE MERI SAARI BAATO KO DHYAN SE SUNA AUR MUJHE JO CHIZE SAMJHAYI WO IS TARAH THI KI UNHONE MUJHSE YE KAHA KI THIK HAI AAP YAHA ADMISSION LE SAKTE HO AUR TOTAL FEES KE BAARE ME UNHONE BATAYA KI KARIB KARIB 1.5 LACK RS.KHARCH HO JAYEGE AAPKE TO MAINE UNKO APNI SAARI CHIZE BATA DI KI SIR MAI ITNA PAISA AFFORD NAHI KAR SAKTA PADHNE KE LIYE KYUKI MAI MIDDILE CLASS FAMILY SE BELONG KARTA HU TO UNHONE MUJHSE KAHA KI KOI BAAT NAHI AAP KE LIYE INSTITUTE KI TARAH SE LOAN PAAS HO JAYEGA AUR PHIR AAP PADHAI KAR SAKTE HAI MAIN TAIYAR HO GAYA PHIR MAINE UNSE PUCHHA KI AB KYA KARNA HOGA TO UNHONE MUJHSE 5618/=RS.KA CHEUQE MANGA AUR MAINE KISI TARAH APNA SCOOTER BECH KAR KE WO PAISA UN LOGO KO DIYA AUR UNHONE MUJHSE YE BHI PROMISE KIYA KI AGAR KISI BHI WAJAH SE AAPKA LOAN NAHI PAAS HOTA TO YE 5618/=RS.AAPKE WAPAS KAR DIYE JAYEGE JO KI AAJ TAK WAPAS NAHI MILA AUR BAAD ME UN LOGO SE MUJHSE 3 MAHINE KA AUR STALLMENT(MONEY) JAMA KARNE KO KAHA JIS PAR MAINE WAHA KE DIRECTOR SE KAHA KI SIR ABHISHEK SIR SE JO MERI BAAT HUI THI US AADHAR PAR MUJHE AB JO BHI PAISE ACADEMY KO DENE HAI WO LOAN PAAS HONE PAR HI DE PAUGA TO UNHONE KAHA KI AISI KOI BAAT NAHI HAI AUR USKE KUCH DER BAAD WAHA KE DIRECTOR MR.KISHAN YADAV NE MUJHSE SAARE STUDENTS KE SAMNE GUARD SE BOLKAR BEIJJAT KAR KE INSTITUE KE BAHAR KAR DIYA AUR AAJ TAK MERA 5618/=RS.WAPAS NAHI MILA…
      KRIPA KISI BHI TARAH SE MERA 5618/=MERA WAPAS KARA DE MERE PAAS USKI CASH RECEIPT ABHI BHI HAI 5618/=RS.KI JO MUJHE ABHISHEK GUPTA SIR NE DI THI PAYMENT KARNE KE BAAD.

THANX & REGARDS

ARPIT SETH

Aug 13, 2020
      dont you think its to late to complain after 3 years?

My Employers, Avalon Aviation, Academy,Mumbai, a Part of APTECH LTD. had submitted my PF Withdrawal papers at PF office, Kandivali, Mumbai on 25th May,2010 .Till date I haven't received any reply from PF Office .My PF NO. is MH/94720/80

I have also sent a Registered letter to the PF office addressed to PF Commissioner.

Pls help

Regards Shweta Dua

Hello Sir/ Ma, am,

I had take admission in Avalon Aviation Acadmey in May 08 in Airport Management course. but the executives are gave me wrong information on that course So that's why I am taken my name back. And I wrote a letter to the headoffice of the Institute. And they give me mail that registration fees will be refund you when we got a written letter for approval from management. and the amount is approved in November 08 but I am not get that money till now. Please do the needful.

Tarun Singh
          Sir/Maam

i vijay yadav study in avalon aviation academy in south ex.in new delh.I took admission in 2009, doing 3 years B.B.A course .i want my transfer near my destination in Gurgaon, because i am facing problem in going and coming to the south ex.from gurgaon.

Sir/Maam

i amit mishra study in avalon aviation academy in south ex.in new delh.I took admission in 2009, doing 3 years B.B.A course .i want my transfer near my destination in Gurgaon, because i am facing problem in going and coming to the south ex.from gurgaon.

amit mishra
          m.no.[protected], [protected]

avalon — transfer

Avalon Aviation Academy — PAN Card/Passport

hi
          I am student of Avalon aviation academy. i have completed in 2009.during the course i filled the form of passport by the academy.Still i am waiting for my passport.I lost my original document:Bank Passbook, PAN-Card,and also i gave the cash in hand in the academy.So tell me What should i do?
          reply me soon

Avalon Aviation Academy — refund +certificate

Hi sir,

I was student of avalon avitation academy in 2009 for diploma in airport management,as per institute i was for 100% placewment or 50%cash back still i didnt get job threw avalon, but i need my certificate which i have done in a year.

Prince Kumar