Axis

Axis Complaints & Reviews

Respected sir or madam I had applied debit card which is lost from me .so applied to new. But due to irresponsible of staff of bank he taken application on sept 2015 and he was lost. An again I applied for debit card application on 13 Nov so I just want to know it on progress or still pending acc no.[protected]. Or I need to close please .
My ticket is not booked but debited 1327 amount it happen twice on 21 nov 2017 and also cancellation of ticket amount not refunded
Irctc ticket ID is IRCTC #7360210

I had sufficient balance in my axis account, check refund without pay and no any reason in every last five months.finally shree ram fineshor company told penalty up to 2000 rs.my complaint is that why i will pay penalty if i had sufficient balance in my account and all installment were pay to company .so i want check my penalty detail and reason of check bounce.

Shreeram Sity Fineshor

My Consumer No.[protected]. A sum of Rs. 1764.56 has been debited from my AXIS Bank SB A/C through net banking towards payment of electricity bill for July 2015, but no e-receipt has been generated. Please send e-receipt to my email at the earliest.
      Bikash Jyoti Das
      The amount of Rs. 1764.56 was debited from my SB A/C of Axis Bank on 21.08.2015 for paymrnt of electricity bill for July 2015.

my name is akash deep i m having an account with Axis bank which is sallaried account & i have been havinjg from last 3 years & there was no rules or ragulation for deduction suddenly they have deducted 1150/-rs from muy account without giving any prior notice when i called they said your account type has been changed into normal account & you didn`t maintan your account with 5000 quarterly & they even didn`t intimate me when i m using this account & i m using this is my money and my adress & mobile number is already updated in their records but they didn`t inform me so i would request you to kindly check & give the money bacjk to me ....

Contact No - [protected]

Please call for the account number

Axis Bank — Wrong deduction of money from the saving account

I used the Axis bank ATM in Kanpur dated 4th october to withdraw Rs 3400/-
        the ATM did not dispensed cash but the money was deducted from my my salaried account # [protected] , I filed in a complaint against the same ,and after the complete check the money was refunded on 12/11/2010,
        But again the sum of Rs 3400/- was debited from my account in the month of february , without any information,
        I had a word with
        Voice specialist - Shriram
        Floor supervisor - Jyotsna
        Refrence no. - 4805402
        stating them the complete problem

However instead of the credit there has been one more debit(deduction) of Rs.3400.
        debiting a total amout of Rs. 6800 in total, for no cash dispensed
        I had a word with the
        Floor supervisor - Kulwant
        Team lead - Shabana
        Reference number - 4821444

I was asked to wait till Monday, and there has been no progress at all.

Please help me in getting the money refunded back.
        Sir/Madam

Sub:- Deduction of charged without intimation and wrong deduction

My name is Anuj Sharma i m having an account with Axis bank which is saving account & i have been having from last 10 years & there was no rules or regulation for deduction suddenly they have deducted 1118/-Rs from my account without giving any prior notice when i called they said your account type has been changed into normal account & you didn`t maintain your account with 5000 quarterly & they even didn`t intimate me when i m using this account & i m using this is my money and my address & mobile number is already updated in their records but they didn`t inform me so i would request you to kindly check & give the money back to me.

Anuj Sharma

i have applied axis bank atm 1 month back still i did not get any card.please tell me my atm card status
          my a/c no...

dear sir,

my mane is P. Hanumantha Rao my account is salaries A/C Company name Population health services (India) .I have left this company 08.09.2007
          i have some helth problem thatsway i left this company and gone to my villege . After i have not closed my account. e. i chaked my ATM my account balance -2200.i havr not pay the any amount plase close my account

Hanumanth Rao
          Aug 13, 2020
          I am bipul roy . please my acount close now.my a/c;-[protected] and my email;[protected]@gmail.com

SINCE 1 YEAR I'AM IN ABROAD AND I WAS NOT ABLE TO RECEIVE MY CREDIT CARD STATEMENT, EVEN THOUGH MY OUTSTANDING DUE MIGHT HAVE BEEN PAID BY MY BROTHER

SO I NEED TO VIEW MY STATEMENT FROM THE MONTH OF MAY...UP TO JAN 2009

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL

REGARDS
            K.ANIL KUMAR

I Tapas Kumar Karmakar having savings a/c no [protected] deposited Cheque amounted to rs 23408 on[protected],
              of sbi Jangipur branch (W.B.) Cheque no w556574 dated[protected]. In Berhampore Laldighi Branch (W.B.). Is still not credited to my a/c no. The octv no is 163/osc20260 dated[protected].
              Sir i will ne very thankful to you if you kindly look in the matter and help me in crediting the amount with the accrued interest in my a/c ([protected]).
              Thanking you,
              Tapas Kumar Karmakar.

Hi ,

I applied twice for credit for the same bank with two different executives. This happened only after the second one came to my office telling that previous applications were missing. And this news is 2 months.

So, struggling, I applied for the second time. Its second month running yesterday and a sms reached me telling that my application was approved with some reference number.

how can I believe these people? will I get the card. what action should I have to take against the banks irresponsibilty?
                executives are really arrogant.
                How can I know the status of my card?

Surya

Axis — rejecting online shopping

Dear

I've complaint several time to axis bank and to the merchant also and yet it is not solve and I'm in the middle of nowhere. I tried to purchase from the merchant (AmwayIndia) and a message promted sorry that the transaction couldn't done because the payment gateway is not accepting. The axis told me their is no problem with them so asked me to confirm with Amway and the Amway told me their is no problem with them confirm with Axis, so,I'm in middle of nowhere.

Danny kangjam

Axis — Corruption involvement by our customs officer

I had recently landed in Hyderabad from Indonesia on 28/10/2009 , I had an old camera and a new camera.
                The customs officer caught me and said i am exceeding my limits, when i went back to Indonesia a month back and while coming i was questioned but when i told them it is my old camera i was left away, but during the recent visit, the customs officer informed me that i am exceeding my limits and he also told me my entire luggage including my clothes cant be worth Rs.25,000 but i think this is not the case.

During that situation he asked me to pay Rs.4,000 for the customs duty but to my knowledge i think apart from my own camera bought one year back , i am still eligible for items worth Rs.25,000 items to be bought.

In this case above the customs officer asked me to pay Rs.2,000 in case i need to be left, i had left with the situation to pay as they have been demanding the money knowing my situation and they come to a conclusion that i am no way left with any option.

I feel ashamed of our country and feel bad to be called as an Indian and the way we are treated , every where corruption .. corruption..

I feel i should not educate my children in this corrupted country .. which does not have left with any ethics due to few people.. who are just running behind money from the middle class people..

I feel what should i educate to my kids about this country.. i feel ashamed to say this is one of the top corrupted countries..

I appreciate if serious actions are taken against these customs officers..

Hope this request is listened and hope we together make this country the best.. and feel proud to say i am an Indian...