Bangalore Auto drivers

Bangalore Auto drivers Complaints & Reviews

bangalore2011
On 11 May 2011 at around 8:30-9 PM I asked an autowalla to take me from Marathalli to Bellandur (Sobha Apartment near Indian Oil Petrol Pump).

He asked me that he will agree only If I pay Rs 70 and I agreed to pay. After some time he started saying that Rs 70 is too less and he will not go there. I told many times that he himself asked for this amount now he cant refuse to drop me home. He started arguing and shouting at me. After fighting for long time he finally stopped the Auto and told me to get down.

I said that this is not fair and I will complain about his behaviour and he nicely challenged me that go and complaint anywhere you want nobody will do anything to him.

Auto RickShaw Number : KA03 4613
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:46:21
Today i.e on 10th aug 2011, i was passing Avalahalli, 13th cross by walk. One Auto driver was passing beside me. He has hit on my breast while driving and went off. I was not able to view full number of the auto but it was ending with 06144
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Bangalore Auto drivers — Cheating and Abusing

B1234
    One day in bright day light i asked an autowalla to take me from Hotel Royal Orchid Suites to a place called Lake view farm...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (7)Complaint category Public Transportation

Bangalore Auto drivers — Bangalore (auto experience)

Pallu
    People are talking more about North Indian being harassed at mumbai. But has anyone ever talked about harassment of non Kannadigas...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (121)