Bank of America

Bank of America Complaints & Reviews

Sayma33
Added bank of america. Press backspace to remove.

Skip to content
Using gmail with screen readers
Search

Click here to enable desktop notifications for gmail. Learn more hide
Gmail
More labels
Hangouts

34 of 1, 599

Print all in new window
Careful read and confirm your banking details
Inbox
X

Oct 9 (2 days ago)

To me
Director of remittance,
Bank of america.
115 w 42nd st, new york, ny 10036, usa.
Ref: boa/ts/oxd1/00671
Tel: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@boa. Gb.net

Features: mortgage advice, savings & loans, insurance services, currency exchange, foreign exchange, atm cash point.
Business description: description: bank of america building society offers a wide range of services such as financial advice, mortgages, loans, money exchange to foreign currency.
=

Dear valuable customer: miss, sayma anher.

Welcome to "bank of america" secured internet banking services, you are currently in contact with online remittance department.

We acknowledged your application latter for payment release with reference to your personal identification number: {sm/046/vt}. You transfer legalization documents which is required for transfer of the reference fund, has been approved by the samsung company here in new york, united state. We have received your payment approval file from the samsung company. After due verification on your payment file, we the "bank of america" have proven beyond every reasonable doubt on your legality as the authoritative beneficiary to the reference sm/046/vt fund.

Note: the reference number {sm/046/vt} fund amount is ($7, 50, 000.00, seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars only). The new york samsung company credited this fund with our bank in dollars, and without we the "bank of america" converting the dollars into indian rupees, the fund will not be possible to transfer into your bank account in india, therefore we the bank wright to inform you that we need to convert or exchange your ($7, 50, 000.00) with us to indian rupees before we the bank of america can have full access to transfer the fund into your bank account in india.

Meanwhile, relating to an established set of principles governing "bank of america" on (Foreign exchange management act, 1994, sc.11d/4h.) for non operative account holder with bank of america, the law demand that customer or beneficiary of the said fund must accumulate the charges required for exchange of foreign currency into customers existing currency, before we the bank of america can facilitate immediate prompt transfer into your bank account in india as the legal beneficiaries.

As par today's rate of dollar to rupee: 1 dollar is rupees: 65.99 inr. The $7, 50, 000.00 dollars total will be equivalent to rupees: 4, 94, 92, 500 4crore, 94lahks 92thousand 5hundred only. Kindly note that dollars rate is not stable is vertical, the exact amount to be transfer to your bank account in india depends on current rate of dollar at the time of conversion. You are required to confirm your banking details where you desire your $7, 50, 000.00 dollars to be transfer.

Kindly confirm your banking details with ref: sm/046/vt.

Account (Holders) name:...
Account number:...
Name of bank:..
Your mobile contact number:...
Ifsc code:...
Pan number (If any):..
Bank branch:...

We the bank implore you to be very careful while filling your banking details to avoid mistakes, because we do not condone defective of banking details, as such, the penalty may result to revocation of transfer. Finlay, details on exchange of foreign currency (Us-dollars) to your local currency (Indian rupees) will be directed to you. Then after conversion due process the fund will be transfer to any of your provided bank account in india within 12hours.

Thanks for banking with us...

Dr, jason leo.
[director of foreign remittance]
Important notice: be strongly informed that unauthorized usage or disclosure of our website and activities to a third party (Who has no on-going transaction with us) will be persecuted by "interpol" in conjunction with "security forces" in the offender's country, which will attract huge "fine" or "jail sentence" or "both". Always maintain the confidentiality of our transaction with you and we will always serve you better to your satisfaction.
Copyright © 2017, boa-group inc.

0.5 gb (3%) of 15 gb used
[protected]@boa. Gb.net

Show details

fraud email

Banknc
    Hello, Please remove the content located at below URL. It contains credit card information belonging to our clients. http://www.consumercomplaints.in/christophe-selling-fresh-cvv-bank-login-dumps-w... Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Abuse Team Bank of America

harisim
      I have an account with Bank of America on La Cienga at Pico in Los Angeles. They are commiting mal practice by holding my checks for 48 hours instead of 24, also charging off fraudulent fees, like for .25. I have been banking with B of A since 1969. However, since I became an American Sikh, by religion in 1980, I have not had respect at the bank. The bank manager on the floor is Elida Montelongo at[protected]. The biggest problem also is that they charge fees for debits that come in from previous cheques written, when the deposit amount is there, albeit on a 24 hour hold. This is a mal practice or fraud mal practice on the part of B of A. I have always loved this bank, but something has happened since I became a Sikh. Also, Gurprasad Kaur Khalsa aka Rebecca Shanley the LA Mayor's daughter is in that branch constantly doing payolla to do my account. My sister who is a big Calpers exec in Sacramento, hires her to do this to me, too. I have 16 fraudulent psych hospitalizations with these two doing payolla to get it done to me, and the mal practice work that they do on my bank account is just part of the harassment. They are jealous of me because I always walk in public well dressed, happy and relaxed. I eat well and enjoy music and art, and live a good life. These two girls are known to be bad and unkind and vicious toward the male half of the race. Sat Nam, Hari Simran Kaur

Bank of America — Medical Benefits

AON Hewitt is the worst company I've ever had dealings with. They took over our benefits administration on July 1 and it's been nothing short of a nightmare.
      The staiff is clueless and can offer nothing but false information.
      Worst company EVER!!

nag111
        hello sir
        i receive mail from bank of America. the mail was
        Welcome to Bank Of America E-mail services, you are currently in
        contact with the Online International Remittance Department (E-
        Banking/Online Wire Transfer Section).
        we have a deposit bank draft from united kingdom
        finally that said to me fund was transfer to your accountant.
        the money was converted to Indian rupees to the transaction fee should pay the 38,000/ rupees.
        my question is this true about the fund transfer into Indian rupees.
        please tell me about that.

Bank of America — Relieving Letter [Resolved]

prashanthiannu
          HI
          i worked for bank of america for 2 year and due to medical reason i could not continue my service in dell. I have...

Bank of America — PF Withdrawal Request [Resolved]

Khader Quraishi

I was working for Bank of America Continuum India Serices Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad, formerly Countrywide Financial...

Abhik J Shah

I was working for Bank of America Continuum India Serices Pvt Ltd, Malad(W), formerly Countrywide Financial Corporation since Feb 2007 to May 2009. After resigning from my job i has duly filled and signed and submitted my PF form in the month of June 2009. I had inquired with the PF office in Kandivli regarding the status of my withdrawal and to my shock i was told that BAC India Ltd had still not submitted my PF from to them. It has been almost 6 months now and there has been a total lack of response from the organizations side. They want to charge a 21% intrest for any dues which an employee has to pay them however do not value the employee hard earned PF. I would request you to kindly look into the matter as i am turned trying to follow up with them again and again.

Sua Bien — Provident fund

Pention not transfer from Dena Bank Porbandar to State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Nimbaj,application send to Asstt Rigional Provident Fund Commissioner Rajkot on 01.01.2010 & All documents send to the Commissiooner but till date ni responce from the office
          PPO NO 2559 DENA BANK ACCOUNT NO[protected] SBBJ ACCOUNT NO [protected]
          Hi...My name is Nandini Mahto from Thane. I was working with Bank of America Continuum India Services Pvt Ltd, Andheri office at logitech from 15th march 2010 to 9th December 2011. After resigning from my job i has duly filled and signed and submitted my PF form to the office.My PF No. AP/44454/16304 I claimed for the PF Amount withdrawal twice but still the forms status is showing as rejected. Claim ID : APHYD[protected] Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (APHYD[protected]) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim. I would request you to kindly look into the matter

Geoffrey A. Kurowski
            On May 15th i went to my former lasalle bank, which is now bank of america, with a cahier's check from New York that i was skeptical about. I explained this to the teller and asked her how long it will take to clear. She told me that they take two days at the most to clear, also explaining that it was a good choice because they are the safest form of payment. I cashed the check, not depositing the money because i was using it for something and was assurred that it was no problem. I then held on the monies and went went back the described two days later that i was advised to wait for and asked if the check had cleared and if there were any holds on my accounts. After the teller checked he asked the branch manager to come over and also check because i again explained the situation and my uncertainty about the authenticity of the check due to it being an internet introduced transaction. The teller and branch manager both assurred me the that check had cleared, that there was no hold on the account, and that there were no checks pending. They then thanked me for taking the extra step and i explained that i had to because i did not have to funds to back this up should anything go wrong. Still feeling the need to wait the normal two weeks for any check to clear. After waiting upwards of three weeks i then felt it was safe to disperse the monies seeing as i thought i took every step possible to protect against fraud or anyother bank problems by: Explaining the situation to both a teller and manager, coming back to check the clearing of the check with a manager, and waiting more than two weeks before dispersing the money. I then find out on June 6th by looking at my bank statement as i do every day, that i was getting a charge back from that check. I immediately called the customer service line and they had limited information and recommended that i go back to the bank that cashed it for me. After meeting with a personal banker on June 7th I was able to explain the problem and repeat my story. She then called over the branch manager that i had spoken with when i came in to make sure the check cleared, the one who promised me that everything was fine and that it had cleared. They said they didn't have much information because the check had not come back and they would have to wait till monday for more information and verification. Still they spent most of their time trying to assure me that it was not there fault or that they had no liability. The problems i have start out from the day i brought in the check. After talking to the personal banker again, today, the 8th, she explained to me that the teller should have never cashed the check for me because i did not have the funds available to back up the check, which were my first concerns that i expressed. The second problem is that they told me it would clear in two days and after coming back to make sure a manager assurred me that there were no problems and that it had cleared. And my third problem is that it took the bank about four weeks to charge back the account and find a problem with the check considering even personal checks take 7-10 business days to clear. If the teller would have seen the signs that i did not see and refuse to cash it i would have trusted my bank and declined the transaction. The defense the bank is giving me is that all they can do is read the screen that says the funds are available, but they didn't say that, instead said that it had cleared and everything was fine. Another defense is that they have no control over when another bank sends back the check, my inquiry is why would it take four weeks? The bank could have told me that is had not cleared until they get confirmation from the other bank, they also could have told me that it could take up to four weeks to clear. Any of these precautions on the bank's part could have prevented this. I feel that the bank misinformed me and lied to me. In turn i am left with a 3, 950 dollar debt that i cannot pay.
            The same thing happened to me!! It was roughly the same amount... $3, 500. Now my account is negative $1, 700 with 7 overdraft fees!!! They told me it cleared!!! Then a week later the funds came right back out... what's wrong with this picture!?!!? I wouldn't care as much if the check didn't clear all together, then I could directly talk to the person who wrote it and wouldn't have been able to use the funds. But when the billion dollar bank lies to me I can't do anything but complain to the people at the other end of the 800# or the clueless tellers! Oh, and do you know what Bank of America said about why they cleared the check before they ABSOLUTELY knew? "
            We did it for your convenience" HAAAAAA What!?!?!?!?! My convenience!!! That's retarded!!!

pop constantin
              I am a non-Us citizen, working for US embassy in Baghdad, Iraq. I would like to open an account at Ba nk of America who can allow me to buy directly or online from US. Unfortunetly I don`t know how to do.Can you help me?
              I have an account to Raiffeisen Bank (romanioan branch) but the Visa electron card emitted by they, on my name doesn`t allow me to buy.
              Pop Constantin
              [protected]@yahoo.com
              Bank of America is the worst bank EVER! They closed my account the day before my paycheck direct deposit was going into the account. As of right now, I am not able to access MY money that I EARNED, because of "security issues."

However, the bank manager will not tell me exactly what those 'issues' are! I recently went through a separation and put a password on my account so that my husband could not access money. After that, I lost my wallet, cancelled my debit card and requested a new one.

So these 'security issues' are ones that I REPORTED! Now, as a single mother, I have exactly $5.00 to make it through until Bank of America decides to release the money some time next week. Does anyone at the bank think about how I am going to get gas or buy groceries for my daughter?

I earned the money-I want the money! I hate this bank and I will take my business elsewhere.

Bank of America — i have lost my pan card and forget my pan no.

i have lost my pan card and also i forgot my pin no, please advice

Thanks & Regards