bgr energy

bgr energy Complaints & Reviews

I m a small inverstor in Ahmedabad.

I had filled the BGR energy IPO which had come in Dec 2007. I had filled the application for 196 share of Rs 94080.

When the shares were alloted on my APPLICATION NO 12912256 i was alloted 14 shares. BUT the name of the share holder was not mine. INSTEAD OF KUNJAL ARCHIT SHAH IT WAS KUNTAL RASIKLAL SHAH. So i caleed intime spectrum and had a talk with the executive there. She told me to send a mail on rupali.[protected]@intimespectrum.com. THE ACTUAL PROBLEM WAS WITH THE DATA ENTRY THAT WAS DONE THE DATA ENTRY PERSON HAD PUT THE DETAILS OF A WRONG PERSON IN MY APPLICATION NO. She told me to send her a written complain of what had happened. So i did so. This happend in the 1st Week of Jan. She told me that she would solve the problem and give me the shares and the refund in 1 week's time. But she didnt revert back. So i again called up. Again there was some one new who answered the phone. SO i had to explain the whole problem again. This time it was a femal by the name of Ms HArsh Kuleshkar. She told me to send her the CLIENT MASTER LIST, APPLICATION COPY AND BANK STATEMENT from which the cheque was given. SO i send the same accross to her. She also told me that on the reciept of the same she would see that i get the refund and the shares within 4 days. But again there was no reply so i called up. Again there was some one different by the name of Ms LAxmi who picked up the phone. So again it took me 15 minutes to explain her the problem. This time she told me to send her the statement of holdings. So i send her the same. On sending the statement i called up to confirm whether she had rec the same or not. So she confirmed that she had rec all things that i had send and now the problem would be solved soon. Again as there was no revert from their end for 4 day i called up again. This time Mr Sandeep had picked up the call and again as usual 15 minutes went in explaining him the problem. They he went and check the details and got back saying that i had to again write a complain of what had happened and what document i had send to them. He ensured that within a week they would solve the problem and see that i get the shares and the refund back. ALMOST 12 days HAVE PASSED AND THERE IS NO REVERT FROM THEIR SIDE NOR HAVE I REC THE REFUND AND SHARES

I M TIRED TO CALLING THEM AND EXPLAINING THEM MY PROBLEM EVERYTIME. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS MATTER AND SEE THAT I GET THE REFUND AND THE SHARES. AS MY MONEY WAS HELD IN THIS PROBLEM I HAD TO TAKE MONEY FROM OTHER PERSON TO FILL ISSUE OF RELIANCE POWER. I WANT MY MONEY AND SHARE ALONG WITH THE INTEREST AND COMPENSATION FOR THE TOIL THAT I HAVE GONE THRU.

THIS IS A FRAUD DONE BY INTIME SPECTRUM TO HARRAS SMALL INVESTORS LIKE US WHICH INTURN DEMOTIVATES US TO INVERST.

PLS LOOK INTO THIS AND TRY AND SEE THAT THIS MATTER COMES IN THE NEWS AS ONLY MEDIA CAN EXPOSE THIS KIND OF CHEATING AND FRAUD

Kunjal Shah
M : [protected]
Aug 13, 2020

shishir [protected]

Hello..I had applied for BGR Energy IPO. I got one lot but have not received the refund from BGR energy. My application number is 63822905. I am supposed to get a refund of Rs 47040/- Kindly look into the matter. Any help would be much appreciated...! Thanks.

bgr energy — Refund of BGR Energy

This is Amit Ajmani, i have applied for 28 shares @ 480.00 (BGR Energy)(Application no.[protected] , but neither the shares were alloted to me nor i got my money back. i tried to call the registrar[protected],[protected] but all the time the phone number was busy and I m still trying, when i tracked through their site, they show that the amount was refunded (but they don't specify the date) through ECS system but my account is not yet credited ..

When i wrote an email to them at ([protected]@intimespectrum.com & ipo.[protected]@intimespectrum.com) i got these from their site www.intimespectrum.com, the email were bounced back by the email server, stating that these are invalid email id.

Can anybody know where and whom to call for this and how do i get my money back...

Amit Ajmani (Application no.[protected]

bgr energy — Refund

Non Refund of IPO amount
    I Mahesh Khandelwal having application number 11544007 has applied for shares for BGR Energy at the cut off Price. I didn't get the refund ammount till today.

bgr energy — refund of ipo

i have not received the refund of Rs. 6720 /- as i have not been alloted any shares og bgrenergy .

I shall be grateful , if you send the money thru Electronic transfer to my account .

thanks

Barnali Roy
    DP - ICICIDIRECT
    Demat - IN[protected]
    S/B acct.[protected]

bgr energy — IPO refund

I had applied for shares of BGR Energy in Dec. 2007 vide application no. 31891076, amount of Rs. 26880.00. No share was alotted to me and the money has also been not refunded to me so far. I have been making repeated phone calls to the company but they are not taking any action

bgr energy — REFUND MY FULL AMOUNT

This is to inform u that i invest 33,600/- Rs. in ur company IPO via UTI BANK cheque no.[protected] dated 11/12/2007. This is too much time u take to refund. I think this is not fair at all. plz send me my full refund amount as early as soon. My AXIS BANK a/c no. is [protected].

Thanks & Regards,
    Yogesh Modi.

bgr energy — ipo refund not recd.

Application No[protected]

No of shares applied - 196

amount applied - Rs - 94080/-

BGR ENERGY SYSTEMS

Till 17.02.08 did not get the refund
    please keen interest in our metter
    the ch. no. 554406 of pnb dt[protected] drawn on kishangarh branch dist. ajmer branch code is 0288
    the cheque present at jaipur icici bank

BGR-Energy — Not refund of the amount-BGR Energy IPO

Sir, i invested in BGR energy but i did not received refund of the amount.The details given below as:

Name: VIPIN KAUSHIK