Bharat Cooking Gas Complaints & Reviews

G. Nair
I am a vasai resident and a consumer of Bharat Gas by ID 84878. I am facing tremendous difficulty in booking a cylinder with The Bassein Multipurpose Co-op Soc. Ltd. who are the distributors for bharat gas in Vasai-Nallasopara region. The basic problem is that though they provided several contact numbers, they are not reachable, as they do not answer the phone or most times most the numbers are continuously busy and apparently they keep away the receiving hand-set to avoid receiving calls. Consumers have tremendous inconveniences in this regard.

To avoid this torturing practice, the booking should go directly to Bharat Gas, over their email or stipulated numbers to call by landline phone or cell phones by quoting the consumer id and the system should immediately issue a booking acceptance number and date of delivery of the cylinder. If the distributor does not supply the cylinder on the stipulated date, the consumer should be able to contact the Bharat gas in the same fashion.

I shall appreciate Bharat Gas working in the above proposal and acknowledging receipt of this mail.

email : [email protected]

manish kumar sharma 17921
    Dear sir

I have a connection of Bharat Gas,I recently transfer to ghaziabad from dehradun.
    For one month The Bharat gas agencey name Bisnu gas Brij bihar,sahibabad is not giving me connection,they are not giving me proper document
    information every time they find mistake in my document, they said that my document is not complete.

whenever I went to this agency I had not found full documentaion information.

I therefor Request you to please do something in this matter.my faimly is suffring from cooking problem for one month.

With Regards

Manish Kumar Sharma
    12/857,Friends socity,
    Vasundhara,Ghaziabad
    Mob:- 9891450772

agatha
      hello sir/madam

my compiain is that, i need a new connection so that i was going my nearest bharat petrolum gas agency from last 3 months,it's SHASHI CHANDRA GAS AGENCY,HINDU CHOWK KADRU RANCHI-834002,PH NO-2242335,2340335.on the name of Mrs.rekha rai.her agency staff Mr.nausad always tell me plz come next month of 15th,but whenever i go there he tell me same line,he giving new connection to other people who comes after me.after faceing all the problems, i was contact agency owner land line number in january month and talk to her husband mr.rai he told me madam in this month is not possible so you come next month so i go again agecy his staff told me submit your paper when i go for submiting my paper he refuse again and tell me new connection is not available so you come after 15 days and he is not ready to submit paper also. .so plz tel me,for a consumer it's really too tuff to take a new cooking gas conccention it's my frist cooking gas connection and bad experience.plz tel me what can i do in this matter.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Bharat Cooking Gas — No supply

Kuna09
        Dear sir.
        The Dealer M/s Popular Bharat Gas at Polasara having a monopoly business. He never gives gas...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Family & Relationships

Shivanand Trimbak Samshette
        Dear Si/Madam,
        I had book for refill cooking gas cylinder on 10 december 2009. I had received cylinder on 14 Jan 2010 after a delay of 35 day. Inbetween my secondary cylinder also utilised completely. i asked for new booking they told me that they will book after 21 day of ealier cylinder delivery, is it ok?
        now i have booked after 21 day i.e. on 4 feb 2010. still date cylinder not received. What to do?

Cooking gas agency - Sandesh gas Agency, Sai Vaishnoi Park.
        Tapovan Road, Pimpri, Pune.
        Consumer no - 9789-A
        The 21 day gap is not a rule in writing. If you want more information about this, please visit this link.

Joy K. Jacob

I am a consumer of Bharatgas through M/s. Sini Agencies / Yuvajana
          Samajam Road / Kadavanthra / Kochi- 682020 / Kerala State.
          Their Tel. Nos: 0484 2310784 / 2310785.

Usually, their delivery time is 20 days from booking date. Last time, they said "delivery by 15 days". I made the booking on 17.11.09. So I expected delivery on or after 1.12.09. But till date (9.12.09) I did not receive the refill cylinder. So, I called Sini Gas and they said that their delivery man had called on 27.11.09 but we were not home to take delivery.

The problem is that they do not give the customer intimation about their man calling and returning without delivering the refill. Then, after such incidents, the gas agency unilaterally "cancell" the order and their responsibility seems to end with recording "order cancelled" in their records. Only when I called them today to enquire about the non-delivery of my order that I came to know that their man had called even before their declared delivery date of 1.12.09.

Such a system of non-communication with the customer about his
          gas refill cannot be called a customer-friendly attitude. This situation should change for the better.

The gas company can easily signal the customer about non-delivery if the delivery man leaves a piece of removable sticker with their name and date of calling affixed to the locked gate or door of the customer. They can even charge Re.1/- for the extra expenses incurred for the sticker.

This type of feedback must be made compulsory so that the customers are not left in the dark.

Again, the agency could make a second attempt at delivery after two or three days when that customer is sure to be home and ready
          to receive the refill. That is, once an order for refill is accepted, the agency should not "cancell" it unilaterally.

In the above said incident, the man at the office of Sini Agencies just blamed me and asked me angrily why I did not call them for so long.

The authorities in the Govt and the gas companies should look into the matter and revise the rules and regulations dealing with the interaction between the gas distributor agencies and their customers
          in the transactions involved in the sale of gas cylinders and delivery
          of the same - from order to effective delivery, each time.

I request that you kindly forward this email to all the authorities concerned.

Thank you very much.

Yours truly,

Joy K. Jacob

I am a consumer of Bharatgas through M/s. Sini Agencies / Yuvajana
          Samajam Road / Kadavanthra / Kochi- 682020 / Kerala State.
          Their Tel. Nos:[protected] / 2310785.

I am trying contact with Sini Agencies for las 5 days nobady attending phone (9th dec, 2011 to 13th dec, 2011)

Could you please help to us any alternate phone number or online facility to refilling the Gas Cylinder.

I request that you kindly forward this email to all the authorities concerned.

Thanks N Regards

Geetha Paul
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Patil Vijay S
            Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 9:34 AM
            Subject: Complaint.Bharat Gas.Bhayander(East).17.12.07/21.12.07/24.12.07

I will wait for your reply by today evening & tomorrow morning I will be informing to LOKASATTA or Hindustan Times office along with all hard copies of documents.

Request you to look into & resolve.

Vijay
            Supplier Quality Assurance
            (Kandivali,Mumbai)

________________________________________
            Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 6:13 PM
            Subject: Complaint.Bharat Gas.Bhayander(East).17.12.07/21.12.07

Dear Sirs,
            Refer below details & help in connection. I am in fear now due to threatening by TIRUPATI GAS SERVISES, Bhayandar.
            As per complaint on 17.12.07 I talked to Mr.Vaiti & wisely he has accepted & agreed to have a discussion at his office on 18.12.07.I couldn’t attend due to some serious reason.
            He asked me where you are working. You make a complaint & I will see.
            Then I asked him what you will see whether you will stop my supplies or will do some thing different.
            He started shouting & to tell me “Gate lost” from my office & so many.....
            After that I called to Mr. Patnaik & informed him about the discussion & in return he assured me that up to today evening he will reply me.
            Till time I am not got any reply by him.
            I told him that this is official information i am giving to you as a responsible person nominated by BPCL that if any thing happens to me or my family I will hold responsible to Mr. Vaiti & BPCL. This is with reference to the words he has said to me while telephonic conservation. I am having all evidences in hard copies.
            I will wait up to Monday then I will take it further what I feel correct.
            Request to look into & resolve. I mailed to '[email protected]' also. I can provide scanned copies also for your action.

________________________________________
            Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 10:21 AM
            Subject: Complaint.Bharat Gas.Bhayander(East).17.12.07

Dear Sirs,
            Following are my problems. Request to solve & help me out.

1. Since last 6 months taking follow-up for II cylinder but not getting response & getting answers come or enquire after 15 days ,2 months,3 months. On Oct 17 got feed back to ask in Nov yesterday I asked got feedback offer was opened in Oct Now will open today. Today I sent my wife that gentle lady asking who has told to come today I told to enquire.
            2. Cylinder not getting delivered on time. You can get feedback by survey from other customers. In system it is shown that cylinders delivered but in fact the person came in front of me for cylinder yesterday.
            3. When ever I went all people observed engaged in personal discussion & not taking care for customers. Example is I transferred my connection from Muktainagar Dist Jalgaon to Bhayander (Tirupati Gas Servise) & the consumer no allotted on my card is 43712 & since last year cylinder delivery being done on same no. In fact the no is of some Mr.Patel & not of me. Yesterday the gentle lady has checked by name & found my consumer no is 43747.I can provide you scanned copy as a evidence. I requested to deliver cylinder on my new address & got reply we can’t because I had not applied for address change. If so then how delivery is being done on wrong consumer no as the address was different.
            4. Today I called to owner Mr. Vaiti & customer care person Mr.J.S.Patnaik but no one was picking up phone. After some time Mr. Vaiti has called me up & I reported all problems.

Patil Vijay Samadhan
            1. Since last 6 months taking follow-up for II cylinder but not getting response & getting answers come or enquire after 15 days ,2 months,3 months. On Oct 17 got feed back to ask in Nov Again I called on 16.12.07 & got feedback offer was opened in Oct Now will open today. On 17.12.07 I sent my wife that gentle lady asking who has told to come today I told to enquire.
            2.Always when ever I am calling the person will not give proper answer.Just will say today/tomorrow/after 15 days/one month /Yes/No & just puts the receiver.
            3.When ever I am going to office all employes are enguaged in personal discussions or talk very rudely.You can do servey to find out the truth in point.
            4. Cylinder not getting delivered on time. You can get feedback by survey from other customers. In system it is shown that cylinders delivered but in fact the person came in front of me for cylinder yesterday.
            5. When ever I went all people observed engaged in personal discussion & not taking care for customers. Example is I transferred my connection from Muktainagar Dist Jalgaon to Bhayander (Tirupati Gas Servise) & the consumer no allotted on my card is 43712 & since last year cylinder delivery being done on same no. In fact the no is of some Mr.Patel & not of me. Yesterday the gentle lady has checked by name & found my consumer no is 43747.I can provide you scanned copy as a evidence. I requested to deliver cylinder on my new address & got reply we can’t because I had not applied for address change. If so then how delivery is being done on wrong consumer no as the address was different.When I talked to Servise provider got feed back that if you got cylinder delivery why the entry is not there in system against the no 43747(My real consumer no) or 43712 (wrong consumer no).It shows I am bluffing as entry is not there.When I given Example no 4 Mr. Vaiti replied that you don't do social work you look into your matter & quarreled on the same matter.
            MAILS FOR REFERENCE:Not a single mail replied by BPCL
            Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 6:13 PM
            To: '[protected]@vsnl.com'
            Cc: '[protected]@rediffmail.com'
            Subject: Complaint.Bharat Gas.Bhayander(East).17.12.07/21.12.07
            Dear Sirs,
            When I phoned him on 20.12.07 instead of instructing his employees & solving the problem he has started to use arrogant words & to threaten me.He asked me where you are working. You make a complaint & I will see.
            He started shouting & to tell me “Gate lost” from my office & so many.....
            After that I called to Mr. Patnaik(Sales Officer-BPCL) & informed him about the discussion & in return he assured me that up to today evening he will reply me.
            Till time I am not got any reply by him.I contacted on nos-Mr.Patnaik-[protected]......10.47 AM......20.12.07
            Mr. Vaiti - [protected].......10.29 AM......20.12.07
            BPCL Office Vikroli[protected]/25748628...........14.30 PM......22.12.07.......Was only ringing
            BPCL Office Ballard Estate Mumbai[protected].....14.30PM......22.12.07......No reply
            BPCL Office Ballard Estate Mumbai[protected]......14.32 PM....Person advised to call on Monday
            I mailled on E mail ID [protected]@vsnl.com but till there is no reply by BPCL

I will wait up to Monday then I will take it further what I feel correct.

Request to look into & resolve. I mailed to '[protected]@vsnl.com' also. I can provide scanned copies also for your action.
            [protected][protected][protected][protected]
            Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 10:21 AM
            To: '[protected]@vsnl.com'
            Cc: '[protected]@rediffmail.com'
            Subject: Complaint.Bharat Gas.Bhayander(East).17.12.07
            Dear Sirs,
            Following are my problems. Request to solve & help me out.
            Patil Vijay Samadhan
            dear sir my name is gurmeet singh,i am indian citizen from punjab,ludhiana,my consumer number is(26928)and your dealer is (punjab gass service near arrora palace ludhiana)i submit my complant against your dealer about poor very poor service and talking behaviour with coustmernot very good and satisfaction,(2)if we booked our gass in time delivery canot confermed with in 30 days its very strange............kindly do neede full action against your dealer so in futher he give respect to the consumer ..........i hope the neede full action as soon as posible.................................BEST REGARDS
            GURMEET SING

cooking gas — extremely bad service

Services for this complany have gone extremely poor. We are staying in Vaishali sector 1 and we have requested for gas since 15 days. Moreover we are daily calling over their numbers for the status but unfortunately these people are not afraid of anything. This is really very frustrating we have not cooked anything at home since4 long and all my family is relying on the outside food which is bad and expensive.You customer service rep are so poor are not afraid of any thing. THis centre is at brijvihare, ghaziabad. Can you look into the matter and get the gas delivered.
            gass booking 25 din kay bad hota hai. agar us say kah jata kay 21 din kay bad gass booking
            hota hai to woh manah kar deta hai
            sir kiya 25 din kay bad hi gass booking hota hai . meharbani guide line dai
            hota hai to woh manah kar deta hai
            sir kiya 25 din kay bad hi gass booking hota hai . meharbani guide line dai
            Hi Sir, My self Avinash. Leaving in bhayandar(east). I have a connection of Bharat Gas. I am facing a problem to book the gas. I am trying to call on these two nos. [protected] and [protected], the phone is ringing but no one is picking up the phone. this is the regular problem of bharat gas.

Please do the needful

Avinash

I am Chandan. I am bhayander East customer. Like Avinash problem, i also have same querry, I am trying to call on these two nos. [protected] and [protected], the phone is ringing but no one is picking up the phone and this is everyday problem. Whenever i call them they say delivery will be within 4 - 5 days but after nearly 15 days status is as it was earlier.

Is it the way to maintain customer. Reply is awaited.

I am bhayander East customer. Like Avinash problem, I also have same query, I am trying to call on these nos.[protected],[protected] &[protected], the phone is ringing but no one is picking up the phone or getting continuously engaged. This is everyday problem. Whenever by luck call get through to them they say delivery will be within 4 - 5 days but after nearly 15-20 days status is as it was earlier.
            Hi All

I am also facing same kind of problem for second cylindar from Bharat Gas, Bhayandar(West). First they told me second cylindar is not available and now saying you have to buy Edible Oil from us to get second cylindar.

And even I had to buy Stove and Aqua Sure while getting first cylindar connection from them.

Jimit Shah

Poor service of Bharat cooking gas — poor service

I am a consumer of Bharat Gas Service through Priyanka Gas Service, Hamilton Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi. they never pick the telephone nos. provided on their Bills etc. Even after booking through some other mode they issue the receipt on different dates and dont supply the gas even after 8-10 days. Always asking that you cannot book your gas before 21 days whereas company persons says that you can book at any period and the delivery shall be made within 2-3 days of booking. Facing big problem.

with regards

Madan sharma

I would like to know the procedure of tranferring gas connection from Bhiwandi (Maharashtra) to Ahmedabad (Gujarat).

Please help me out.

-Mehul Vora
            I am bhayander East customer. I also have same query, I am trying to call on these nos.[protected],[protected] &[protected], the phone is ringing but no one is picking up the phone or getting continuously engaged. This is everyday problem. Whenever by luck call get through to them they say delivery will be IN 4 - 5 Days but they talk very roundly on phone its there duty to inform us what the status. we are working people cant wait for cylinder for every day they must told exact date when they delivered than we arrange leave from office or my give it to neiabour .
            worst service tirupati gas agency in bhayander no supporting staff at all we have booked gas on 19 august but don't received yet today is 7/9/2010
            i called on 1/9/2010 mr.sawant said gas will come today six days pass but gas not come yet. then i was again call on 6/9/2010 than he said same thing i called on 12.00pm then he said you personally come to our godown and collect the gas.
            at my home no gas at all we are suffering this problem last 2 day.
            I tried to contact the local agency at Indradhanu Mkt., Bhubaneswar, ODISHA over phone for at least more than 40 times in 15 days but could not contact as all phones remained busy. Having no other option, I met them personally and booked for a refill on 3rd / 4th, March 2012. One month passed but yet to get the refill. Phones are busy but by chance, I get ring, no one is lifting phone.

What is the remedy

Baikunth Nath Mohapatra
            Con. No. 4654

Bharat Cooking Gas — No response and/or delay

I placed a complaint one hour ago and not received a reply from the competent authority or Bharat Gas

I require an acknowledgement from complaints forum that you have forwarded my complaint-cum-proposal to Bharat Gas and also I require an explanation in this regard from Bharat Petroleum.

Please reply asap.

Thnx

[protected]@hotmail.com
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

Bharat Cooking Gas
              poor service & threatening from service provider
              Delay, or non-delivery