Bharat Gap: Rashmi Gas Agencies

Bharat Gap: Rashmi Gas Agencies Complaints & Reviews

Neelamegam Subramani
I have booked my gas refilling on 23rd October 2007. But till today it has not done so. As I have changed my address, I personaly approached them and updated my customer book with new address two months before. First of all, nobody picks the phone. Some time I used to get the chance to talk with their agent. They promised so many days that my gas will be refilled within 24hrs. I have waited for them so many days but no response. Today (29th January 2008) after a great difficulties I asked about the status, they have informed me that in their computer my new address has not yet updated but my new address has been updated in my customer book by their agent in their premises after getting around Rs. 50/- (Rs. 50 for new book entry). Please help me to come out of my problem as I have one 1Yr kid and I am a physically handicaped person. It is very difficult for me to manage gas from outside.

There phone no are:
Rashmi Gas Agency: 91-80-28532301/2/8
and 91-80-32006411/2(pref)

My Phone No: 91-9449831610
Customer No: 15924
Booking No : 8376
No response on phone. No one picks up - if one is ultra Lucky and a request is taken; the cylinders never arrive. They simply do not listen. I suspect black marketting.

There phone no are:

Kissht
    Threatening/Unethical Behavior/False information by KISSHT
    (24 minutes ago)
    HDFC Bank Credit Card
    Cancellation of one assist membership
    (30 minutes ago)
    Indian Army
    Fraud by using Indian army transport fake documents
    (31 minutes ago)