Big Bazzar
2.5

Big Bazzar Complaints & Reviews

Not able to use profit club balance as big bazaar is closed

Subject: Abusive language used by Mr Krishna Prajapati ( [protected])( CST - Team lead) at Big Bazzar, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore to Mr Debakanta ([protected]) - on 9th Jul 2017 between 1:30 Pm and 2:45 PM.

Today ( 9th Jul 2017 between 1:30 PM and 2:45 PM) I was abusised by Mr Krishna Prajapati( Mob: [protected]). I have raised a complaint against # Copmplain # 7175590 regarding the abusive language used by
    Mr Krishna Prajapati ( CST-team Lead ( Big Bazzar, Sarjapur Road, bangalore)
    (Phone:[protected]) in presence of other staffs from big bazzar and in knowledge
    of Mr Thimulesh ([protected])- Store Manager. After all explainations the store manager, he also refused to give me the ackowlegment
    of the written complain which I wrote in front of the all people inside the computer room/office. You can go through the CCTV footage if you have this inside their computer room
    . Please find the letter attached which I planned to submit with store manager, but he refused to give me ackowlegement.
    I wrote As I have severle hurt by abusive languages
    used by him sayiing '#### off" to me a customer ..I am going to escalate the same in social media
    as I have enough evidence on this issue . This can be discussed .I am going to raise a formal
    complaint with police on this ..

Already informedthe same to customer service people 1. Puja Barman 2. Mr Dillip
    Debakanta

On the 1st June there was a offer if a individual buy a apparels of more than 1499 and bring a copy collage id he/ she will get 10% off and earphone is free worth re's 499 mentioned in big bazaar outlet I had buy 1pant and 4 and 4 shirt total cost was almost 2000 then they said they don't have a earphone with them right now kindly wait for few days we will contact you once we have in stock said by them I dint got a call for almost one week then I personally visited to their outlet on 9 the of June they said bring Ur collage id first but I have already submitted the id to them on the 1st of June which they lost and asked for another copy they asked me to come again nod told me to bring the id of any person I brought the id of my cousin then they told me to bring my own id then after a long argument they got agree after I called my brother to come personally again in the outlet they confirmed with him that he is my cousin or not which is not mentioned in the terms and condition aftr that they asked me to pay 500 rs for earphone which was free on the product which I buy ed on 1 June 2014 which was free of cost again the earphone I got was faulty I asked for replaced and refund of 500 which I got when I visited for the replacement aging the same issue they earphone is not working I have used only for 24 hrs they had done froud wid me i had a word wid MS poonam ([protected]) i informed her about the status of earphone she told me to do whatever u want to do we don't care I informed then I will visit to consumer court they said she(poonam) said she don't care and hang up my pun I requested to do the needful even if did not get the earphone I am fine with that but these should not happen with any cast here after so take some action on these thanks nod regards, Gaurav Pandey [protected]

lucly draw contest

I got a call from the nuber . Saying that I won a lucky draw contest and won a gift voucher 45 k . Only couple should come and collect the voucher. Dont go its a trap.

Hi ! This is Diganta Sarma from Guwahati want to inform you that I have purchased worth Rs. 768 on 15/12/2013 at BIG Bazaar, Bhangagarh, Guwahati through my SBI Debit card. Due to lack of knowledge of cashier person has swiped my card for two times but, I already had informed him that I already got sms from SBI A/C at my first transaction for worth Rs. 768 but, he has again swiped my card and I have lost Rs. 768. I have already informed to Accounts Team and they had assured me that it will be refund after 72 hours. But still, I have not received the amount or, not get any expecting response from BIG Bazaar Guwahati. Kindly, Help. Otherwise I'll go to consumer court. Regards: Diganta Sarma Guwahati. [protected] [protected]@hotmail.com
        Aug 8, 2021
        Dear Diganta,

I am Priya from Future Group. I shall pass on this issue to the concerned team so that they can get in touch with you and resolve your issue.
        In case you have any further queries, you can write directly to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your reference id 12590.

Priya
        Future Group Care
        Dear Diganta,

I believe that our team got in touch with you and has successfully resolved this matter. I hope that you are satisfied with the resolution. In case of any further queries, please get in touch with me, I will be glad to assist you.

Priya