Bio Trim Lab

Bio Trim Lab Complaints & Reviews

During the last one year i have been following up with more than dozens of mails to refund my amt of 10005/- against rejection of the product due custom duty of 2600/- which was not disclosed by the cos.in one of the message the co the co has indicated that the amt of 10005/- has been refunded but no ref of date, time & my bank a/c to which the payment was made thro my visa card. After this my mails wee never replied or the replies through...
Hey i am vinod from himachal. I have ordered testoultra enhancer for rs. 1450/- but rs. 10495/-has been deducted from
M my account. It seems that the company is fraud when a person is making order of one unit of rs. 1450/- then why this much has been deducted from the account. I want to cancel my order and want refund of my deducted amount. I have placed my order on[protected]. I was ordered only one bottles. But at last, money was...

I am from india. I saw the advertisement of testo - ultra on facebook. I checked that the amount for testoultra was showing rs.1, 450. I entered my card details on website and clicked on proceed. I haven't entered my atm password there and no one time password was sent to my mobile number. Even though the transaction was not completed. But when i checked my bank account, rs.10005 was deducted from my account, even though i haven't placed any order or i haven't made any transaction and you guys deducted rs.10005 from my account. I contacted my bank customer service, they told me that the rs.10005 amount has been deposited to your lab money account. I just want my money back because i don't want to place this order for testo-ultra. This is completely fraud. Please reply to this email as soon as possible and return my money back to my account number. Please provide me any contact number also of your lab so that i can contact you directly via phone. If you guys want to contact me, then please contact me. This is indian number, so please put +91 before dialing the number. I have attached the screenshot of the email of money transferred to your account. Please help me and return my money back as soon as possible.

Bio Trim Lab Recent Comments