Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

i submitted my blackberry playbook on 23rd of august 2012 to the nearest blackberry service center due to some charging related issue,since then i got no confirmation message regarding device status or any email from Blackberry,i called the customer care few times but they would always repeat the same line "Its not arrived yet" blah blah.i called them today also but they told me me that it would gonna take a while,they said that it would take another 2 weeks,i am really loosing my mind now.Blackberry customer care is worst,they don't know how to behave,the customer care guy told me that he could do nothing about the delay and told me to go somewhere else to complain,when i submitted my playbook they confirmed me that it would take max 14 days.i i am complaining about my issues everywhere but nobody cares about it.I use my playbook as ebook reader,and now i can not even read ebooks because of poor blackberry service.

I had a screen problem with my BlackBerry 9780 wherein I used to get a white screen instead of the usual display.

I took it to the Redington India Blackberry authorized service centre in Ahmedabad and they told me that they would need to send it to Bangalore for inspection.

Few days later, I got a response from them stating that the handset did not meet 'warranty criteria' and it was 'irrepairable'. Why is the handset which costed almost Rs. 30,000 and which is less than a year old having screen problems and why is it not repairable when it's in the warranty period?

I would like Blackberry to either fix my handset as it's in the warranty period and/or replace the same as the phone was not damaged by rough handling on my behalf.

Hi Guys

This is for all those who are considering to buy a Blackberry handset. Please think 10 times before you buy one. The after sales stinks. The support is horrible. I bought my handset to SAP Mobile at Dadar, Mumbai on 30th August 2012, today it is 11 Sep 2012 and they dont even know when we will get the handset back neither do they know what the problem is with the handset and what are they doing to resolve it.

When you ask the contact details of people in Blackberry they do not want to share. With great difficulty I got the nos. of Mr. Randhir Krishna [protected] but no response. Then I tried calling up Mr. Chaitanya of Blackberry [protected] but again no response.

Why should Blackberry take so much time in servicing a handset, the probable reasons could be

1. They are getting too many handsets for repairs
      2. Not having the right manpower to handle the no. of handsets being received for repairs
      3. Planning to close down its operations in India

The above are the only reasons why i can think of.

Guys please think 10 times before you buy a new blackberry.

Best Regards
      Girish S. Kabra
      kabra.[protected]@gmail.com

I purchased Blackberry 9300 handset on 23-4-12. The battery charger stopped functioning on 16-8-12.
        It is still under warranty.

The charger was handed over to M/s. Service City, office No. 201, 2nd Floor, Sagar Plaza, Laxmi Nagar on 17-8-12 for replacement. The desk incharge told to collect it by 31-8-12.

Yet, there is no response from the service centre.

The IMEINO : [protected]., dated: 17-8-12

Why there is such a lackluster attitude towards consumer.

I would like to know when will it be delivered

Manav Mahajan

keypad is not working properly and is creating a problem in handling the calls.blackberry center in meerut are not giving good response in handling my complaint inspite of my phone being in warranty.I want my phne to be repaired immediately or it should be replaced by a new one phone is used very less and is under warranty.

waiting for your early response,
          rakesh garg
          rakesh.[protected]@gmail.com

I had purchased a set from airtel bharti blackberry with airtell Sim. The above set has got defective within 3 months of ourchase. I had handedover it to airtell for reparing and after 30 days they have returened it to me that it is repaired but it was not repaired. Now after many chaseup they are not responding properly even not picking up the phone.And my set is still giving trouble i want to get a replacement against it.

Dear Sir

By this mail i want to take your attention regarding the Poor Services of Blackberry Service Center. I am having a blackberry Curve 9220 which i have purchased in June-2012 itself. From the day one i was receiving the problem of automatically restart of my mobile, but due to busy schedule in office i have given on 14th Aug.2012 to your Jaipur Service Center for tracing the issue, after the deposition they have returned my mobile on 18th Aug. 2012 and confirmed me that now my set is working ok and we have installed the software in the same.
              But now again i am receiving the same problem in the same, its again creating me problem and automatically restart is happening in the same.
              FYI, still i have not installed back up in my phone (as i was assuming that there may me some virus problem was there)
              Details of my Work order as below:

WoNo: JAI/BB/12/02643
              DC NO : JAI/CD/12/02563
              IMEI NO : [protected]

In mean time many time i have contacted Blackberry on their mail id but every time mail not gone.

Manish Jasoriya
              +91-[protected]

Hi Sir,

I would like to make a complaint regarding my Stolen mobile phone.

Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my Stolen mobile BlackBerry Curve 8520.

Someone stole my Blackberry on 17th August 2012 at metro Station. I have informed Delhi police regarding this incident and do FIR against the sim Block. I have also contacted reliance customer care regarding my sim block. And they blocked outgoing call on this number [protected].

Mobile details:

BT MAC : 68ED43EF4CB3
                Sim Operator : Reliance
                Sim Number : [protected]
                Alternate mobile no : [protected]

I Kindly request you to trace and find the mobile. Please block the mobile using the IMEI number mentioned above.

Please treat this as my complaint and I request to take necessary action to get back the mobile. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Depinder Singh
                B-1223, G.D. Collony, Mayur Vihar Phase-3.
                Delhi-10003

blackberry curve handset — lost & stolen

Blackberry curve 8520(Black body).The IMEI number is [protected].The Battery number is CS2-JSB5A05038.The Billing address is The Bristol Hotel,gurgaon,haryana.This handset stolen earlier.
                Kindly request you to trace the handset location.My contact number is [protected].You can mail to me at kushal.[protected]@rocketmail.com

Blackberry Curve 8520 — Lost My Mobile

Respected Sir,

My self Nehal A. Choksi lost my Blackberry Mobile near from my House.

whose Sr. No. is [protected].

I request to Blackberry Est. to track my Mobile.

Contact me via Email ID [protected]@yahoo.com

As iam to inform you that iam the customer of blackberry phone where
                  iam facing a problem in my phone which is a liquid damaged in which i have handover my phone
                  to blackberry service centre{ Redington{ India} Ltd, B-32,First Floor, Lajpast Nagar-2, New
                  Delhi} dated on 23-Jul,2012, but 19 days had been passed but i still didn't received my phone,
                  not only this but also i had visited for my phone to service centre 3times in a week, where
                  the service incharge told me that your cell phone has yet not came from banglore which is
                  under warranty process, where i asked that iam going to move to the consumer court and going
                  to shoot a mail against your service centre to TRAI & RTI where he got angry and said that{
                  App ko jo kuch bhi karna hai kar ligyae hum log nahi support kar saktae aap kaa and hum aase
                  kaiye nonsense mail receive kartae hai RTI & TRAI kaa}, as i want to let you know that i am
                  not going to received the same handset because of it will going to create problem in future
                  not only this but also i am getting hamper my official work due to not receiving my mail on
                  time due to not having my blackberry Curve8520, as the behaviour of the service incharge is
                  not good, this is not the end of my mail but i would like to share one of the issue which iam
                  already get faced by the same service centre that they even not picking up my phone calls
                  where i have given several call to them to get know my phone status.

So, hereby i request you ask the company to get issue me a new handset
                  in replace of old one within two days & until and unless iam going to a consumer court against
                  blackberry, because of iam not able to perform my official activity due to absense of my
                  phone.

As i want to share also that today and 2days before also i had given a call to service centre where they are not receiving my phone and the date has passed but i didn't received any conformation from the company, this is not the end but also i have send mail to higher authority official of the company on given mail id's:1- zakir.[protected]@redington.co.in, 2- sivakumar.[protected]@redington.co.in on dated Fri, 10 Aug 2012 12:49:06 IST, but still i didn't got any conformation from them also that whether they have taken any action against service centre or not.
                  *****************************

With Regards,

PARITOSH JAISWAL
                  Cell:[protected]

Blackberry — bb app id

I have a bb I'd and when I try to login at app world with my email address and password it keeps saying an error occurred try again later. This has been going on for almost 2 months

BlackBerry / curve 8520 — Still i am not getting handset

Hi there,
                  My mobile has liquidity problem so I gave to BB customer care branch of NOIDA Sataym Communication j-34, sec-18. They told me mabile need to replaced by a new one after given the amount Rs. 5927 /- because liquidity problem not resolved by technical person and they told me newly mobile will reach you with in 5 working days, I fully paid. but now it has more than 3 weeks but still they do not provide me a new handset. every after 3 days i phoned him/her but they give a new date. I am very disappointed and frustated to the blackberry services. I never belive that such kind or problem with BlackBerry service.
                  my handset EMI no is : [protected]
                  Please provide me satisfectory information for my problem

Service of blackberry company is very poor and company should provide a new handset to Mr. Paritosh because its not a fault of customer but its a fault of company

BLACKBERRY Z30 new mobile getting heat up to 25 to 35 degree centigrade

Mobile name - BBMZ30 DATE OF PURCHASE -20-DEC-2013 PLACE OF PURCHASE - QATAR NOW IN - INDIA THAT'S WHY CALLED TO USA CUSTOMERS CARE THEY DOESN'T GIVE PROPER RESPONSE

This is mohsin khan, i purchase BLACKBERRY 9300 8month back, now i am facing problem with charger.
                    I went redington service center at secunderabad. they said first accessories warranty only for 6 months. so you have to change at your cost.

I am agree to take blackberry original charger from authorized sales center, But i was shocked to hear redington India limited will not provide 2nd purchase warranty and guaranty.

That means blackberry(authorized seller in India) wants to sale for once after that you live with you god.

My main concern is, i am ready to pay for original ones but Redington India ltd refuse to give second sales warranty. why?

BLACKBERRY should have to take action against theif people like redington India ltd.

I have written evidence from Redington service center.Hyderabad.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    if someone wants to hear my problem, contact me at [protected].

Blackberry Recent Comments