Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone while travelling from Moradabad to Bareilly on Nov 21, 2009. When I trying to approach in bus suddenly I noticed that the mobile is missing from my pocket. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

My Name: Rajeev Kumar Saxena
My Email : [protected]@rocketmail.com
Missed Date: Nov 21 ,2009
: [protected]

Immediately I informed the Moradabad Police in writing and also requested Vodafone to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.
I Kindly request you to trace and find the mobile. Please block the mobile using the IMEI number mentioned above.

Please treat this as my complaint and I request to take necessary action to get back the mobile. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Rajeev Kumar Saxena
Kare of smit Kamini Koshal
Behind Ganga Mandir
Moradabad 241502

Blackberry — loss of mobile

We have an vodofone connection in our company name and it was lost today in Annanagar when i was in travel. The Vodofone number is [protected]. Hence we want to surrender this year with immediate effect. Kindly let me know the status at the earliest.

FOR METECNO INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

RAMA

My Name: Jaiveer Singh Khurana
My Email : [protected]@sify.com
Theft Date: Nov 30, 2009
: [protected]

Immediately I informed the Delhi Police in writing and also requested Vodafone to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.

Jaiveer Singh Khurana
S-438 2nd floor, G.K-II
New Delhi-110048

sifymail.com — Mobile phone

I have not received any replacement from company against defective mobile handset.(SONY ERICCSON G700i) which I purchased online against Order No. 10980.

more that 3 weeks passed , But still I have not received any replacement.
I want my refund back from my company because It is kind of mental harrasement by calling their customet care helplile[protected].

Ref complaints no: CNT[protected] (12/01/2009 4:55:42 PM),PH[protected]

Indiranagar, Bangalore-560008-India

My Name:Ashok Kumar Pradhan
Theft Date: Dec, 19, 2009
Mobile NO : [protected]

Immediately I informed the Delhi Police in writing and also requested Airtel to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.i get duplicate sim from aitel but i want to block my IMEI No cause of no one take advantage of this mobile.

Ashok Kumar Pradhan
1735 IInd floor Sheer singh bazar
Kotla Mubarakpur
New Delhi 110003
I require your help on finding my lost mobile handset by its IMEI number, when somebody’s start using it.

In brief: I have lost my mobile on 28th Dec.09 morning at 9.30 am from my office, then after searching all ends, I have lodge a fir in police station and get the new sim card issue.

As this is blackberry GSM handset, the person can use the same service provider sim to start the mobile. Now when the person start using this handset, then can I track the person mobile number with reference to the IMEI Number: [protected].

Details mentions hereunder:

Cell Phone Make and model: Blackberry & 8310
Last used No.: [protected]
Missed date: 28/12/2009
IMEI Number: [protected]

Pin No.; 253AD3CC

You are requested to advice on the above issue.

Can I track my handset?

Please help me to track my mobile and provide the location.

My Airtel Blackberry Mobile No.: [protected]

Akhilesh Sharma

Another Mobile No. : [protected]

Address: 171 Krishna Vihar, Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) 496001
I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone while i shopping from Sadar Bazar Delhi Cantt on 24 Mar 2010. I noticed that the mobile is missing from my pocket. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

My Name: IS Rawat
Missed Date: 24 Mar 2010
: [protected]

Immediately I informed the Sadar Bazar Police in writing and also requested Vodafone to block the sim.

IS Rawat

Phone Model : BlackBerry Bold 9000
My Email : anilkumar.[protected]@gmail.com
Missed Date: 09th Aug 2010
: [protected]
Immediately I informed the Malakpet Police in writing and also requested Airtel to block the sim.

G.Diniesh
I have lost my Black berry Mobile BOLD-9700 on 21.10.2010 at near anand vihar, new dehli.IMEI No. of this mobile is 359395.03.8810975, Black colour.
I am already make the complaint in delhi police on the same day.

B S Jadaoun
Mobile no. [protected]
Service Provider-Airtel
mail [protected]@gmail.com
I have lost my blackberry mobile 8530 on 28th November at Jaipur in Govinddev temple. My. mobile number is [protected]. Please block all services till further confirmation.
The mobille set was purchased from Tata World Cannaught place, New Delhi on 13th July 2010
Virendra Swaroop Mathur
Tata Chemicals Limited
Babrala - 202421
Dist Badaun (UP)

[protected]@tatachemicals.com
[protected]@gmail.com
Do we have data back up facility for blackberry user to retrive and what are the security facilities

Yesterday night, Lost my blackberry mobile, pl. help to track my phone :

My Name:Bhushan Arora
Theft Date: Apr, 17 2011

Current no to contact : [protected]

Bhushan Arora

Vodafone — blocking the Blackberry PIN

Following request was made on 11th May. But no action till date-

I was using my Black Berry in Ghana with different service provider.
I was in India for the vacation during April/May 2011.
I got registered with Vodafone for the mobile service as well Black Berry services with mob no.
Now, I am back in Ghana.
I request you to release my Black Berry. I will like to use it in Ghana for my original service provider.
Matter is urgent, request your quick action pls.
Regards!

I am not able to use my BB at Ghana

Colour India — Telephone & BB not working

Dear Sir

We have been using BSNL broadband (BB) & telephone services. IT is of high regrets that inspite of repeated complaints they are not able to render proper services. The telephone line is not working since last more than 2-3 months. The BB line on & off get disconnected due poor connection (DSL light which represents the line on & off goes).

Hope this complaint goes to correct ears.
my name Anand kumar
phone model c2-03 dual sim
make nokia
my email [protected]@yahoo.in
theft date 30/01/2012
Imei no. [protected]
sim used aircel and vodafone
mobile no. [protected], [protected]

My Email : [protected]@yahoo.in
Theft Date : Feb, 05, 2012
Sim use : idea
Mobile NO : [protected]

I kindly requesting the Delhi Police in writing that i have lost my mobile phone from C.PLACE while travelling in red colour DTC bus and also requesting Idea Cust. Care to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and block my IMEI No cause of no one take advantage of this mobile.

ShivKumar Kaushal [protected]

Theft Date: Feb 28 2012
Sim use : Reliance GSM
Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile SAMSUNG CHAMP DELUXE GT-C3312
I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone while travelling from Khammam R&B Guest house to Busdepoton May 21, 2012. When I going to market suddenly I noticed that the mobile is missing from my pocket. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

My Name: Santhosh Kumar
Phone Model : samsung champ deluxe GT-C3312
Make: SAMSUNG
Missed Date: May 21, 2012
Sim use : Uninor
Contact No> [protected], [protected]

Immediately I informed the Khammam 2 town Police in writing and also requested Vodafone to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.

Santhosh Kumar
D.No: 10-2-117
Mamilla Gudem
Khammam-507002
Cell No: [protected], [protected]

Blackberry — Lost my mobile

Sir ,
I have lost by mobile bearing IMEI No. [protected], Mobile No. [protected] please put it on survilliance and try to locate.

R K Khare
461/ 3B New Roy Ganj
Sipri Bazar
Jhansi
Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry 8520

I am already make the complaint in MHB Police Station, Borivali (W), Mumbai on 18/10/2012

I want that pls block the IMEI no. & help to trace the same

I lost my mobile phone while travelling by Rickshaw between Borivali & dahisar on 17/10/2012.

My Name: Ashok S. Palande

Tel.:[protected]
Blackberry Complaints - Lost my Mobile Phone

Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry curve 8520
I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone office in CHATRA, India on march 22 2013. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

My Name: ABHISHEK TULSYAN
Mobile NO :[protected], [protected]
Blackberry Complaints - Lost my Mobile Phone

Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry curve 8520
I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone office in CHATRA, India on MARCH 22 2013. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

My Name: ABHISHEK TULSYAN
Phone Model : BlackBerry curve 8520
My Email : tulsyan.[protected]@gmail.com
Missed Date: march 22 2013
Pin No-2943DADB
Sim use : bsnl prepaid
Mobile NO :[protected]
blackberry complaint-lost my mobile phone

i would like to make complaint regarding my lost mobile phone

i lost my phone today morning in thakurganj area in lucknow.

my mobile details:

my name: Nupur Srivastava.
phone model: blackberry curve 9220
color: white
my email: [protected]@gmail.com
missed date: 8 april 2013
IMEI No:[protected].
PIN No:2A833A49
Sim used:vodafone prepaid
No:[protected].

kindly look into it this matter as early as possible and expect a positive response
Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry 9630 TOUR
I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone from PREMDAN AHMEDNAGAR MAHARASHTRA on 13 APRIL 2013. I noticed that the mobile is missing from my flat. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

My Name: NISHANT ANIL MEHTA
Phone Model : BlackBerry TOUR 9630
My Email : nishant_mehta162yahoo.com
Missed Date: 13 april 2013
IMEI No : 980045.00.8110743
Sim use : Tata Docomo
Mobile NO : [protected]

Immediately I informed the ahmednagar Police in writing.

NISHANT ANIL MEHTA
CHINTAMANI APP, 1ST FLOOR,
NEAR ESSAR PETROL PUMP,
PREMDAN CHOWK,
AHMEDNAGAR
Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry 8520

I want that pls block the IMEI no. & help to trace the same

I lost my mobile phone while played cricket in our street.

My Name: Priyank Sangam
My Email : priyank.[protected]@gmail.com
Missed Date: Sept 28, 2013

Thanks & Regards
Priyank Sangam
543/37, Onkar Nagam-C, Tri Nagar, Delhi-110035
I lost my blackberry Z10 on[protected] while travelling in bus at IIFCO chowk, Gurgaon, haryana, India.
Please help blocking my phone with immediate effect.

Sanju Sharma
email id with Blackbery:spsharma.[protected]@hotmail.com
Handset:Blackbery Z10
IMEI No.:[protected]
Sim: BSNL [protected]
Alt. No: [protected]

i purchased a blackberry 8110 from Infibeam.com...a month back..the phone was delivered but no invoice was sent.Also, the charger doesnt work properly and there are scratches on the battery slot..I have made several complaints at Infibeam.com but still even after a month, they havent responded to my problem..Also, the CD they provided isnt working...Can anybody suggest how sue them

I have lost my blackberry mobile 8700G.
      IMEI number is [protected].

Request you to help me locate the same.

i am working very hard to retrive your phone. thanks for imei number, if i find it i will keep it. thanks
      i have lost my blackberry phone model :RBJ41GW

IMEI number is :- [protected]
      kindly help me

my contact no is-[protected], [protected]

Blackberry — lost

I have lost my blackberry curve
      Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry 9530
      I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone while travelling from Thane to Lower Parel (Mumbai) on Feb 10, 2011. When I trying to approach in Train suddenly I noticed that the mobile is missing from my pocket. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

Mobile details:

My Name: Rupesh V.Vishwasrao .
      Phone Model : BlackBerry 9530
      My Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      Missed Date: Feb.10, 2011
      IMEI No :[protected]
      Mobile NO :[protected]

Next Day I informed the Thane Railway Police in writing and also requested Vodafone to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.

Rupesh V.Vishwasrao.
      Vijay Park, 16/304
      Kasarvadvali, Ghodbundar Road
      Thane (w) Mumbai 400601
      I have lost my Black berry BB 8900-Javelin-GSM H/S PRD 17116158,
      IMEI�NO: [protected], having Tata Docomo sim : [protected], prepaid, near Mansarovar
      station at 1820 hrs, while getting down from the car,
      �complaint lodged with
      Kalamboli Police station no: 1712/10, dated 23/09/2010.
      Kindly block the sim & blackberry services.

�The Black berry hand set was purchased on 30th june 2010, from shop no: 4, 5
      bhoj mahal, shiv puri colony, Chembur 400071,
      Kindly try to get my lost Blackberry located.
      I have original purchase receipts and police complaint with me
      13-D, Badrinath, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400094,[protected]o)/[protected]r), [protected]
      Police says only Blackberry service provider can help, it may take even two years if the person who found does not use the set till then. Not to give up hope.

Blackberry — Lost

Please block my blacberry 8520> I have lost it

IMEI No:[protected]

Abhishek saraf
      Dear Sir/ Madam

I have lost my blackberry mobile on 30 January 2013 from my home (Pune). Wedding preparations had being going on at home. Reported the same to service provider and blocked the sim and got duplicate sim. Also, placed complaint with police station in Market yard close to my place on 02 February 2013 Complaint no. 52/13. Till now they have not being able to trace my phone. Requesting you to trace it at the earliest.

Details helpful for tracing lost phone are given below:
      Name: Disha Gundesha
      Blackberry model: 9360 curve
      Email id: disha.[protected]@gmail.com
      BB Pin: 2883b134
      IMEI no.:[protected]
      Service Provider: Vodafone
      Mobile No: +91-[protected]

Please let me know if you need any additional details. Looking forward for a support at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards
      Disha Gundesha
      Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry Z3
      I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.
      I lost my mobile phone while travelling from Varanasi to Nagpur 01 AM on Feb 12, 2015. When I trying to approach in bus suddenly I
      noticed that the mobile is missing from my pocket. Please find the details of
      the mobile phone below.
      My Name: Sujeet Kumar Mishra
      Phone Model : BlackBerry Z3
      My Email : [protected]@outlook.com
      Missed Date: 01 AM on Feb 12, 2015
      Mobile NO : [protected]

Immediately I informed the Nagpur Police in writing and also requested Vodafone to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and
      issue me a duplicate sim.

I Kindly request you to trace and find the mobile. Please block
      the mobile using the IMEI number mentioned above.

Please treat this as my complaint and I request to take necessary
      action to get back the mobile. Please let me know if you need any additional
      information.

Sujeet Kumar Mishra
      Flat No.203 Shree Rajeshwar Mauli
      Godhani Road, ZingaBai Takli,
      Nagpur-Maharastra 440030

location west bengal apply for set to home new blackberry tower helf me. location for not blackberry tower . contact no. [protected]
        SIR

I WANT TO INSTALL A MOBILE TOWER NETWORK HAVING A OPEN LAND AROUND 150YARDS IN NAZAFGARH(JAI VIHAR) .
        PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS OF PROCEDURE FOR INSTALLING THE MOBILE TOWER, WHAT ARE THE DETAILS REQUIRED AND ABOUT THE RENT AND THE ADVANCE THEY PAY AND THE CONTACT PERSON.

THANKS

LOKENDER SINGH RAWAT
        CELL NO. [protected]

The problem with Blackberry in India is that you are at the mercy of the service providers for everything. More importantly the build quality of the mobiles landing in India leaves much to be desired. My phone worked for a year, and when it just stepped out of warranty, the keypad stopped working.

Airtel, from whom I bought the phone says its out of warranty, and without even looking at the phone, said it will cost close to Rs.8, 000 to fix! I can buy another one for just a little more. And that when they are trying to desperately sell Blackberrys buy 2 get 1 free etc. My advice, ditch Airtel and think twice about buying Blackberry in India (they dont even have a customer support center in India).
          i have bb bold set its keyboard not working . iam living in faridabad in delhi ncr and no one is helping by this problem plz do the needfull and get me repair this set under waranty
          Sir

I have bought one balckberry mobile in the month of February 2009. The problem with the set is that its keyboard doenot function properly.

I am putting up in Dwarka, New Delhi and willing to know the address and telephone no. of service centre in Delhi where the problem can be resolved.

hoping for a prompt response.

Neeraj Gupta
          Sir

I have bought one balckberry mobile in the month of aug 2009. The problem with the set is that its keyboard doenot function properly.

I am putting up in Dwarka, vizag and willing to know the address and telephone no. of service centre in vizag where the problem can be resolved.

hoping for a prompt response.

rudra rao
          Hay blackberry users becareful the blackberry support sevices in South Africa must be the worst in the world and the freezing up of the keypad is just pissed me off again. Im on my 2nd hanset an still no help from them!!!

Dear Manager,
            Am frustrated to core, at first there in no official complain / customer complaint cell for black berry in India.

We are at mercy of service provider, my black berry 8310 is having some problem, given for repair and received assurance of replacement with in week, its more than 10 days and no one is avaible to return my hand set.

Am taking this with consumer court, loss of business opportunity worth 10 MM USD. I have financial calulation to prove this.

Details for handphone and complaint registered are as under:

Airtel bill no 27 / invoice no 1332 dated 6/9/2008 from Advest Marketing Services Pvt Ltd. Green park extension -New Delhi.

Bharati Teletech Ltd.
            call number for complaint[protected]
            DATE 17/10/08
            Assured return - 27/10/08
            Name of Engineer - Ashwin.

Am suing your company is not provided replacement handset in next 24 hours.
            Just for your information. If at all your problem is not solved by authorised service center, please visit the website : www.phonecare.in. They are specilist in repairs of Blackberry, iphones, mobile phones. They also unlock all mobile phones brought from US/UK/Canada or other countries at nominal charges.
            Also if you can convey to your friends and relatives.
            www.phonecare.in
            I am using blackberry 8310 since one year. I had a facility of GPRS in my instrument also having internation roaming. Now i am suffering pain in both ears since 6 months while talking. I am suspecting it is generating high radiation rays while receiving and out going calls.

Please give us the your feedback on this to proceed further.
            I own a black berry bold hand set purchased last March'09. It fell down from my hand and the display screen got off. I do not see any display except a white screen with coloured streaks!
            I showed the hand set to the service provider - Air Tel. As per them the display screen needs to change.
            Please advise how long it will take to fix the new screen with cost etc.

Airtel Blackberry — Service Centre

I have a airtel blackberry set 8310. The display of the same is not working. I asked the customer service on [protected] that this is the problem on 1st oct 2008 at 8:00p.m.. So the prompt reply was please take it to customer care. i was given 2 addresses of Authorized Customer care centres in Delhi - one in South ex and one in NOIDA. Since I live in Patparganj, Airtel Blackberry Centre, Shop no. 225, Shoprix Mall, Sector-61, NOIDA, was nearer. I was told a time of 10am-6pm as working hrs. I reached the centre at 10.25 AM on 3rd Oct 2008. There was no one at blackberry complaint desk. The Airtel people say the concerned people will come at 11. I reconfirm after 20 minutes, they say Mr. Shiraz at Airtel Blackberry Centre was on leave and someone else would come at 11.25. At 11.25 on inquiring that no one has come, they say Blackberry dept is on not working till Monday i.e 6th Oct 2008, after, e waiting for 1 hour. Still no one at the desk. I had called customer care at 10:35 to complain that no one was at thed esk, they refuse to take a complaint and have no clue as to who would be the responsible person to reply. they say, its the service centre people only. Net of net, after a 1 hr to and fro drive and 1 hr of waiting, my net result is zero with no one to complain to. This is blackberry service? Where do the consumers go? what can they do? Airtel is cash rich on base of its customers- customers who can do nothing about their plight and there is no central body to take up their issues. This is INDIA. Mu no. is [protected]
              What's update...!

Is your problem got resolved or not? If resolved ple let us know when n How?

Jack
              Also if you can convey to your friends and relatives.
              www.phonecare.in
              I have one Blackberry Pearl 8100 set since last one year.
              I have two problems in set.

i) one problem is related with netwrok. Last month when i came back from Spain and inserted my sim in Blackberry set then it was showing searching the network and it was continuing and there was no network.

ii) Second one is related with Number "2" key of set. When we press "2" number key, the number is not reflecting on screen.

Kindly solve the problems. Due to this, i am not able to use my set.

Also, please give me some contact details of Blackberry service centres in delhi.

Neeraj Singh

Vodafone — Blackberry Handset device repair

I was Purchased Blackberry handset 8320 from your Vodafone store Powai on 9th Jun 2008
              I was given the same Handset for repair in 1st week of December at Vodafone store Powai for following issue.
              1. Standby screen not refreshed it show deleted messages.

2. not get missed calls alert while people receives Caller tone.

I was received Handset on 22nd December with no problem resolved saying that handset has been damaged as water loged in the handset by customer so it will not repair also I need to pay 1900/- for inspection charges and in addition from vodafone thay had change orignal handset body and trackball stop working properly which was working before.
              So on 23rd December I was again give again that handset for repair at same store but as on they are saying that they had not damage my handset and they will not repair it and also saying pay charges and collect the handset.
              New Blackberry Storm is excellent model. But it does not have 4 features are "FM Radio", "Speaker Phone", "Push to Talk" and "WiFi". If RIM concentrate regarding these four features must incorporate in Blackberry I am definite Blackberry can easily challenge with Nokia and not only it will attract only corporate executive but it may easily available on general people's hand also. Because new Blackberry Storm offers lot of features and these said four features may easily incorporate in this set and it should not hamper any security issue.

With Regards,

Samrat

Blackberry Bold - Vodafone — black out of screen and worst after sale service

We took 6 Blackberry Handsets under corporate plan.Our of them in 1 month 2 handsets have started
              having problems:
              1. Scroll getting stuck.
              2. Screen gets completely hanged outand remains same till hours .
              3.After sale service that had been not even once (Payal Communication - gurgaon- blackberry).

This is huge hinderence to the Brand image and inconvience caused to us will cost huge damaerrage to Vodafone Blackberry Services.
              For repairing of mobile phones to get satisfactory service get it repaired at alfa. You can get in touch with them at www.alfainstitute.net

BlackBerry 8110 Pearl — Handset Problem just after 10 days of purchase

Dear Team

I have purchased Blackberry Handset & just after few days o[censored]se, it got handed automatic. Then approching Redingtn the Authorised Service Centre in INdia .. they said they can repair only if Product is taken from them . I can't undrstand that such a huge company do not have a Authorised Service centre in Mumbai ... who can check the sets and give responces and solutions regarding Under Warranty Blackberry Handsets

Blackberry — change of name address

sirs,
              While buying a blackeberry hand set from ur haddows road chennai 6 out let i gave relevant papers for change of name and address..Since 3 months the bill is coming only in the old name..
              please do the needful..my mobile no..[protected]
              i have a blackberry curve 8330 purchased in the month of oct 08. on 10th may its key pad stopped working. i lodged he complaint to "Teleximail Telecom, G-43 Ganpati Plaza, M.I Road, Jaipur" which is so called customer care center provided by Reliance web world. it has been 20 days since the complaint was lodged no call is received from them. despite the repeated reminders to them. my set is under warranty and should be replaced but nobody is bothered in the company. blackberry services are the worst in my opinion. can anybody tell me the number of their customer care official in north india.

we have purchased BLACK BERRY MODEL: RBN41GW from UAE (Dubai) but unfortunately it was out of order when we sent for repairing at your service center in dubai and request them in advance to pls save our phone book but when we gone for collect they provide us new cell phone and telling us that they destroy the old one and sent back to canada, there is most urgent contact details in our cellphone and we need it can u pls help out us to resolve our problem

MOBILE details are as follows
              PRD[protected]
              200508

thanks
              dear sir,

i have blackberry pearl 8100 and i hav two problems in using the phone

1) the scroll boll (joy stick is not working)
              2) the charging & data pin inside the cellphone was broken so i m unable to charge the phone

plz advice me. where i can give for repairing
              i have blackberry 9000 and purchased from australia...now i am in india, the phone now no display and no software support...devices also not seen ...
              hey buddy,

vodfone dont manufacture or service handset, its just a selling partnetr on comision bases per handset sales by them, as you had purchased black berry handset, vodafone sends your handset to Blackberry, blackberry has its service centre in bangalore (its only service centre in india), and handset is further repaired by them ..

beyong economical repairs charges (inspection fees) is charged by blackberry to all its customers, here in your case they have charged for your handset & so vodafone is charging you . . . . .
              dear sir, i have a motorola Q8(sprint) model, which was purchased from wireovia support u.k, .
              but i am not able to proceed the function according to indian network.
              so, you tell me which CDMA connection is operate it in india.
              thanx.

i have brought a Blackberry 8110 model from Uk last 8 months back, but accidentally my charger was misplaced and i couldn't found for new blackberry charger so i have been using connector to get charged (i.e.., with the help of Nokia charger) all of suddenly my connector is not working and tried with another connector but all my efforts went in vain. i am from Hyderabad.

so kindly, can any one help in getting my problem solved.

Awaiting for response.
              i have a blackberry storm mobile which display is not working.please send me the local customer care number or contact me at my mobile no.[protected]
              I bought a black berry bold 9000 mobile from Mumai before two days.Unfortunately there is a line mark apperaing on the screen.please give me the customer care no. of Mumbai or Jaipur on my mail address or my mobile no. [protected].

Blackberry — Non receipt of cash receipt and service

I purchased one blackberry from airtel sales manager Mr.Manoj on 8th of august his mobile number
              [protected] this man has taken money delivered the phone and disappeared.Every time i call him either he is in meeting or training so far i had called him 30 times now he does not even pick the phone.I have the phone with old backcover minus cash receipt.
              Please advice what course of action I should take.
              i had bought the warranty handset of Vodafone blackberry_9500 from a vodafone store on 05 February, 2009 paying a total of 27900 Rupees Thinking that ill have a better costumer care service. and product..but to my surprise within 5 months the handset started having below mentioned problem
              1. Screen tapping which used to hang but work trying twice of thrice
              2. Call end button was not working

Which on 08 June 2009 was give to vodoafone store Ansal plaza, i was attended by Mr. Meghnath to whom mentioned the above problems with the handset, where they opened a JOB SHEET No :- 10709
              He told me that it will take 15 days, so i handed over the handset to them. after 15 day when i visited the store again Mr meghnath told me that the handset is been repaired but still having sum problem so it will take another one more week, i went again after a week i was told that the problem is not been able to figured out so company will change and ill be getting a new handset and that will take another 7 days, and for my surprise when when i went after a week on 23 August 2009 i was told that nothing can been done with my mobile as it has water log. so it does not come under any warranty . i was shocked as it took the company VODAFONE BLACKBERRY
              to figure it out that the handset is water logged.When i argued with them Mr pumkesh i guess the head of that store came and said nothing can be done u can try getting the handset repaired from outside...
              and when i asked for mt handset back and tried switching it on it was totally dead. now its not even switching on..
              so i didn't even collect it from them.

I would like your attention and appreciate if you could look into the matter and sought it out asap..

Asif kahtri

([protected])
              1. Screen tapping which used to hang but work trying twice of thrice
              2. Call end button was not working

so i didn't even collect it from them.

Asif kahtri

([protected])
              i own a blackberry curve 8320. i try to connect my device with my laptop using wifi. the device displays a msg that there is not supported network. please resolve my problem and tell me how to connect to my laptop with wifi
              I hear you,
              I bought two mobiles from a Vodafone store in Capalaba, QLD, Australia. Both hand sets were not abused at all. I bought these for my two sons last Xmas. Within two months, one of the handsets was damaged. It was a slide MB that Vodafone push as one of theirs. But when it came to getting it fixed. they said they couldn't and that there was nothing they could do to fix it.
              The other was aNokina 65oo slide mb. They told us it has had some water damage. My son feels that is not correct, but the hand set was returned unfixed.

Warning to all MB purchasers. There are other carriers out there that will help you out in times like these. Ive been with Optus for years now. they have fixed my MB's whenever they have stopped working.
              I'll be taking this matter of the latter MB further

blackberry8800 — not able to get the repairs done as company did not have it service

I HAVE PURCHASED A BLACKBERRY 8800 FROM MY FRIEND WHICH WAS PURCHASED BY HIM ORIGINALLY 2006 AND HE SAID IT HAS WARRNTY
              IT IS A GLOBAL COMPANY THAT TOO AMERICAN COMPANY

AFTER A HEAVY CONTROVERSIAL STAGE IT WAS ADMITTED BY THE GOVERNMENT

ALMOST ALL OUR TELECOM COMPANIES ARE SELLING THEIR PRODUCTS AND GIVING
              COMPANY LINKED SERVICES

THE COST OF THE PRODUCT BLACKBERRY8800 IS RS 22000 AND IF THE CONSUMER IS NOT GETTING GOOD COMPANY SERVICES IS REALLY NOT TOLERABLE

IF IT IS FAILING TO DO SO SOME ACTION MUST BE TAKEN BY THE GOVERNMENT FOR
              ITS SERVICES OTHERWISE THE FORUM WILL DO IT ACTION AND IT WILL BE SHAMEFUL FOR THE COMPANY AND OUR GOVERNMENT

AS AN AMERICAN COMPANY THEY ARE REALLY PROUD OF THEIR PRODUCTS AND THEY
              WILL BE HELPING THE CONSUMER IT WAS THE HISTORY

EVEN OLDENDAYS WE HEARD BIG COMPANIES ARE DOING THE SERVICES WITH PROUD
              TO MENTION THT ALL IN GLOBAL EVEN IN REMOTEPORTION OF WORLD ARE HAVING THEIR CUSTOMERS

IN SUCH CASE I HOPE COMPANY WILL BE PROUD TO GIVE THEIR SERVICES TO THEIR CUSTOMERS
              WLL ACCEPTED

HOPE COMPANY WILL DO
              I HOPE COMPANY WILL DO TH REAPAIR ND MAINTAIN THEIR REPUTATION
              IF NOT DONE COMPANY MUST BE PUNISHED UNDER LAW

AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE THEIR SERVICES
              I absolutely agree with you. The customer service in India, doesn't mater what company is horrible and pathetic. They have recruited people who doesn't even know anything about their product oor services..

Even i bought Blackberry 8820 from a store, unclocked. The software on the phone is not latest.
              Myself is a network engineer. I tried each and every way to update the software, but no luck.

I called up Airtel, my service provider. Even they dont have any clue abt why its not getting updated.
              I called up Blackberry support, even they failed to update the software. Now ther are asking me to take it to the service centre, okhla.

I even called up their customer service in Singapore, they directed me to Airtel.

huh! what the [censored] is goinon??????? 'm pissed off man...
              what is the security of black berry hand set if some body lost his hanset how blackberry help him

thanks
              Navpreet Singh Kater
              Hai,
              I am using Black berry pearl 8100. recently it fell down from my Pocket and the mibile charging point has broker. Now i want to change that point as well as i want to buy a new panel. can you please suggest me any Authorised servicing center any where in South India.
              I am shocked with the insensitivity shown by Redingnton staff who have refused to even register my complaint regarding sub-standard blackberry bold handset purchased only 5 months ago for Rs. 33, 000/-. The handset is giving a worn out look and the entire metallic panel is off the metal colour. The battery gets completely discharged in half a day. The Redington staff have only registered a complaint with regard to battery. I want a complete replacement of the handset and/or body of the mobile and the battery. Also, the cheap endorsement hand written on the job sheet in the remarks column, which is not even readable, shows that they somehow want to extort money from bonafide unsuspecting consumers even for handsets under warranty on some false pretext. I am an Advocate-on-Record in the Supreme Court and am suffering immensely on account of not having a blackberry hand-set. The same has resulted in pecuniary losses apart from causing inconvenience. I also have clientèle abroad and need to be constantly in touch with them through blackberry mail/e-mail. . I am going to personally take up the matter to Court and would ensure that bonafide consumers are not cheated by either Redington or Blackberry. I have given my blackberry mobile at E-48/4 (1st Floor), Okhla Industrial Area, Phase II, New Delhi-110020 vide work Order No. K-94. The Unit Serial No./IMEI No. is [protected] and MSN No. 20960E15, Model No. Blackberry 9000.
              Anupam Lal Das
              Advocate-on-Record,
              Supreme Court of India.
              Mobile No. [protected]
              I am veronica from Ghana A friend send me an airtell blackberry phone and I have been trying to use our MTN sim card here on the but phone it is not accepting our sim card here. pls i am very worried I need to activate the phone out of airtell sim card so that it can accept my country sim card.
              Dear Sir

At present I'm residing at Chhinwara (MP) .A month ago I purchased BlackBerry 8520 set from Nagpur Airtel office as it was not available in Chhindwara.I was compelled to take prepaid Airtel connection as postpaid connection facility was not available in Chhindwara.After that
              to get BlackBerry support internet I tried several times to customer care in 121 & 7070, Nodal Officer and many other related officials of Airtel / BackBerry.More than four
              weeks are going to passed but no solution has been made and I, m Suffering, Airtel is shifting to BlackBerry And BlackBerry to Airtel.

I hope n.a.will be taken with in 2/3 days to sort out my problem.

SR Mishra
              Sr. Vice President
              Jaipee Associates Ltd.

Vodafone — Blackberry storm wast

I brough vodafone storm just 4 month back cost of 27k from corporate people. past one week menu button stopped working.

When i checked with cusotmer care, they said check wiht vodafone store.

Vodafone store people asked to check with corporate people of company

when i checkd with them , no responses.

they are saying serive will cost 8000. this is higly roberry. still now no responses.pls dont ever any one go for vodafone products.... cheaters
              I have airtel connection, and I want to take blackberry services, I bought blackebery airtel handset, and want to activate the blackberry services, I came to know from 7070 that my phone is barred due to non payment of my bills, I checked with airtel they said you have no outstanding, I found myself between 121 and 7070 and airtel dwarka non-competent staffs, my outgoing incoming every thing is working fine but in airtel system it is showing barred, I asked them to remove barring as i am unable to activate my blackberry services, but airtel customer service department is loaded with full of junk staffs i tried all my efforts to contact nodal officerh VIA ophone, mail but I think he is super , he dont have time to reply and sort out my problems..

Simply I hate AIRTEL Staffs...They are real !!!

I purchase the blackberry storm 9500 from Australia in Feb, 09. I am suffering from screen touch problem. The sensor of the touchscreen leaves the function every half an hour. After, I do full switch off the phone, after that it comes in working condition. Please help me.

Raman Sharma
              Punjab India
              +91-[protected]
              Dear All

i have got a new blackberry cuve 8520 in last month. my memory card saved picture is not open some time and without my instruction my ringtone are change some time. please resolve my problem is early basis. kindly tell me the blackberry customer care no and proper address in punjab. know i m in jalandhar (punjab). my cell no:- [protected]. i m waiting ur reply?
              Dear All

Thanks&Regards
              Amit Kumar
              Investment Officer
              HDFC BANK
              Cell:- [protected]
              black berry should take heed of the complaints. most of the complaints are going unheeded coz the communication between the customer and blackberry customer care is not put across consumer cell forum.
              Kindly mark a copy to the Sect, Jt. Sect, Adnl Sect, Directors etc in the ministry of consumer affairs whenever u write a complaint to the concerned company.

sarthak
              Krishi Bhawan

Blackberry Storm(9500) — Facing somany problems after purchased from the third day.

Dear sir/mam
              I purchased a Black Berry strom from Vodafone store from calcutta Dalhusi's store. But, the main matter is that i faced somany problems from the third day. the mob i purshed on 14/apr/2009.

Name =Prabal Pan
              Mob=[protected](KOLKATA)
              Addres=Diamond Surgical 51, college street
              Kolkata-73
              I have purchased a 8900 set from India, Nagpur Dealer. Its IMEI [protected], PIN 2105126C, sku HSRM29K1ZZZZ. I am having a problem with this phone its get hang showing this message " uncaught exxception: net.rim.device.api.system.ogjectgroupreadonlyexception. I have complain to the dealer and the same was repaired and return twice but still the same problem is being faced. Please advice what should I do in this situation as I am facing a lot of problem. You can contact me at my cell [protected].
              i suksham maniktala is havin blackbery storm9500..i m facing problem of battery..it is not even working half a day...plz help me out..i got the phone in march..plz recommend me???
              my mobile number is [protected]...waiting for your reply

Blackberry/Blackberry Pearl 8220 mobile — Damage in mobile

I bought my Blackberry Pearl 8220 model from Reliance Digital Showroom(Located in Shipra Mall Ghaziabad) on 29 November 2009. On the next day i observed two black spots on my mobile screen(screen which appears after opening the flap). I took it to Reliance Digital Showroom where they said that i have to take the cell phone to customer care.I registered a complaint on the toll free no. [protected]. My complaint no. was registered with name HARISH KUMAR. I took the mobile to customer care services{Redington(India) Ltd E-48/4 Okhla phse II Delhi){I was given the work order no.934 and they took my cell for checking} on 3rd Dec 2009 where they told me that the spots are due to crack on the screen.But it more over looks like a internal damage (Pixel Burn) because there is no physical damage externally.The customer care executive told me that the screen is damaged internally due to pressure applied externally by a finger or so. I explained to the customer care executive that i have not mishandled the cell and i have not damaged it.I am not satisfied with the reply of customer care.The spot on the screen is expanding and destroying my cell phone's view.

I was not even given a written confirmation by Customer care regarding what the defect is due to. I request higher authorities to look into the matter.

I want a written confirmation from Blackberry about what the defect is all about.If the customer care says that it is a external damage then i would like the blackberry customer care to put it in written confirmation and give it to me.

I would once again request that i have not done any external damage and it is internal problem caused by malfuctioning of cell phone.Therefore,my cell phone should be replaced.

I even wrote a mail to [protected]@redington.co.in on 4th december 2009 but have received no reply from them till now.

details of mobile are:

IMEI: [protected]
              PIN: 262B1DAD
              Date of Purchase: 29 November 2009
              Name: Harish Kumar
              Email id: [protected]@gmail.com Phone no. [protected](Vodafone) used with my Blackberry.
              I had purchased a brand new Blackberry 8520 exactly a month ago...I had few problems with the handset.Redington the service center in blore was helpful in taking my complaint and getting it rectified...Later after 2 days...a person calls me and states...he has received a replacement approval.I was infact really happy for the service offered by Blackberry...But to my dismay and suprise..the person asks me to bring the box...i obliged to them and replied that i have the bill details and all manual which was part of the box piece...he immediately stated...sir I am sorry i cannot replace the phone. I would like to confirm...why am i being penalised for not having the box but when i have the documents and manual...and also a brand new phone as wasted my time in shuttling between the office and my residence...
              Kindly state the procedure for replacement of handset without the box
              Actually my brother bought Blackberry curve 8520 from Australia to India, we were trying to use our local network SIM card but there is no response . Error msg is Invalid SIM card. pls do me the favour by contacting me through my mobile. Mobile Number is [protected].
              dear sir
              we are not reciveing the setings ag internet broswing by our local network (RIM)
              kindly send the sentings by massage pls
              IMEI NU [protected]
              MODEL RCG41GW
              PRD[protected]
              REGARDS
              I want the customer care number for blackberry handset( Bangalore), as i m not able to set the wi-fi for my 8900 curve. So please help me out.

black berry 8520 curve — display damaged in accident

One month back we purchased the black berry 8520 curve model and yesterday i met with an accident. the display has been damaged. i have insurence for this mobile.when i reached the shopkeeper they said this would be done under accidental insurence claims.so once i bring the quatation they said they wiil be able to claim for it.
              can u please let me know the procees for this.
              and let me know how much cost will be to replace a new display.

My Name: Ashok Kumar pradhan
              Theft Date: Dec 19, 2009
              Mobile NO : [protected]

Immediately I informed the Delhi Police in writing and also requested Airtel to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.and I getted duplicate sim form Airtel but i want no one Misuse of that phone and no one take advantage of that mobile phone so please block my mobile phone

Ashok Kumar pradhan
              1735 IInd Floor
              Sheer Singh Bazar
              Kotla Mubarakpur
              New Delhi 110003

Blackberry 7230 — Updation

dear Sir,

I am holding one Blackberry Handset of Model 7230,In which I am not able to get the missed calls and ring volume is very slow.Software Verson is v4.0.0.188 on platform 1.6.1.49. Kindly suggest me to overcome the above mentioned problem.

I am having Blackberry 7230 Model.I am facing problem with the same.I am not getting any Missed Call information and my ringtone is verry slow.My software verson is v4.0.0.188 with platform 1.6.1.49.

Kindly give solution for the same.
              i have blackberry8310curve and unfortunately my phone fells down in my pott and now its not working pls tell me the authorised customer care center near new delhi

Blackberry — non receipt of 5% discount offer money

Sir/Madam,

I had purchased a Blackbery mobile Model 8520 from Cannought Place New Delhi vide invoice No. DL?35081. With scratch card I got an offer of 5% discount.
              All documents were fwded to chennai office vide speed post 'SP ED91210629OIN on 16-10-09 but 5% money has not been received till date.

Kindly confirm action taken on priority.

Gurpreet Sekhon
              sir i m wanted to know the service centers on blackberry in delhi
              of east delhi can u plz tell me the locations..!!

I have a 8100 pearl and the problem i am facing a problem with

1.Joy stick ( Scroll ball)
              2. with the key pad no 2

where can I get it repaired or replaced in bangalore ?
              i have got black berry 8800 and my phone track ball is n, t working upside, i have asked from airtel idea relaiance electronic store about bb servic centre in punjab i m from jalandhar city and heard that in ludiana there is one service centre near feroz gandhi market but i neva get exact address of black berry service centre i don, t really they don, t have any service centre in india?pls tell me service centre in ludhiana, chandigarh
              We have purchased Blackberry set before 3 months, before some days we are facing some problem like we can't axcess mail properly,

We are from VOLTAS LTD. PANTNAGAR (UTTARAKHAND)
              PLEASE SEND THE SERVICE CENTRE DETAIL FOR REPAIR

dheeraj
              I Purchased Black berry 8520 on 1/12/09, when I purchased the Black berry Hand setwas not working properly and the rubber used to come outside and next time the speakers came out.

when I went to Airtel office at BAnnerghatta Road, they told its physical damage, how can head be damaged after I purchased for my personnal use, it was not rented out,

the guys who were sitting were not polite and they were very short tempered who are not eligible for such kind of positions where customer care is most important .

I regret for purchasing the Air tel phone and they refused for the warranty, which the head set should be replace with the new one, as it is the manufacturing defect.

I hope some one will read and act
              My name is Rushali Pednekar. I had purchased a Black Berry Storm-9530 on November, 9th 2009 with the IMEI number[protected] through Redington India Ltd. Within a month, I started facing problems like heating of the phone and immediate draining of the battery. I contacted Redington India Ltd. And they accepted the problem with the handset and replaced the phone with another phone on December, 1st 2009 with IMEI number[protected]. However, again within a month the phone started having the same problem of heating and battery draining. Have submitted my phone to Redington again for checking on January 19th 2010. They have given a timeframe of 12 business days and have given us a temporary old Black Berry Curve till the time they can find out and rectify the problem. This has been the most unsatisfactory and a torturous experience with the 1st relationship that we have had with the Black Berry Family. Now I ask you, What do we do if the 3rd time we face the same problem again? Do we keep on submitting the phone to you???????????????

P.S: The only option now left to me is to forward my experience to the masses, through the Media. This is something I would not relish doing as I am and want to continue to be a GOOD CONSUMER.

My Email ID is [protected]@yahoo.com
              dear sir,

i have blackberry pearl 8100 and i hav a problem in using the phone

1) the scroll boll (joy stick is not working to 4 sides right, left, up down)

so kindly fix my problem...

My Name: Gopesh K. kedia
              My Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
              Theft Date: Jan 30, 2010
              Mobile NO : [protected]

I requested Airtel to block the outgoing calls from my mobile and issue me a duplicate sim.and I getted duplicate sim form Airtel but i want no one Misuse of that phone and no one take advantage of that mobile phone so please block my mobile phone

GOpesh K. Kedia
              N-5 Sujata Flats,
              Shahibaug
              Ahmedabad -4
              Phone :[protected]
              M - [protected]
              i have purchased Vodafone Blackberry 8310 before 2 months. i am unable to use internet sevice by using prepaid connection. so please help me or give me right suggestion as soon.

I have bought a new Blackberry 9000 for Rs. 26, 000/- some 15-30 days back. The handset is giving a lot of problems from the day i bought it. The network signal always fluctuates between 3 to 4 signals and there is never a full signal, resulting which the person who i am talking over the phone is unable to hear me clearly as he loses voice. Moreover, if I put the phone on loud speaker, the person on the other line cannot hear me at all as the voice breaks so the only remedy available then is to talk on handheld which is a little better comapatively. Then the phone has already started hanging in just these many days that I have bought it, at times I have to take out the battery and then restart the phone to find it in working condition. To add more, the battery gets completely discharged in half a day even when I do full charge in the morning.

I complained about this on my vodafone blackberry assistance and they tried to see if they were of any help but it turned out to be futile.

I heard from someone that I could write my complaint here and i would be assisted so I am writing this in anticipation of a quick response. I want a complete replacement of the handset becuase so many problems cannot be apparent in a just a months time, there is manufacturing defect in the handset.
              The said problems have resulted in pecuniary losses apart from causing inconvenience to me. I also have clientèle abroad and need to be constantly in touch with them through blackberry mail/e-mail.

I am an Advocate practising in the Supreme Court and Delhi High Court, and I am suffering immensely on account of all the above stated problems.

I am bonafide consumer and my handset is under warranty. I am going to personally take up the matter to Court if not assisted and would ensure that bonafide consumers are not cheated by either Redington or Blackberry by selling defective handsets and causing so much inconvenience to me.

Raj Kamal
              Advocate,
              11-B, Mathura Road, Jungpura, New Delhi-14.
              Mobile No. [protected].
              I was havin blackberry curve 8520. I lost it on 14 feb at night. I wanted to know dat in blackberry is there a TRACKER to get my cellphone back?
              Well noted your comments and now iam worried as my blackberry curve track wheel is not working. Now, iam afraid that i would have to go to the service centres and would get the same treatment as yours.
              I have a blackberry 8100.
              When i try to enable bluetooth it says "Enabling bluetooth..." and gets frozen. There is no further improvement in the device. I couldn't use bluetooth. What should i do?
              I hav blackberry 9500. I want to activate GPRS service on my mobile but initially custumercare want to activate blackberry service on my mobile. Please tell me the exact place where i will get it.
              i have blackberry curve 8520 and i have one problems in using the phone, when i am going to switch on my set i am facing the its giving me the massage of "App error 523".
              Please tell me how to resolve this problem???
              BlackBerry company should have a service centre in Hyderabad to with skilled people working at present they are sending the Handset's to Bangluru for servicing, and costomers are facing a lot of problems because they are not getting a standby handsets to use.
              I am using a Blackberry 8520 from 19-10-09. The battery does not support in terms of talk time and standby. It is against the commitment of the manufacturer. I request the manufacturer to replace the battery.
              .. Sinha.
              I am using BlackBerry 8520 Curve. It is having some Software Error and showing me Application Error 523, no service center is responding to me properly. Now what should I do?
              I have one Blackberry Pearl 8100 .
              I have problems in set.

my problem is Gprs settings and brosing key gprs menual settings bsnl, airtel

Neeraj Singh
              I have a blackberry 8520 handset, which I bought on 1st march 2010, rather 16 days back. In last 16 days I had called customer care zillion times to fix by blackberry connection problem, but everytime they give me a new number to dial like 7070, 12132, 12118 and from everywhere i get the same response saying that 7070 is the only number available. I went to their office expecting some out but came back with another number. The executives working in their customer care hardly know how to talk and cannot solve your problem no matter which language you speak in. I tried texting 121 also, without any return. Plus somehow 100 rupees were also deducted from my cell, while I was trying to activate the services. I want to know how to go about this in a legal manner???
              When updating the blackberry software everything you have done to customize your blackberry resets and some is lost and you have to re-download applications.
              I HAVE BLACKBERRY PEARL 8100. I HAVE A QUERY REGARDING THE BATTERY CONSUMPTION.
              AFTER THE BATTERY HAS BEEN FULLY CHARGED, IT ONLY WORKS FOR A DAY SOMETHING.
              KINDLY SOLVE MY QUERY.
              I bought one new blackberry bold 9700 from T- Mobile company in Michigan USA on 22/3/2010 then traveled to Egypt
              but i have problem in speaker phone it not work
              in the same time i not planed to back to USA in next months as guarantee
              claim to change it please advice me what to do

black barry bold 9700
              Prod[protected]
              Pin: 21F25705

01110_N

I C: 2503A-RCN70UW

Adel Elshenhab
              operation director
              Ridgewood egypt Co.
              I own a BB Pearl 8220 and it's bluetooth has stopped working. I am in pune and I need the address of the BB authorized service center here. Is punemobile.com (only know the website address) is the authorized center for BB?

To MAHAVIR : yes, I face the same issue. I guess, BB phones have very poor battery life and that's why it is suggested that you charge your phone regularly.
              i have blackberry 8320 phone i just want to reset my phone but i have no information to resting my phone pls give me the help line no of blackberry services.my mobile no is [protected]

Blackberry — No India Maps

I bought a Blackberry Curve 8900 sept 09. I was shocked to know that it doesn't contains blackberry maps for India. Blackberry is selling the device on GPS marketing however, without maps for India it is all a gimmick and useless. GPS was one of major concerns for me to buy a Blackberry but this GPS is all a lie. Action must be taken for misleading customers through false advertising.

Blackberry Storm — No response from service center

I bought a Blackberry Storm With bill From Jalandhar. After 4-5 Months the phone touch screen stopped working and i contacted authorized service center in Ludhiana. They kept the phone for 15 days and returned the phone saying the phone cannot be repaired and gave no reason and said to contact banglore head office, and the little bit functionality left in the phone was not even there and they had no reason for that. Sir please i need somebody to help me out in this case. They have caused so much of inconvenience for me.

KARAN DHAND
              28-29 PARKASH NAGAR
              JALANDHAR
              PUNJAB
              PHONE: [protected]

Regret to inform you that I bought my BB from Etisalat Egypt at 22/04/2010. After 30 days of normal usage found that the back of the set is too hot upon charging. On 13/06/2010 the device delivered to I2 and the reference EG7000391, they told me it will be ready after 7 days with expected delivery day 20/6/2010 till now received nothing.

Hope to consider this message as a complain and receive and response from your site.

Hadir El Shimi

[protected]@hotmail.com
              Hello Sir,
              I have blackberry pearl 8110 phone. I have some problem with the phone. Can anyone suggest me the authorized service center in south india.my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
              Bangalore Customer service is too worst, the Customer Service executives does not respond properly, Some times they will not pick the call itself, even if they we will be put on hold for very long time which is disgusting. If such service is continues then surely customers will switch to other options.
              Even you can get this worst experiance by dialing the below number:
              Dear Sir

i bought Blackberry Strom 9530 in the month of Feb. 2010, From the first day i am facing the problem of baterry backup and once i have replaced the baterry from the service centre but after one week i am facing again same problem. problem no 2. Incoming and outgoing call are not showing by the phone.i have talked to customer care he told that you have to need to updated the software. my two friends those have same phone they also are facing same problems manytime.
              Please do needful action.

Amit
              mo no.[protected]
              pin no.311D7584
              Dear Sir/Madam

i am using the Blackberry Strom 9530 which is purchased by me in the month of Feb 2010.
              from the first day i was facing baterry backup problem.I went to customer care centre and the replaced the baterry but after one week problem was same baterry backup was not good from till date i m facing the same problem.proble no 2. my phone is not showing the list of incoming calls and outgoing calls when i have talked to customer care he told me that you need to update your softwere. my tow friend have same phone and the also faced the same softwere update problem may time. why so. problem no 3. Cover of my mobile phone has been cracked after one month of purchasing.

It is requested to look into this matter ASAP and fixed the issue

Amit Panth
              pin no. 311D7584
              IMEI No. Dear Sir/Madam

It is requested to look into this matter ASAP and fixed the issue

Amit Panth
              pin no. 311D7584
              IS it Worth leaving problems we facing? Are complains being take care? If customer care is not helping then this will be useless too... BlackBerry is expensive, Classy & awesome phone with VERY POOR QUALITY OF SERVICE...Before warranty period completes half of its tenure, you surely will need to look for a service centre, thats the Guarantee...

I m using BB 9000 Bold, Menu key, Del key & alpha D key not working. Its been almost a month I saw my BB menu hehehheheee ridiculous & pathetic quality. I was inspired to buy BB 9700 Bold, I m in a deliemma...Perhaphs, i wont buy nor will suggest to anyone until BB start giving VFM (Value For Money) & Quality Service post sale.

I request people, to come & leave complains on my Facebook Blackberry group & let all know how much problem we face even after paying so much...

Follow the name of the group & link below:

BlackBerry World - I speak BlackBerry Language, You?

Kapil Semwal.
              Photographer.
              India.

Click to Visit my Photography Work Page...
              there is an email going around stating that if you send this email to eight people, you would recieve a blackberry cellphone free of charge within 24 hours
              9520 storm 2, is a phone
              total hang problem,
              stupid phone.

Amit Arora

Blackberry — False advertising

On Thursday I received an e-mail about a blackberry promotion. It was one of those that you should send the e-mail to a selected amount of people to help with e-mail promotion and you will receive a blackberry phone. Out of curiosity I decided to forward the e-mail to a number of people and also a cc: to a person with a blackberry e-mail address. I didn’t receive any response after that.

I don’t know if this is a scam, but I personally think that this is a very unprofessional way to promote such a product or to have anyone promote or give your brand such a name. It also made me look like a fool because when my friends tried to send the same e-mail to their contacts nothing happened. It not only leads customers or potential customers to false pretences and misguide to the product brand but also made me as a potential customer look like a fool when they forwarded the mail because they also didn’t receive any response.

Earlier I was thinking about purchasing one, but after receiving this e-mail and no response I am wondering if this is the kind of service that I will receive when I have a problem with the product.

I hope that I can restore my trust in your product and cliental service.

bad experience with new blackberry 8900. Faulty from the day I brought it home. Battery does not last even a day, just touching the display panel turns it off. Even after repeated complaints up to the level of Regional Manager, no response from them or guidance on how to take backup of information from phone for subsequent replacement. After sales service is pathetic. Noone even answering repeated phone calls. Called the Call Center Helpline several times just to hear "all our assistants are busy", busy doing what as they don't have an idea about anything. Moral: All that glitters is definitely not gold. DO NOT EVER BUY A BLACKBERRY

Blackberry — Technical Problem

I contacted blackberry for a technical problem stating that the device was not getting recognized in the blackberry desktop software but they did not even bother to have a human tendency to address my concern they provided me a number and that was always busy and called back the blackberry support and this time the rep tried to help but did not know what he was doing and again gave me different number and after tryin for many times i got to speak to a tech and she said that she was not able to hear me as the line was bad and will call back in next 10 minutes but never recieved any call and now i think i made big mistake in buying a blackberry after being a loyal customer for nokia for 6 years its a big blunder that i bought a blackberry hope someone gets back to me from blackberry atleast now
              worst service ever seen. no update from service cente and even not picking the customer's calls, failed to give information.Blackberry worst.

workorder no : DEL/BB/10/03457

Blackberry — h key not working properly

i have been trying to call okhla blackberry service centre but there is no response buying such expensive and no service is very bad

Blackberry — touch screen

I have brought BlackBerry 9520 hanset from Delhi. Its now not working properly, it is not even 3 months from the date of purchase. Touch screen not working very often. Battery discharge very soon.

Longsing Teron
              I have Blackberry bold 9000 mobile hand set. My EMEI no is 351846.03.854738.7 and my contact no is [protected]. My land line no is[protected]O) - [protected] (R). I procured my Blackberry bold 9000 mobile hand set last year 2009. My mobile hand set is not working properly. I am not able to hear properly phone calls. A very few persons can hear me over phone. Most of the time it is one way only. There are some problems with my phone speaker. Kindly help me. my name Sukhvinder Singh. E mail [protected]@indiatimes.com

Blackberry — Touch Screen Issue

I Purchased BlackBerry 9500 6 months back & now im having a touchscreen problem. Its within the warranty time.

Vimal
              +[protected]

i m using blackberry pearl
                i bought it through my card
                but now i m facing problem with joystic it is in warranty now what should i do
                Hello i have purchased a black berry pearl 8100 a year and few months ago and sometimes it just freezes for 6-10minutes i cant shut off the phone unless i take of the battery and when i do that it loses all my contact information i have taking it back to the store i purchased it from they couldnt help me it was the first time this had happened to me i have currently purchased the Blackberry curve 8900 and im really happy with it and i have 2 lines i would like to see if you can help me with something so i can get my Pearl up and running, ive been loyal to Black berry for years now and all my family has it so please help fix my problem.

I also have a blackberry. I agree with all the customers that once blackberry is purchased and in case of any malfunctioning or service required better not look or expect from blackberry as they have no proper service centers or spares available in India.
                Better throw it in garbage.

Blackberry Recent Comments