Blackberry bold 9000

Blackberry bold 9000 Complaints & Reviews

dear sir
its very painfull for me when listen that my mobile cant get aservice from radington bhubaneswar due to this mobile belongs to ksa(saudi arab). that black spots are gradually increasing in size may be it will cover withn some more days this all are due to moisture. but i want to know why i will not get the service though blackberry is providing worldwide service. pl ineed a sollution. and hope blackberry wil provide the same

susant kumar
blackberry bold 9000
ph- [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

dear sir
    i hav a blackberry bold 9000 which iwas taken from saudiarabia before one year.now i found a black spots inside the disply due to moisture.when the weather is is wet its going larger and in sunny its disapere but now it becomes a permanent mark on disply so when i take it to ur service station in bhubaneswar the told me its a disply problem and we cant provide u service due to this facility only for india.so if blackberry is providing worldwide service then why i wont get it here?
    pl go through my problem and mak sollution for it.

susant kumar
    orissa
    [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint : IMPORTANT AND URGENT

Product : Black Berry Bold 9000
      Purchase Date : 22nd Oct 2009. IMEI NO: [protected]

Let me tell you frankly that Blackberry 9000 was the best phone I have ever used in my life and after the below incident happened, my entire faith and trust with you guys have lost.
      I had a track ball complaint and approached Mr. Tilak Naidu( mobile no : [protected]) from whom I had bought from. MrTilak Naidu claims he works for Blackberry. He had instructed me to deliver the handset to “New MAS”( PH: [protected]) Gandhi Bazar main Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore. I have a receipt with me dated 15th Oct 2010 mentioning that the hand set is received by “New MAS”.

Tilak had called me after two days saying that the trackball was tried to be replaced at local centre: Redington(India) ltd, Infantry road, bangalore, but it is not working and the same has to be sent to Delhi. He even said the mother board will be replaced at Delhi. He promised to get me the handset on 29th Oct ’10. In the meanwhile, I tried following up several times with him, but he never responded. Finally I received an sms at 11 30 pm on 28th Oct ’10 from Tilak mentioning that it will take another 4 days for the handset to be delivered. I decided to meet him on 29th Morning at 10 am and pick up the delivery challan.

To my surprise, the delivery challan of Redington(India) ltd,mentioned date as 21st Oct ’10. This is a clear case of cheating as the handset was with Mr. Tilak from 15th Oct to 21st Oct ’10 and the same was confirmed by Redington as well. I decided to give a call to the service centre and to my surprise the handset had already reached the previous day.

I collected the handset on 29th Oct and found that I always get an error mentioning “ Invalid SIM”. I again went to service centre on 30th Oct ’10 as they had told me to come in person. The distance between my residence and service centre is very far and my entire day will be lost, but still I thought it will get rectified. Blackberry had already upgraded the OS FROM 4 TO 5 and today(30th Oct), they had re-installed the software.

I still get the same error “ invalid SIM card”. I cannot waste my time going to service centre again and again. I am travelling out of station and will be back in Bangalore on 6th Nov ’10. I need someone to attend the case at my doorstep or else replace with a NEW HANDSET. If this does not happen, then I shall proceed to the consumer court as I have all evidence with me.

Hoping to get a positive revert.

Blackberry 9000 Bold — roller

I am been using black berry bold 9000 and this is the third time my roller has stop working, can any one help me why this is happening for the product itself is useless after few month it has to be replaced

Blackberry Curve8320 — Trackball not working

On 22/04/2011 I perchased one Blackberry Curve 8320 for Rs.9,999/- from AVA SHOP AT GUWAHATI AIRPORT but unfortunately the trackball is stop work.Within one month the handset is showing problem i am unable to contact service centre due to non availability in my city.How can I solve the problem.Will they give new one ?Please help me.

I had purchased my Blackberry Bold 9000 [IMEI No: [protected]] from a mobile store in Mumbai and only after 3 months the display brightness diminished to very low level and I had taken it to the Redington India Ltd. service center in Khar and they told me about the Rs.730 charge if there is water lodged in the device and I am 100% sure that there isn't any possibility for the same, so I gave my device for service. Its been 2 weeks now and I have not received any revert from them. I visited their shop one week back & I was told that it would take 5 more days but still there is no response from them.

Pls assist in getting the handset back.

Manish Keswani

Blackberry — display

i am using Blackberry BOLD. A) there is a line visible in the display.B) light display vanishes while making calls.c) voice breaking .

I purchased a blackberry Bold 9000 model from CROMA malad west branch ..withing 20 days there was a defect in the phone ...the phone is lying there since last 1 month and they are not able to
          fix the small defect ,nor give replacement ,nor give refund ,nor any credit note ,not even a proper answer

The scratch card refund is a tactic to fool your the email ids where we need to send it dont work .

Next time u wish to buy a phone head straight to ALPHA ,u will save a lot of money which if needed can be spent on repair ..which will still be sufficient

Blackberry bold 9000 — Cheating customer

I had purchased a blackberry bold 9000 set for my optus pre paid connection. But its features are not meeting the standards of their advertisements. Actually this is a manipulation of customer. When I reported it to the purchasing shop, they told me that they can't do anything. Really cheating.

Blackberry 9000 Bold — Poor service

I had purchased a Blackberry Bold 9000 mobile phone as on 9/12/2009 from Spice Retail Ltd (invoice #[protected].
          Over the period of six months the phone display started diffusing and I submitted the appliance for under warranty repairs with blackberry authorised service centre (Redington India Ltd., Okhla industrial area, phase ii, New Delhi, India) as on July 19, 10 (against case id # BB 0023569; work order # DEL/BB 10/03591).
          Now after one week the service centre persons are unable to advice the status or the expected delivery date. At the time of submission I requested to issue a stand by phone since I use this phone for business purpose & in absence it is being difficult for me to manage. It was being advised by the service person that I may send some one within next two to three days & a stand-by phone would be issued. I sent my office boy on July 26 to check the status & get the stand-by phone issued but nither they issued any standby nor they were able to advice any status or expected date of delivery.
          Moreover when I tried to talk to the concedrn person on phone, he refused with insolence and my person returned with no results. I felt like I am requesting for any charity or I did an offence by choosing a Blackberry product. If a global company with such a high repute produces such quality and dog there customers with such stumpy after sales service then really this is a misfortune. You will agree that a customer service executive should behave in a polite manner rather than being arrogant and should understand that they are not providing any sort of charity service to the customers as we pay premium cost price for such branded products and expect quality product with fine after sales service.
          I would appreciate if the concern person may look into the subject and I may get an appropriate response.
          Thanks in anticipation for your prompt reply on the subject.
          Warm regards,
          Rahul Malik.
          [protected]@gmx.com

Blackberry — poor product and aftersales

I purchsed a 8520-V blackberry handset batch number [protected] pin no 26DFDD4B IMEI no [protected] ,in the month of april 11 from an store located at Pune , india. And to my surprise the handset developed technical snag ie problem with its keypad red button with in three months of purchase. it was given to the serive centre for repair who took enourmous time and handed over the hand set on 06 aug 11 and to my surprise the handset was not attended properly . its keypad button became very hard to response . the set has again been taken over by the serive centre on 7 th aug. harrased with poor quality product and aftersales i seek refund of my money so that i can buy a relaible handset .please help me .
          manish pradhan