calloptionputoption

calloptionputoption Complaints & Reviews

I had subscribed to calloptionputoption for nifty option tips. I have really bad experience with this tip provider. i just...

Fraud cheater vignesh call me- [protected] Dont pay
Friends, I agree with you all. I am also a victim on calloptionputoption.com. I joined them in month on Jan & lost 1.5 lacs in JAN & FEB. There is one person named vikas or Vijay…who acts a representative of calloptionputoption.com. They are total fraud. Did anyone made 100% profit from calloptionputoption.com in any month? It looks to me that all there stattistics are fraud. Pleae mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com

CALLOPTIONPUTOPTION IS A FRAUD AGENCY . THEIR PAST PERFORMANCE ON NIFTY OPTIONS TIPS ARE ALL FRAUD . THEY CLAIM 300+ GAINS BUT IN FACT ALWAYS IT IS 100% LOSS. THEY SAY NEW SCHEME 2MONTHS + 1 FREE MONTH IS ALSO FRAUD . THEY STOP GIVING TIPS AFTER 1 MONTH . THEY SIT IN REMOTE AND WILL NEVER ATTEND YOUR EMAILS. THEY CLAIM 10000 INVESTED WILL BECOME 270000 IN 3 MONTHS ALSO ANOTHER FRAUD . 10000 BECOMES ZERO IN ONE MONTH . THEY CLAIM ONE OPEN TIP ANYTIME ALSO FRAUD . THEY KEEP ON GIVING DIFFERENT TIPS , ALL HELD ON LOSS. COMPLAINT POSTED TO AVOID FURTHER PUBLIC BEING CHEATED AND FALLING PREY TO THIS INTERNATIONAL FRAUD GROUP.
    Aug 13, 2020
    I too had bad experiences with many of these sites and damn irritated. Finally I found one interesting site which they have started very recently but the problem is they offer services only on yahoo.

If any of you are interested, please try this.

gainfromtrade.blogspot.com
    I agree with you I am also victim of calloptionputoption.com and I want to add they are very rude in taking they don't know behaviour.