Car
2.9

Car Complaints & Reviews

This is inform you that i have booked a swift Dzire(white colour at your dealer Indus motor's Pvt ,pala,through kuravilangad Br .phone no.[protected] on 16/12/2011.i have already paid Rs.50000(receipt No.2046) as advance and the order is still pending.please make the necessary arrangements for delivering the car immediately. consider my reguest on urgent basis and plz need full,
thanking you
sony joseph
paluvvachathil house
kothanalloor .P.O
Kottayam,
ph:[protected]

I bought a i10 car believing the words of the seller 6 months back and just last week I discovered the car met with a Major accident from Hyundai Corporation as I pressed them for fixing permanently the strange noise that developed while applying breakes. The seller deliberately did hide this info when I specifically asked if there was any major/minor impact to the car earlier. She even covered it up by saying that the car has been well maintained and just returned from a full service. When this accident history of the car came out from Hyundai Corporation in the context of repairing the noise - they clarified it that they cannot cover this under warranty because of the Major repairs done in the past for the car due to a Major accident!! Now when I approached them (they already fleed to USA - I have all their contacts though) asking to take the car back or return 25% of the amount I already paid towards the car, they bluntly denied and challenged me to "do whatever you can" and said if I make more calls they will book me under harassment act with the help of their lawyer relatives and see to it that I drain millions of my money fighting those cases :( - This kind of reverse attack and blackmailing me in return is the least expected thing from them. The phone number they used when in India during the deal is no more active. This sounds like they were well prepared to trap any buyer. Hyundai Corporation has all the repair history. Can something be done to recover money from the sellers now? I paid Rs.4,70,000 for this car which was exactly a year old and ran less than 2000km at the time of Purchase. I paid Rs.4,50,000 in cash (I have written proof) and another Rs.10,000 as advance then Rs.10,000 after getting final set of the documents from HDFC Bank - after clearing the Finance. She did not even give me the existing Insurance policy. When I asked her she told that she couldn't find it anywhere and suggested that I better go for a fresh Policy...I know it's my mistake that I let go few things due to very kind and gentle (acting) approach by her and also hurrying me up in between that she needs money to do shopping and do packing for soon to be US trip. She and her husband both educated (hopefully) and does the guy does Job in a reputed company - so skillfully cheating/trapping me into buying their repaired car - I wonder what they are upto!! My recent emails to them asking to pay me back Rs.75,000 at least and settle the matter forever, did not get any responses. They are just pretending that they are not reading my mails. So I managed to get his official ID and marked a copy to that address for which he immediately called me back and reverse attacked me and abused me so badly!! He even says he will see that I am booked under harassment case if I ever attempt to call them!! How to go about this case? I simply cannot digest the fact that I am cheated by them..its like a defeat. USA doesn't want this kind of criminal minded people..I wonder how he is entertained in that land for whatever is the reason...appreciate your sincere help and advice. Thanks in advance.
    Aug 13, 2020
    Https://www.quikr.com/cars/used+White-2018-Maruti-Suzuki-Ertiga-ZXI-Plus[protected]kms-driven-in-...

We have purchased New Chevrolet Beat Diesel on the 10th of January 2012 from ashtavinayak Motors at Goregaon West.
      The Car was delivered to us in a very Bad Condition. It was too Dirty inside the car. The Car RPM meter was not running at all when i received the car. the Leg Room Space and the upper portion of the Mud Flap was all Muddy. The car just didnt Look like a new car.

We have not yet Driven the Car and it has covered 120 Km just by taking the car to-and-Forth from Home to Showroom for some or the other thing.

Its a Loss for a customer Like me.

Kindly Take some action and Help Us on this.
      Aug 13, 2020
      Sir, greetings of the day, This is Bhavna from Ashtavinayak, we are unable to trace your records, kindly help us in getting your details so that we can help you out better.

pls contact me at my no: [protected].

I purchased volkswagen vento from lally motors ludhiana on 5 December 2011 and they promised at the time of delivery that a breeze kit will be fit just after 2days of delivery which is till date not fitted. This kit costs around Rs 40,000 and the whole amount is paid as the car is financed. They also treated us very well before the car was purchased but just after the purchase all their promises regarding best after sales service are felt to be dissolving. Every time when i contact their Asst. Sales Manager who was actually the contact person for this sale, she just answers that we will make it available in 1 or 2 days. Am I fool to wait for them and that too for an undefined period. I need compensation regarding Rs 40,000 which I had paid for this kit in cash in advance. Why should I block my money instead I must have got this whole system from outside accessory dealer and it must have been much economical too.

From: kiran desai <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Date: Sat, May 28, 2011 at 9:37 AM
          Subject: Fwd: Kind Att Mr Vivek Modi
          - Hide quoted text -
          To: [protected]@hmil.net, [protected]@hmil.net, [protected]@modihyundai.com, [protected]@modihyundai.com, [protected]@modihyundai.com, [protected]@gmail.com

with further reference to the enclosed mails i regret to inform you that neither Modi-hyundai or Hyundai motors India ltd is interested in resolving my problems & issues but after 4-5 days of followup i took the car to the Modi hyundai showroom and i tried to call Mr.Vivek Modi first he didn,t pick up the cell phone then when i called through the showroom no he pickup the phone but i was not given proper response then after some time Mr Vivek Modi was in office i tried to meet him i was told to wait for 10 minutes, but since there was no response and he didn,t call me upto 45 minutes i again reminded the operator and he denied to meet me and told he is busy and it seems as if i have made a mistake by buying HYUNDAI ASCENT CAR because i have to take the car to garage every week and as if i don't have any other work to do and my time has no values.
          so looking into all the facts i have left the car in your Modi Hyundai showroom with GM Mr. Boney Fernandez and you are requested to
          either give me a new car or take the car back or i am going to consumer court for the harrassment and the defective car given to me.
          kindly look into the matter at the earliest

Kiran Desai

Date: Sat, May 28, 2011 at 8:42 AM
          Subject: Kind Att Mr Vivek Modi
          To: [protected]@hmil.net, [protected]@modihyundai.com, [protected]@modihyundai.com, [protected]@hmil.net, [protected]@modihyundai.com, [protected]@gmail.com

5 th REMINDER

From: swati desai <[protected]@gmail.com>
          To: [protected]@modihyundai.com, [protected]@hmil.net, [protected]@hmil.net, [protected]@modihyundai.com, [protected]@hmil.net, [protected]@modihyundai.com
          Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 07:12:50 +0530
          Subject: FW: Kind Att Mr Vivek Modi

4 th REMINDER

From: Customer Relation <[protected]@hmil.net>
          Date: Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:36 AM
          Subject: FW: Kind Att Mr Vivek Modi
          To: [protected]@gmail.com

Dear Mám,

This has reference to your email below. We have gone through the contents of your mail and at the onset, we regret any inconvenience caused.

We are taking up the matter with M/s Modi Hyundai and our west regional office, Mumbai[protected].

They would be contacting you for the resolution of your concern.

Till then request you to kindly bear with us.

Thanks & regards,

Subject: Fwd: Kind Att Mr Vivek Modi

From: kiran desai <[protected]@gmail.com>
          Date: Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:50 AM
          Subject: Kind Att Mr Vivek Modi
          To: [protected]@hmil.net, [protected]@hmil.net, [protected]@modihyundai.com, [protected]@gmail.com

With reference to the enclosed letter i would like to inform you that my problems and not solved till today and the car is giving problems

every now and then. problems;

1) last week we went to marriage the car did't start way back and in front of 30-40 guests we had to take help of 3-4 people to push the

and start

2) on[protected] car's music sysetm & a/c got stop and power window was also not working luckily we were in front of Hyundai showroom

at irla and they got repaierd or we would have all died in the car.

3) while going to pune on[protected]we had same problem power windows stop working and i called your GM Mr.Boney Fernondaz he gave

me helpline no [protected] but i didn't recieve proper responce and i have to call some road side mechinace he fixed some fuse and it

started working

4) Again on[protected] while coming back from panchigani on ghat i had a problem some noise started coming from engine and after some

time RPM , Fuel & Tempreture all come on 0 (zero) and i called your helpline no he is telling if the car is runing you come to Mumbai and

show us that time i called Your GM & Mr.Mohite but thay didn't pickup the phone

secoundly i called on[protected] &[protected] times to Your GM & Mr.Mohite but thay didn't pickup the phone the car's RPM , Fuel & Tempreture meter are all on 0 (zero) till now

so you are kindly requested to look into the mater as the car is giving lots of problems and i am of the opnion that i have been given the defective piece so my car replaced should be replaced

Kiran Desai

To, Dated :[protected]

Modi Motors Agencies Pvt Ltd

Goregaon, Mumbai -400062

Kind Att; Mr. Vivek Modi

I would like to inform you that i have purchased Hyundai accent car bearing no. MH-01-AV-4837

In the month of December 2010. From the second day i was facing problem in the car , and i called

The service centre and your sales executive , they promised me that they would take care of it ,

But my problems were not solved . Thereafter i met your GM but the problems are not solved

Till date .

Secondly i would like to inform you that i am using Hyundai accent car from last 8 years and i was very satisfied and inspite of having many other options like Maruti, Volkswagon,... i again purchased

Hyundai accent car , but this time i am disappointed with my purchase of Hyundai car as i feel i have given a faulty and defective piece , because i was unable to start my car the very next day . even today if i have drive my car for 30 – 40 kms and if i switch off the engine then i have to wait for an hour so that the car cools down and i can restart it again . There are many other problems like : if one the power window is used the other doesn’t work , the viper blades have worn out without using , window glass rubbers are worn out and i am surprised that a 4 – 5 months old car is giving all these problems and i think that i have been given the defective piece so i am of the opinion of my car replaced .

I have that you will do the needful in the above matter and obliged .

Awaiting for an early response from your side .

Thanking you ,

Swati Kiran Desai .

Cell no :- [protected]

C C ;Mr. H.W. Park

Sr No. [protected]

Car — Regarding service

sir i have purchased a new TATA INDICA from your authorised dealer in kanpur named "SAI MOTORS", fazalganj, kanpur. i need my car badly but the service provided by your dealer is so slow i.e more than 10 days. because of this i have 2 face lot of problems. kindly provide good service at a faster time.

Indica V2
          UP78 - BF 0135

REG. on 6 jan

Mob. [protected], [protected]

Car — Reg: The ruthless driving nature of bus drivers in Tamil Nadu

This is regarding the ruthless drinving and the attitude of the bus drivers in Tamil Nadu,
          My family has been a victim of this and would like to share the details.

While my dad was waiting in the signal, a government was waiting on the right side. When the signal cleared, he took a blind left turn and hit the mirror. Fortunately no big damage but the attitude of the driver post the incident was disheartening. He stopped the bus and gave his details and said you can do what you want.

Bus no : TN 33 N 1143 ; Driver no: 97593
          Date of incident: 02-05-09; Time: 9:40 am
          Venue: SUngam signal, Coimbatore

I fail to understand the attitude of public servants.. Isnt my hard earned money paid as tax been given as income to them?? Isnt it their duty to serve the citizens of India??

Would appreciate any sort of communication or clarification required in this regard.
          Sppedy action would help.

Swathi
          Hallo, i got big problems with KVR tata agencies kannur kerala, i my new sumo grante got small accident, now i am waitng for more than tree months to get my car back, they saing tata not providing spairparts for SUMO GRANTE, they cant tell how long it will take to repair may be 6 months or more, and if tata dont give the parts i dont get my car at all, this is big trape for people, i am wating more than three months for my car, please helpe me

Car — Car loan

This is to inform you that while applying for SBI car loan I came to know from SBI loan department that ? Some car loan has been taken on 28,9, 2006 of Rs3,61007 in my PAN No-AEIPD0491G, I want to know in detail about the loan taken as I have not availed such loan in the past inoder to enquire the fact and clear my name from CIBIL list. Early action solicitated.

Yours faithfully,
          Dr A.K.Das
          Rourkella,Orissa
          our order no was[protected] i received your product in good condition
          but your product is not in working condition
          can you contact me regarding this matter

Car — product not working

i purchase a car vide order no[protected] i got the courier in very good condition
          but the product is not in running condition
          let me know that can you do any thing regarding this

regards
          js ghai

Car — complaint against Loan

we take the loan for wagonr-DUO LXI for five Years we are going to complete 3 years in Jan'11, i want to confirm that if we balanace amount how much we pay it. so please look into the matter ASAP.

Thanks & regards
          Arvind Kumar Verma,
          Asst Manager Sales, Gzb
          Ph-[protected],[protected]
          Loan Agg. No-CF4371704 name of Renu Verma
          Reg No-DL5CE0671

Car — car accident

sir my car met wid an accident on 18th of december and all things are cleared but ur server has very disturbed us and he didn't evn done efforts nor he met wid us we hav done so much to meet him but every time he refuses. and also we have not receive our car yet..m in very much trouble and not happy with ur services..so plz contact me @ [protected]....mr.bindra.....as soon as possible

Car — statement record

Dear sir/madam
          A city honda car HR26BD9868 was financed from your office vide AC no 6030310 dtd May2009.All installement had been paid as per the schedule sice date as per my bank statement .Please isse me a detalie statement of my Ac of it at the earliest om my mail ic
          thankks
          col Inderjit kaur
          [protected]@yahoo.com
          sir i have hundai i20 car i have not sattisfi to drive my car because my car have so much ingine noise, stearing noise, doors noise, tyre difected, power stearing move very hard i have complain to hundai customer care but no will solve my problem i will give my car to deep hundai peeragarih new delhi but six time they will give my car in same possition so i dont want this car reg no-GJ1KA-3266 so i request you to give my money back as soon as possibal. thanking you sourabh kesar mobile no-[protected], plz ryply at [protected]@gmail.com
          The Modi Service Engineers are so capable that as the bonnet was moving tight, instead of lubricating they hammered the hinges, resulting dent and color damage of bonnet and both the side fendors. They colored both the fendors and the bonnet in a weeks time and again on the day of delivery broke the rear glass, wind sheild and now these ******** are asking me to claim the glass through insurance.
          My question is why should i use my benefits for their mistakes. Firstly the [censored]d my brand new car which went for a general service and again broke the glass, and now telling me to claim insurance for their mistakes.
          They should remove the tag line which is behind every car --- Caring for you ... always, as the 3 dots between the statement has a hidden truth.
          Responsible for damage - MODI Hyundai Service Centre, Goregaon S.V. Road.

Ameya - MH02 BZ 2991

Car — not getting payment from 9 months

my father had invested some money in mangalmurti auto link and got the payment of six month but after six month ,the company doesn't pay the payment of next six months....and they asked to return the check but still they have not given us payment and not made contact with us.......so what to do now ....please reply !!!!!

Hyundai Motors Workshop (Goregoan)

I had given my car for battery replacement. Attached along with the car key was a key-chain of original silver which has a market value of Approx 1,500/-. When they returned the car back the key-chain was missing. Tghe service manager Mr. Sachin Khare is also not responding.

In spite of repeated followups, I have not received it back. It seems the same is stolen from their premises.

Kindly help.

Nirav Thakkar

with reference to the mail attached below,i would like to request maruti for assistance.
              my vehicle had hit a pot hole at 2500kms.I didnt have any problem after that.But i mentioned it during my second service at 2500kms.The dealer did wheel alignment.From that date till today,the vehicle is pulling towards one side.I have visited the service center 12 -15 times till date from august.last week from 15 th to 20th nov ,the vehicle was in service center.now the pulling has changed from right side to left side.
              My mail below to you on respective dates will support the problem
              Also ,i had problem with driver seat alignment,manufacturing defect,from beginning,which was rectified after so many visits to your showroom,during which i was convinced.but at last i approached you.And it was replaced with new one.
              i have spent one tank of petrol for leaving the vehicle to service center and three spares were replaced for which i spent Rs.4600. In spite of everything,the pulling didnt stop.after spending lakhs to buy and if the performance of the car is not satisfactory,i think the best option is to surrender it for free to you.The service center manager and his team is really good and their hospitality is excellence.But at the same time,i expect value for my money.
              I AM NOT READY TO SEND MY VEHICLE TO SERVICE CENTER AGAIN,WITHOUT YOUR ENGINEER ATTENDING AND ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS.I HAVE ALREADY VISITED MORE THAN 12 TIMES FOR THE SAME PROBLEM AND AT LAST KEPT THE VEHICLE THERE FOR 5 DAYS CONTINUOUSLY.
              i would like to know, why did not the vehicle have any pull after the incident of puncture and WHY it started Only after service?
              I have produced the vehicle whenever theysaid to...
              the problem is same?
              and i have been driving and completed another 2500kms and days are passing.
              I NEED MARUTI SERVICE ENGINEER TO INSPECT THE VEHICLE. KINDLY ARRANGE FOR IT SIR.
              I WILL TAKE DELIVERY,ONLY AFTER ALL READINGS OF WHEEL ALIGNMENT ARE SHOWN NORMAL AND PERFORMANCE OF THE VEHICLE IS SATISFACTORY.
              OR ONE MORE OPTION IS ,YOU CAN SEND THE VEHICLE BACK TO GURGAON PLANT FOR WHICH I DON T HAVE OBJECTION.
              or else , i will surrender back the vehicle in a surrendering ceremony to the dealer itself,if the response is poor or the problem is not sorted out..

RE: Enquiry About Service/Problem in Vehicle CRM:[protected] Saturday, September 25, 2010 2:32 PM
              From:"ATM Queue" <[protected]@maruti.co.in>View contact details
              To:"Senthil Kumar" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
              Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that we have already forwarded your issue to the concerned department. You will hear from us soon.

We appreciate your co-operation in this matter and thank you for your patience

[protected]From UK )
              Please visit us at http://www.marutisuzuki.com
              From: [protected]@yahoo.com
              Received: 9/25/2010 8:18 AM
              Subject: RE: Enquiry About Service/Problem in Vehicle CRM:[protected]

sir,i would like to know the normal wheel alignment readings for my new zen estilo vehicle from your side.pl dont refer to dealer here.i wanted it from company.waiting for your reply

Dr.R.Senthil kumar
              =========================================
              From: ATM Queue <[protected]@maruti.co.in>
              Subject: RE: Enquiry About Service/Problem in Vehicle CRM:[protected]
              To: "Senthil Kumar" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
              Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 7:01 PM

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for visiting our website.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your query requires physical verification of the vehicle, we advise you to visit the nearest Maruti Suzuki authorized workshop or Maruti Suzuki authorized service station they would be able to help you. In order to get details regarding the Dealer Workshops or Maruti authorized service stations, please visit the following URL:

Please Visit us at http://www.marutisuzuki.com
              =========================================
              From: [protected]@maruti.co.in
              Received: 8/24/2010 9:17 AM
              Subject: Enquiry About Service/Problem in Vehicle

Dear Admin,
              senthil kumar has poted enquiry
              Name senthil kumar
              BANGALORE
              Dealer Name
              0201-MANDOVI MOTORS
              Dealer Address
              17/A-2&3 IND.SUBURB.IIND STAGE,GORAGUNTEPALAYA, TUMKUR ROAD . YESWANTHPUR, BANGALORE - 560 022
              Date of Purchase of vehicle
              22/03/2010
              Total Kilometer Covered
              Enquiry
              sir, i gave you a msg on 22.8.2010 regarding steering whell improper alignment and seat rail problem.i didnt get any reply so far.

Thanks & Regards,
              senthil kumar
              Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We value you as a member of Maruti family and sincerely acknowledge the inconvenience you have been experiencing. At Maruti Suzuki, our customers are the biggest assets for us and any discomfort felt by our customers is our top concern.

We are immediately forwarding your issue (Case Number: [protected]) to the concerned department. You will hear from us soon.

Please Visit us at <http://www.marutisuzuki.com>

yeshwanthpur,
              bangalore-22.

On Tue, 9/21/10, ATM Queue <[protected]@maruti.co.in> wrote:

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for visiting our website.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to kindly send us the name, location or code of the Maruti authorized service station or dealer workshop whom you have contacted regarding this issue last time. This will help us to resolve your complaint at the earliest.

Thanking & assuring you of our best services at all times.

Please Visit us at <http://www.marutisuzuki.com>
              From: [protected]@maruti.co.in
              Received: 9/21/2010 9:31 AM
              Subject: Enquiry About Problem during purchase
              Dear Admin,
              senthil kumar has posted enquiry
              Name senthil kumar
              Model Varient SELECT MODEL
              Registration Number KA04 MH 514
              Enquiry About Problem during purchase
              Enquiry
              Dear sir, I bought a new zen estilo vxi from mandovi motors,lavelle road on 22.3.2010.KA04MH514. From the time of purchase driver"s seat doesn't get locked properly and whenever sudden brake is applied ,seat moves front and back.also the seat was positioned crossly.i have mentioned it during first and second service with yeshwanthpur,gorugontupalya.but it was not sorted out.so I approached wilson garden service centre on aug 18th.Mr.Biju told me that it is during seat fabric fixing,seat was mis aligned.but then I again approached yeshwanthpur service station and Mr.gajendra sunil also mentioned the same reason and he told me that he will get the left rail replcaed.on 16th september,it was done.but the problem didn't solve. So the mechanic hammered the rail and got it fixed.now the seat is disoriented and I approached accessories section person Mr.suresh and prabhu as advised by Mr sunil.they inspected the vehicle in the presence of delivery mangaer Mr.shiv on 20th sep 2010 and spoke to Mr.sunil and advised him to replace the seat and assured me the same. But mr.sunil told me he will replace the other rail and rectify it.i have attached a photo of the seat,in which you can see the disorientation as well as the bend in lever . Since the problem was during delivery itself,I request you to replace the complete set of driver s set,instead of experimenting part by part and annoying me.i have visited the service centre on 11th,18th,25th aug, and 1st,8th,16th and 20th sep.in this regard. You may please understand the cost and time involved. Also the maruti company has sent the left rail(painted black)which is a part of Lxi model.when I have paid for vxi vehicle and it has manufacturing defect,I expect the same metal coated finish rails.so pl,order mentioning the vxi model vehicle spare. If again and again ,I will be called and convinced changing one portion and sending me back,without replacing with new seat set,I would prefer to surrender my vehicle to Mr Ashok,the manager who sold me ,at free of cost soon. A mail in detail has been sent to maruti already,sir.
              Thanks & Regards,
              senthil kumar

I have purchased Xylo, E4 from Sterling Motors Gurgaon on 16/07/2010 & have done first service with Streling Motors, After that again had problem in car of A/C noise , which I went & requested them to check & they refused saying that they are overbooked & one of the employee Sanjeev behaved badly with me. Finally I have given my car to Bhasin Motors.
                I must say that Sterling motors treat their customer as dogs after sales. They must be penalised for the same. Iam the most dis satisfied customer.

Car — Mistrust

The company so caleed Agarwal Packers & Movers Pvt Ltd imporant to note the non- original ones i.e. www.drsindia.com has proved to me that there are thiefs & liers working in your company. Today in Ahemdabd I had given my Honda Civic for delivery from Ahemdabad to Banglore.

Estimate was given by Manbir sigh for car & household shipment & what an assurance he gave when he made the quoation. I ingnored all the possible local players thinking that at let me go with a renowned name i.e. of yours.

Today, as Manbir was apprently busy and he sent his supposdly boss the most crooked and mischivious person by the name SATBIR CHAUDHARY. I took half day leave from the office just to ensure that my vehicle is in safe hands. I along with Satbir Chaudhary went to the spot from where car was to be put in the carrier. I completed all the formalities and was given reassurance that the vechile will be delivered safely and will be put in the carrier in the evening.

Now when I was on the road I found same SATBIR CHAUDHARY was having the joy ride with some of his companion and having liquor in my car. Imagine my state MY car was given to the company and was on a joyride by so called your seniors - rather con men you have hired in the company who do not have any regard for the customer and neither of their sentiments and values.

You need to explain to me about this mis-trust and why should do to take action against the company & so called such employees.

GC No 4070893, dated 10/5/2010 from 079 Ahemdabad to 080 Banglore.

Rgds,
                Ashish Sharma

I wish to submit a complaint that i have purchased a True Value Maruti 800 from TRUE VALUE DEALER Mr. RAJKUMAR in Sultanpur M.G ROAD NEW DELHI dated 12/05/2010 .They have been making a fool of me and not transfferring the RC of my CAR on my name . I am doubtful if the Car Sold to me is not illegal since it has been Five Long months since i have purchased the Car. It generally take 3 months to get RC Transffered on Buyers name .

I feel cheated the way these people are treating me .

Dear Friend,

This is a very interesting story. We purchased a WagonR LXi Silky Silver Colour through CSD in the name of Capt. Achal Singh Dhakarey (My Father) from M/s Prem Motors Pvt. Ltd., Road No. 9, VKI Area, Jaipur Phone:[protected] vide Invoice No. VSL09000641 Dated 12/10/2009 customer ID I[protected] having Vehicle ID/ chassis No. MA3EED81S00861229 and Engine No. F10DN4686000 with Key No.4455.

We spent full day in the showroom while purchasing my Dream Car. It was really a great moment. At about 4 PM all documents got completed. I was given the Registration Number RJ-14-CH-5599. I liked the number as the number was very easy to remember. My Car was ready with all the accessories. The staff put up the number plates and we had a group photo along with Ms. Renu who handed over the keys to me (photographs available).

Since I was not a perfect driver I asked for a driver. Driver of M/s Prem Motors was arranged with whom we went to the famous Ganesh Temple, Moti Dungri, Jaipur. We had Poojan with all the family members and the Driver. We then went to our Residence. We had poojan there also along with the driver and the neighbours (photographs available). The driver parked the car inside the porch and went back (photographs available).

Due to Diwali we went to our native place Agra and there we had poojan from our “purohit” along with all the members of our joint family (hundreds of photographs available). The process happened so on….. and we returned back to Jaipur, Rajasthan.

Since the car had run more than 1000Kms. The time came for the first Service which we had on 03/11/2009 under Cash Memo No. BC09004131/ Job Card No. JC09005032. This was same with my customer ID No. I[protected] and with Registration No. RJ-14-CH-5599. I had my second service on 18/02/2010 under Cash Memo No. BC09006501/ Job Card No. JC09007937. This was also same with my customer ID No. I[protected] and with Registration No. RJ-14-CH-5599. Recently I had my third service on 29/07/2010 under Cash Memo No. BC10002526/ Job Card No. JC10003493. This was also same with my customer ID No. I[protected] and with Registration No. RJ-14-CH-5599 (all the concerned documents available).

All is running well except that they have yet not given the Registration No. copy to me. Incidentally I saw scoda car with same registration number RJ-14-CH-5599, I was surprised. I have asked M/s Prem Motors Pvt. Ltd. to hand over my Registration copy which they have been constantly denying in spite of several requests made by me (all the concerned conversation records available)..

You are requested to look into the matter and instruct your dealer M/s Prem Motors Pvt. Ltd., Road No. 9, VKI Area, Jaipur to handover my Car Registration copy.

Your early reply and favorable action shall be highly appreciated.

Please HELP!!!!

Thanking You

Ravindra Singh
                    S/o Capt. Achal Singh
                    167-168, Tirupati Vihar, Govindpura,
                    Kalwar Road, Jaipur – 302012
                    Mobile:[protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    It is really patetic & surprising.Why good companies like Maruti are continuing with this dealer??They lose thier name because of this.

Car Recent Comments