Carrier AC

Carrier AC Complaints & Reviews

Tellicherry, Kerala
i have purchased carrier 1.5 split ac (durakool) on april 2010 from the begining it get water leakage into the room from...

C
Delhi, Delhi
Very poor service
I have purchased Carrier window 1.5 ton AC from Aggarwal Elect. Home, Shahdara Delhi on 30 May 2009. and I have installed the AC at my Delhi house.I have lodged complaint on[protected]Carrier India helpline) many times they said team will visit but the next time I call they said that the team has resolved the problem as the service manager from Delhi may have send a wrong feedback and im locked complaimt 25th may 2010. my complant no. DEL6994
We are a hospitality industry we had purchased carrier split AC, s in bulk a couple of months back & it is within the warranty period that one compressor failed DEVINE AIR the dealer in Goa from whom we purchased keeps on giving odd excuses thus inconvenienced us suffering loses as we are in the peak of the season its been ten days now

Delhi, Delhi
    I had purchased 1.5 tone window AC on 28.04.2009 from
    Manoj Electronics,
    Netaji Subash Marg,
    Daryaganj,
    New Delhi - 110002.

From 23.05.2010 my AC got some fault and stopped working.

I lodged the complaint on 24.05.2010 at 08.10 hrs.in carrier custmor care services and complaint no. is DEL 5482. I gave them a reminder on 25.05.2010 in the morning. After 48 hours of lodigng complaint my AC wasn't attented by any mechanic.

When I again called to the carrier custmor care services, I spoke to their senior executive Mr. Deepak. He assured me that your AC will attended by 19:00 hours.

I again called the customer care sevices at 18.45 hrs.to contact Mr. Deepak but some other Excutive spoken to me and said that my AC will be attended on 27.05.2010 afternoon and disconnected the call.

Even after passing 60 hrs., We didn't got any feedback from the company.
    Kindly ponder over the complaint and take some suitable immediate step.

yours truly
    Satish Shorey
    109/2, Thomson road,
    New Delhi - 110002
    # [protected]
    I purchased one Five Star 1.5 Ton Split Carrier AC from M/s Sound and Images GL, Hari Nagar, Jail Road, New Delhi - 64 on 8th June, 2010. It was found to be damaged. The Company engineer/representative took its photograph and admitted and acknowledged in writing that AC was damaged but till date the said AC is lying unused till this date. Now I have filed complaint case in Consumer Court. The officials of the Company are in league and collusion with its distributors and supply damaged AC and then harass the consumer/purchaser.

It is shocking that CARRIER COMPANY is indulging in such kind of reprehensible practice. I think, the Management should kick such type of irresponsible and careless officers from such position.

Kota, Rajasthan
      i m customer of your Window Ac . i was purchased a ac from your dealer in Rohtak(Goel Enterprises). last year. regarding a service of ac i do so many call of your dealer. bt yur dealer answer is the service person i will sent it to your house. still there is any service person come from dealer side. i m too much harassed . please do as early as possible.
      dear sir
      i m customer of your Window Ac . i was purchased a ac from your dealer in MATHURA(KRISHNA ELECTRONICS) IN april. last year. regarding a service of ac i do so many call of your dealer. but your dealer answer is the service person i will sent it to your house. still there is any service person come from dealer side. i m too much harassed . please do as early as possible.
      Its the same with every customer. It appears that the company has specialized in practicing deception on its customer. They never come to service your AC within the warranty period.

M
        Gurgaon, Haryana
        I had purchased a carrier AC in the month of June 2009. However it was not functioning properly in the 1st month itself. I filled a complaint but no one from the company turned up. After several reminders i finally found out the number of the company's GM and called him and got the AC repaired. They however refused the replace the piece. Even today the AC is not functioning and the warranty is still not expired.I have made at least 20 calls at the customer help desk but there is no help available. This time i dod not want to call the GM but to ensure that action is taken against them.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I was booked a carrier ac on 28th march 2010 at rani meyyammai hall. I chose sriram fnance for the easy installments. The counter staff commited me to deliver the ac on 30th march.

My bill no [protected].

30th march morning verification person came from sriram finance and verify all documents. He informed that his collection executives will collect the documents asap.

31st morning i gave all the documents to the collection executive of sriram finance and promissed me to deliver the sanction letter immediately to vasanth & co.

Today morning i called up your mylapore branch and ask for the delivery. They cant even check the approval is coming or not., They straight away told all the delivery will be done on 4th of april only.

this will make me angry. They should inform the exact details at the time of purchase.

I am very much suffered from the heat with my new born baby.

Pls educate your people how to behave with the customer.

Pl do the needful and deliver the ac asap.

thanks & Rgds,
          Suresh
          [protected].
          I have bought an carrier split 1.5ton, duracool plus-4 star with free installation ; I have paid the full amount 29, 490(INSTANT CASH) on 5th april 2010 ;they have given a deliver date :8th april2010 & date of Installation :9/04/10 ; due to there poor service they didn't inform anything, I have asked on 8th april 2010 ;they didnt answer my question properly, for that they said i[censored] want very urgent go for LG or SAMSUNG;then i said i need only carrier ; if want carrier u have to wait for 1 week then i be patience and accepted. On 10/04/2010 they have delivered the ac with out any intimation; my luck i was in my home; then i have received a call from carrier installation dept, they said they will come on Sunday; they didnt come ; and i register a complaint to customer care on 12th april 2010 (monday); i received a call from the same installation dept., they said they will come around 3pm, they also didnt come ; what should i do nw? so dont go for carrier PLZ go for HITACHI
          I have plan to go for consumer court because am having a evidence PLZ PLZ PLZ dont buy CARRIER they dont know how to respect the customer
          I[censored] dont want to do the service for the residence plz inform to the customer we will try other brand like HITACHI & O'GENERAL they know how to respect

(one more thing : I made a phone call and I said to the carrier Installation dept, i[censored] will not install today (MONDAY-12th april 2010) I will return the split ac, even they didn't ask for apologies they said it will be install today, but i didnt get installation on monday also)

We didn't get your (CARRIER) brand AC not for free of cost; We have paid full money, you should remember that

Gladwin

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
            Carrier - Worst AC company

Clearly the worst customer care ever - Lagged the complaint on 13/mar , they did a shabby job after 1 week and made it worse ... 17 days since .... no action taken ( comp# chn0734) .

am calling every day - they say its escalated and will be resolved... buggers are taking no action.

worst of all they keep saying the std line we assure u best of service.. which is all the more irritating. No mgr is available on the customer care floor and reps are unwilling to transfer to them.

don;t buy this or even take it if they give it free .... its a pandoras box and will spoil your hapiness.
            Re: Complaint against Irresponsible Installation resulting in Financial Loss.

Professionally I am a teacher of South Point School in Kolkata and had purchased an Air Conditioner of Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co Ltd (AC 1.5 Ton Split) with my hard earned money. The AC machine (Model No: 18 FM) was purchased from the Great Eastern Appliances Pvt. Ltd on 15/03/2010.

The said machine was delivered to my house on the 21st instant, and was installed in my bed room by their Authorised Installation Agency, M/s Geo Systech on the 22nd instant. One Mr. Nakul and another gentleman from M/s Geo Systech had completed the installation and had charged Rs 2, 500/- for the same vide their Bill No: 6, Dated 22/03/2010, which I found later to be highly misappropriate.

After running the said AC machine on the very first day, it had started making a cracking sound from inside and water droplets started dripping continuously from it much after switching it off. I had called up their Authorised Installation Agency, M/s Geo Systech and another gentleman came on the 23rd instant and inspected the machine and declared it to be faulty.

Since the water droplets were continuously dripping throughout from the machine, I had called up their Authorised Service Centre and was allotted a Call No: 109845. Mr. Bikash Das, their Technician had inspected my machine on the 24th instant.

He had diagnosed that the machine is fine but the persons from their Authorised Installation Agency, M/s Geo Systech had made a totally erroneous installation for which although the machine was switched off, the power was flowing inside the machine continuously. Moreover, chunks of ice had formed both inside the machine and the compressor, which could have resulted in a total damage of the machine.

Just for the callous installation by their Authorised Installation Agency, M/s Geo Systech not only huge amount of Electrical Units had been consumed by the machine for almost 48 hours at a stretch without my usage, but also it could have resulted in a fatal accident. Moreover, they had charged a highly inappropriate installation charge.

I would, therefore, urge to immediately penalize and black-list their Authorised Installation Agency, M/s Geo Systech. Moreover, the amount of financial loss incurred by me should also be appropriately compensated.

D
              Bengaluru, Karnataka
              I had purchased an Carrier Split AC in the month of September 2009 and on 24/03/10 i logged a complain on 24/03/10 vide complain...
              J
              Bengaluru, Karnataka
              my ac has stopped functioning. the service provider, katare computer land, sent a man 10 days ago after persistent complaints...
              R
              New Delhi, Delhi

I had purchased a AC from Carrier in August 2007. Although they have never been prompt on their after sales...