cnn world news
1.3

cnn world news Complaints & Reviews

sir , few day ago i got a mail from CNN WORLDS NEWS
that i won 650,000 GBP. And they are asking all my information. after that i receive more than 30 mail from different company ,saying that won huge British money. I don't know what is happening out side .so my quarry is that it is true about CNN WORLDS NEWS

cnn world news — clarifying about the sms received - Reg.,

I have received the SMS on 20.09.2011 at about 01:34:49 pm from the TD Mobi I dont no the No. and the summary of the SMS is the OWNER OF NO. [protected] HAVE GOT 700000 IN CNN ANNUAL CHARITY GRANT. TO GET YOUR PAYMENT SEND EMAIL US ON ( [protected]@live.com ). Now I want to confirm that this SMS is how far real.
I have received the SMS on 20.09.2011 at about13.17pm from the TD Mobi I dont no the No. and the summary of the SMS is the OWNER OF NO. [protected] HAVE GOT 700000 IN CNN ANNUAL CHARITY GRANT. TO GET YOUR PAYMENT SEND EMAIL US ON ( [protected]@live.com ).

This mobile no.[protected] and this account n. [protected] state bank of india is frauded with me i gave him 25000.00 for cnn mobile mobile promo award 2012. I gave him on this account number [protected]. he calling me in these days and telling me to give 420,000.00 for currency exchange. my email [protected]@yahoo.in mobile no. is [protected].please send me my email.
    Why not confirm me to cnn world news mobile promo award. I was sent this massage 29 feb. 2012. Please action on it.

A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NO.ON 7AUGUST 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NO. HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR CNN AWARDS FOR 2011 & MY MOB NO.HAS WON PRIZE 700000.00 ( SEVEN LAC ONLY ) IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PRO GRAMME KINDLY TELL ME IS IT READ OR JUST SCAM & I WILL CLAIM FOR PRIZE UPON CNN WORLD NEWS

REGARDS
      DHANRAJ BAIRWA
      A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 08TH AUGUST 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF 700, 000.00 IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.KINDLY TELL ME IS IT REAL OR JUST A SCAM?

I GET MESSAGE THAT YOUR MOB NO [protected] HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR CNN AWARDS FOR 700000.00 SO PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THIS AWARDS WHAT PROCEDURE OF AWARDS AMOUNT CLAIM ?
      A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE ON 8 AUGUST 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NO. HAS WON £700000GBP ( SEVEN LAC ONLY ) IN CNN NEWS 9TH ANNIVERSARY WITH BATCH NO., KINDLY TELL ME IS IT REAL OR JUST SCAM.

Sudarshan
      A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NO.ON 23AUGUST 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NO. HAS BEEN SELECTED FOR CNN AWARDS FOR 2011 & MY MOB NO.HAS WON PRIZE 700000.00 ( SEVEN LAC ONLY ) IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PRO GRAMME KINDLY TELL ME IS IT READ OR JUST SCAM & I WILL CLAIM FOR PRIZE UPON CNN WORLD NEWS

A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 12TH APRIL 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF 1043.77 POUNDS IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.KINDLY TELL ME IS IT REAL OR JUST A SCAM?

SADHANA VERMA
        Aug 13, 2020

I also received the same SMS from LM-MMT saying you have won 700000.00 and said to email on [protected]@hotmail.com to claim.

Abhishek Tripathi
        A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 14TH APRIL 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF 700000.00 POUNDS IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.KINDLY TELL ME IS IT REAL OR JUST A SCAM?
        The message has come from LM-MMT saying you have won 700000.00 and said to email on [protected]@hotmail.com to claim.
        On 14Apr.2011 I too got a message from TD-MMT that I 've got 700000.00 in CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM. To get this amount they said me to send email them on [protected]@hotmail.com Tel: [protected]
        And when I made a call on this no. no one responded.
        yaa same here ..just received the same message .. is it rely true .. ?? or fake .. ?? :O
        I think its fake as now a days this is a new trick to grab money from people. I have my know friends who have lost thousands of rupees to claim this prize money
        A MESSAGE CAME TO MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 14TH APRIL 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF 700000.00 POUNDS IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROG(SENDING AGENCY-LM-MMT; [protected]@hotmail.com; phone no.[protected])

I request you to take necessary actions in this regard against such fraudsters.

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME THE IDENTITY OF SMS SENDING AGENCY -:LM-MMT ?

MUKESH KUMAR
        GUYS LET US MAIL AT THE MENTIONED ID AND LET US MAKE FOOL OF THEM BY GIVING WRONG INFO... MAY BE FIX FIX MEETING AND WILL NOT GO THR TO MEET THESE PPL
        I ALSO WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS B, COZ I ALSO RECEIVED THE SAME AS YOU ALL.

VIJAY SHARMA
        i am also recieve same to same and in this msg written that send me a email to my email id and i send a mail to those id and a rply came to and that shown form asking my name, occupation etc, etc plz tell me friends call me
        i also received the same message from the same agency LM-MMT. dont send any mail to specified email id. this is fradulent mail
        i recieved a message from td-mmt that i won 500000.00in cnn news fortune program. i want to know that is in real my phone number[protected]
        hey i also got the same msg from TD-MMT.on 14april 2011... n ask to mail on [protected]@chevgroupofcompany.com
        i am also recieve same MSG and in this msg written that send me a email to my email id a
        plz tell me friends call me
        WHAT S THIS
        R.k.sharma
        [protected]@gmail.com
        hi i got a mail from cnn world fortune programe that you rupee 700000 its tru or fake
        i also goteed a message that i won the prize of rs 700000.00 and to take my money i have to send my email on [protected]@live.co.in
        please tell me it is true or not?
        and if it is true then when i willget my money

thanking you
        sara

CNN News WORLD — Fortune Program

I got an sms on 4/21/2011 at 2:10:27 PM as below
        "YOU HAVE GOT 500000.00 IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM. TO GET YOUR PAYMENT SEND EMAIL ON US ([protected]@hotmail.com) Tel:[protected]"

From
        LM-MMT

I just want to know that this is valid or a type of trap. Please check it and confirm me.

Dhanesh Kumar
        PST (P) Ltd.

cnn world news — MESSAGE REGARDING WINNING 7,00,000

Respected sir,

yours thankingly,
        sahil

I also received the same SMS from LM-MMT saying you have won 700000.00 and said to email on [protected]@gncn.net to claim.

Devender Singh

PARESH U JAIN
        M N :[protected]
        A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 05th MAY 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF 500000.00 POUNDS IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.KINDLY TELL ME IS IT REAL OR JUST A SCAM?

ASHISH TOMAR
        +91-[protected]
        A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 19TH may 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF 500000.00 POUNDS IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.KINDLY TELL ME IS IT REAL OR JUST A SCAM?

thanks & regards
        manoj tiwari
        m.no- [protected]
        CNN NEWS WORLD

A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 20TH MAY 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF 7, 00, 000.00 IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.KINDLY TELL ME IS IT REAL OR JUST A SCAM?

D.NAVEENRAJ
        Just now i also got same from message saying that "YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR 700000 POUNDS PRIZE IN THE CNNWORLDNEWS PROMOTION DRAWN 2011 FOR DETAILS SEND NAME, PHONE ADDRESS TO [protected]@W.IN.

This mail is fake or not

pl. respond to anybody

r.sarma, bapatla
        i also got same from message saying that "YOU HAVE GOT 700000 IN THE CNNWORLDNEWSFORTUNE PROGRAM.TOGET YOUR PAYMENT SEND YOUR DETAILS ON [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM"
        dear sir,
        I got a massage on my mobile from TD FORTUNE that I have got 700000.00 in world fortune program its tru or fake.please mail me my name anamika from bhopal mp.my mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
        same of all i have got the message that i have won 700000.00 in CNN GLOBAL FORTUNE PROGRAM. To get my payment i have to send email on cnnworldnews602hotmail.com IS IT TRUE ?????????? OR NOT???????.IF IT IS TRUE THEN WHEN WILL I GET MY PAYMENT
        what this i got the sms on 10/06/2011 that you got 500000.00 in cnn worldfortune program i cant understand whats this going on plz give me the detail about that
        so plz
        i am also got same message you have send me you have got 500000.00 in CNN WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAMME. To get your payment send Email us on (cnn world news [protected]@hotmail.com)
        so is it right.. if yes then my emil id is azhar.[protected]@gmail.com
        azhar.[protected]@gmail.com
        my cel no.is 91 [protected]
        I TOO GOT THE MESSAGE FROM CNN WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM ON 10/06/2011 AS"YOU HAVE GOT GOT 500000.00 IN CNN WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.TO GET YOUR PAYMENT SEND EMAIL US ON
        [protected]@hotmail.com
        TEL:[protected]
        AND I ALSO GOT A MESSAGE FROM[protected] THAT HE GIVEN ME THE ACCOUNT NO .TO PAY 13, 700 IN AJAY KUMAR TIWARI AC NO[protected] PAN NO AFDT 1346 A IFSC CODEICIC0001025
        SO SEND ME THE INFORMATION THAT THIS IS TRUE OR FAKE
        I ALSO GOT A MASSAGE FROM[protected] YOUR MOBILE NO. WON 700000 GBP IN CNN WORLD NEWS GLOBAL DRAW HELD IN UK. FOR CLAIMS SEND INFO. TO THIS EMAIL [protected]@hotmail.com. please please, do some action for this frods.
        I have received a message on my mobile number on 05.07.2011 that I won the amount of 500000 in CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM. Kinldy tell me it is true or not?
        I also request you to take the necessary actions in this regard against such fraudsters.
        +91-[protected]
        this is to conform that i had recieved a message from the No. [protected] on[protected], that my mobile no. +91-[protected] has won £700, 000 in the CNN news global draw held in UK. so please tell me whether it is true or from any fraus source.

dhiraj singh rawat
        dhirajs.[protected]@rediffmail.com
        A Massage came to me on my mobile no has won amount 500000.00 pound in cnn news word fortune programm kindly tell me is it real or just scam

with regards
        shaikh javed
        +21 [protected]
        this is to conform that i had recieved a message from the No. [protected] on[protected], that my mobile no. +91-[protected]has won £700, 000 in the CNN news global draw held in UK. so please tell me whether it is true or from any fraus source.

manoj bisht
        [protected]@gmail.com
        A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 13TH APRIL 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF RS.500000.00 IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.KINDLY TELL M
        a message came to me on my mobile number[protected] on 13 july 2011 that my mobile number has won amount of £.700000 in cnnworld news global draw held in uk . SO SEND ME THE INFORMATION THAT THIS IS TRUE OR FAKE
        same think happen to me.i got message that i have won 500000.00 in cnn world fortune program.
        what is this????????????/
        i also received the message on 15 july 2011 & that is "YOUR NO. HAS WON 700000 POUNDS FROM CNN WORLD NEWS,
        TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME, ADD, NO. TO [protected]@london.com, so pls tell me its true or fake...?

I also received the same SMS from lm fortune saying you have won 500000.00 and said to email on [protected]@hotmail.co.uk to claim.

What is this?pls tell me

pankaj
        A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 20TH JULY 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF 500000.00GBP, IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.KINDLY TELL ME IS IT REAL OR JUST A SCAM?

DHRUV GUPTA
        +91-[protected]
        A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 06TH MAY 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF 700, 000.00 IN CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.KINDLY TELL ME IS IT REAL OR JUST A SCAM?

cnn world news — Message to won 750,000 pounds

I have received a message from cnn world news mobile promo on my phone saying i have won 750,000 pounds. i wanted to know whether it is safe to send my information to them. i also wanted to know whether this is a fraud or not.Kindly let me know and my email id: [protected]@gmail.com
        Today my no [protected] has won rs 700000 is it true or just wasting my time. so give proper information.
        Respected sir,

I got a message informing that i have got 700000.00 in CNN NEWS WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM and to get the payment mail them at their site..so can u just help me in figuring it out whether its some fraud or fake kind of thing...MY EMAIL ID [protected]@GMAIL.COM.

yours thankingly,
        MANGI LAL

I also received the same SMS from TD-06624 saying you have won 700000.00 and said to email on [protected]@hotmail.co.uk to claim.

What is this? so i want to know your SMS otherwise i complain be steps

PRATIK JAVIA
        I Mr. Kennedy Dias received a sms from [protected]@hotmail.com, regarding that my mobile no [protected] have got 700000 in CNN POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. My email id is [protected]@yahoo.co.in, wants to confirm about the same.wheather it is fake or truth. With Regards
        I Mr.Mohd.Arshad received a sms from [protected]@hotmail.com, regarding that my mobile no [protected] have got 2000000 in CNN POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com, wants to confirm about the same.wheather it is fake or truth. With Regards
        I have got a message from T-MOBILE WORLD PROTUNE PROGRAM to win 10000000. what is it ?
        it is true or false?????????????????????????????????????????????????

PRAVEEN CHANDRA
        M.NO-[protected]
        A MESSAGE CAME TO ME ON MY MOBILE NUMBER ON 21ST OCT 2011 THAT MY MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON AMOUNT OF 1000000.00 IN T-MOBILE WORLD FORTUNE PROGRAM.KINDLY TELL ME IS IT REAL OR JUST A SCAM? CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME THE IDENTITY OF SMS SENDING AGENCY.

SAINA