College

College Complaints & Reviews

Elavarasan.p on Jul 21, 2019
Still my scholarship amount has not yet credited to my account. But sholarship amount for my friends has been credited a week ago. I want to know why the amount has not yet credited and is being delayed to get credited to my account. Last year the amount credited on time but this time it is not like that checking my account balance everyday for my scholarship amount being credited or not. I am requesting u to credit my scolarship amount as soon as possible. If the amount has been credited i will use that amount for my education needs...

Vmns on Jan 2, 2019
    Respected sir,
    I am student studying 1 puc.. At seshadri puram main college. I am a ksrtc pass holding student.
    There are ksrtc service from kbs to nelamangala. The buses are express and they go on flyover. The driver will not stop the bus at the bus stand tough he see us showing hand to stop.. He said. "ಲೋ...! ನಾಯಿಗಳ ಯಾಕ್ರೋ ನನ್ ಬಸ್ ಗೆ ಹತ್ತುತ್ತೀರಾ..?" can he say those words even our parents will not scold like that..!
    In that bus there is conductor 'mohan kumar. N' tough student pass is allowed he will not allow us and he scolds in a very worst words.. And he behave rudely. If we ask why sir u will not allow student pass he said some bad word and said "ಬಸ್ ಏನ್ ನಿಂದ..? ನಿಮ್ ಒಪ್ಪಂದ..?" ಇಳಿ ಕೆಳಗೆ.. ಬೋ...ಮಗನೆ.. ಸೂ...ಮಗನೆ. Can he do like that.. Can he scolds us...? So i request you to take it seriously.. Because today us but may be tomorrow ur children also... So please.. Take it seriously and slove this problem... This i not only my problem... This the problem of all other students who travel in this route...

Updated by Vmns Jan 02, 2019
    Respected sir,
    I am student studying 1 PUC.. At Seshadri Puram main College. I am a KSRTC pass holding student.
    There are KSRTC service from KBS to Nelamangala. The buses are express and they go on flyover. The driver will not Stop the bus at the bus stand tough he see us showing hand to stop .. he said. "ಲೋ...! ನಾಯಿಗಳ ಯಾಕ್ರೋ ನನ್ ಬಸ್ ಗೆ ಹತ್ತುತ್ತೀರಾ..?" Can he say those words even our parents will not scold like that..!
    In that bus there is conductor 'Mohan Kumar. N' tough student pass is allowed he will not allow us and he scolds in a very worst words .. and he behave rudely. If we ask why sir u will not allow student pass he said some bad word and said "ಬಸ್ ಏನ್ ನಿಂದ..? ನಿಮ್ ಒಪ್ಪಂದ..?" ಇಳಿ ಕೆಳಗೆ.. ಬೋ...ಮಗನೆ.. ಸೂ...ಮಗನೆ. Can he do like that .. can he scolds us...? So I request you to take it seriously.. because today us but may be tomorrow ur children also... So please.. take it seriously and slove this problem... this I not only my problem... this the problem of all other students who travel in this route...

Bhavya P Bhavya on Dec 25, 2018
      Sir i am studying mba 1st year in acliv technology and management academy
      I am not interested to do mba because of some problems so i am requesting to give my marks card but there are not ready to return my marks card
      So plz... Sir i am requesting to provide some information about this as much as early
      And give me the information regarding is it is possible of returning marks cards or not
      Plz sir help me

Sashank Swarup on Oct 28, 2018
        I am a resident of neredmet, vivekanandapuram, sainikpuri. There are just too many dogs in our street, citizens are very much regards vexed due to the nuisance caused. Recently a neighbour disowned his dog that he pet for years and just left it on streets and it's now climbing walls and doing a lot of nuisance as it's fully grown in its structure. It's also become dangerous for senior citizens, women and children who play on streets as these animals tend to attack. For two wheeler travelers who travel in this road, it has become a threat to them. Recently two women were wounded for the same reason that dogs have chased them while riding a scooty. I request you to take as sever action as possible and evacuate these dogs immediately. Thank you

panch
          Respected sir i want to take addmition in fyba in college on granted base but i can take 2 years gap because of my economical problem but i want to conrinue the study but problem is that the college said that you are not able to granted base you may give your addmition on non granted base. But i can give them gap certificate but they can say this not done. We are gave first priority to our college student and after that we can think about you. Then this rule of all colleges are done then what we can do. And if it is true then why the student fill the addmition form online. I cant seen this type of rules at the time of filling online form. If i can see i cant fill the form. So please it is my humble request to our university reply some positive responce to me and think about my carrier. Thank you!!

n22
            Till now i didnot receive my CAUTION DEPOSIT AMOUNT so kindly pls make it of fast as possible. NAME:THANVEER AHAMED.N S/O KK NOORULLA REG NO:[protected] DEGREE:BE-EEE PASSED OUT:2013 EMAIL ID:thanveer.[protected]@gmail.com CELL:[protected] ADDRESS:92 BAZAAR STREET KALAVAI ARCOT TALUK VELLORE DT TAMILNADU INDIA. COLLEGE ADDRESS:Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering, Vadamavandal (Near Kanchipuram), Namandi P.O-604 410 Cheyyar Taluk, Thiruvannamalai Dist Tamil Nadu, INDIA Phone : +[protected] / 515/ 517 Mobile : +[protected] / [protected] Fax : +[protected] E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com1321 11

DEPOSIT AMOUNT
            Till now i didnot receive my CAUTION DEPOSIT AMOUNT so kindly pls make it of fast as possible. NAME:THANVEER AHAMED.N S/O KK NOORULLA REG NO:[protected] DEGREE:BE-EEE PASSED OUT:2013 EMAIL ID:thanveer.[protected]@gmail.com CELL:[protected] ADDRESS:92 BAZAAR STREET KALAVAI ARCOT TALUK VELLORE DT TAMILNADU INDIA. COLLEGE ADDRESS:Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering, Vadamavandal (Near Kanchipuram), Namandi P.O-604 410 Cheyyar Taluk, Thiruvannamalai Dist Tamil Nadu, INDIA Phone : +[protected] / 515/ 517 Mobile : +[protected] /[protected] Fax : +[protected] E-mail : [protected]@yahoo.com1321 11

gccetparamakudi
              Respected Sir,
              With due regards, This is to inform you that an Engineering College named ganapathy chettiyar college of Engineering Technology kavannur is running in the city since last 3 years without having the required infrastructure and instruments to run an engineering college.The Institute has been got affiliated to ANNA UNIVERSITYl TRICHY & MADURA and approved by AICTE by offering Money powers. More than half Computer Systems in this institute are dump. Institute is not having required Softwares and hardwares to fullfill the needs of students of Computer Science. Same condition is of Electronics and Mechanical Department. Labs are not having Circuits as well as machines in running conditions. Degrees and Certificates of many Lecturers and Asstt. Professors are fake. If ANNA UN TR or AICTE teams come in the college for inspections, the matter is solved by Money. Director of this college ( Mr.MURUKANANTHAN) is not having P.hd.degree and any experiance of academic field. THen He forces the students to submit fine without any reason. . no hostel fecility for both boys and girls hostel.mess is not good. They will not allow any facility to students like water,bath room,food….etc we r drinking the salt water.and no wifi connection in the campous.
              You are requsted to come suddenly and investigate this institute.
              Address of the Instite is given below:-

ganapathy chettiyar college
              (- CSE Deptt.)

Ramakrishna Kavuri
                To The Respective Officer,
                Consumer Forum.

I Ramkrishna.K who have completed the Graduation in 2008 and written MAT Entrance got selected for many Institutions but I opted for Bangalore School of Business which is there in JP Nagar 7th Phase Bangalore which is not affiliated to Madurai Kamaraj University but it is approved as learning center, but when the time of admissions they said that the institution is affiliated to Madurai Kamaraju University(MKU) which in Tamilnadu. I got to know when I applied for Bank Loan, Bank people told me to bring the affiliation letter after submitting the affiliation letter they will approve the loan amount.

When I went to the college and asked for affiliation letter they had given me the letter but in that it has mentioned that the college is approved has learning center but not affiliated to MKU.

I opted that institution because it mentioned in the offer letter that they are going to provide the education and simultaneously the the job after completion of the first semester, they had given the false promises to the students and some of the students left the college and put the case also.

Officer I request you that please close that institution as it betrays the students and also gives the false promises, there are some students who are still pursuing in that institution I don't want their life to be spoiled............... This kind of institutions are playing with the students life and they are destroying the candidates life with giving a false promises to students. If we complete our MBA from that institution it will not be valid for getting the jobs.

Kindly take some severe action on this college.............
                I Ramakrishna.K stays at Hyderabad and My contact number is[protected] and I have paid 1.33 lacs for the first semester college fees and hostel expenses. I raised the complaint...
                They spoiling the student for their business sake no education noting even me spoiled my career with this worst college

College — POSB = Bugis [Resolved]

pccsbwebmaster
                  Wrongdoings against PTU students at P.C.Chandra School of Business (PCCSB) [LC: 824]

To
                  The...

gaddi.suresh
                  we are facing so many problems in my college,because we don't have a college building,the non qualified faculity is lecturing,the labs are not available in this college.even principal also not available since when the college is started.the ap government is provide student manage hostel scholership,that amount is not reliesed to student accounts.
                  please take action and save my life and bright future sir.